Thread: Looking to buy Fang Man, Strobo, Jitsu and RamMan @ cost...

Keeper of secrets beyond the legends's Avatar

Looking to buy Fang Man, Strobo, Jitsu and RamMan @ cost...

Anyone selling them at a good price plus shipping? I couldn't afford the sub this year but really want many of the characters on a one on one basis if anyone is able to help a guy out with this, I'd be only too excited to work with you! Thanks in advance to anyone able to help, even if it's any combination of these characters. PM me or message me on here, Ill be on frequently anyways!
    Look for my designs on Deviant art. I am under Octobersdream. Will do commissions of anything, original to recreating any older line. Also needing POP stuff and some MoTU things aswell.

Heroic Warrior

Aww sweet thanks, sadly I am hoping to find him for closer to the 20 something Matty will be charging for him since I can't afford to spend much more than that per figure. there is always shipping on top of the figures as it is so I am just trying to find some kind of needle in a hay stack with luck regarding these characters. Very kind of you to post the link and let me know about it though. Or do you think that is what Matty will sell him for also?
    Look for my designs on Deviant art. I am under Octobersdream. Will do commissions of anything, original to recreating any older line. Also needing POP stuff and some MoTU things aswell.

It would probably be close to the same as after shipping a standard figure is $34.90....add shipping to get to you and it's going to be a little over $40....unless you find someone willing to take a loss. Good luck though!

With shipping and tax, most subscribers are going to pay $30-35 just to get the figure to their door. Then you would have to pay for shipping to you and that is with the subscriber making absolutely no money on the transaction.

Heroic Warrior
    With that all in mind $39.99 isn't unreasonable.

Heroic Warrior
    Believe me, if those stores knew Matty wasn't selling Fang Man on the 15th those prices would've been way more, $39.99 is a very good price if you can get it for that.

I'm confused I thought the figures were like $22 plus like 10 bucks shipping, guess I'll just skip on this character then, most figures I've paid members for I've gotten for about $30 in general maybe like $32-34. Hmm good to know they cost so much, now I'm even more glad I dropped the sub.

Quote Originally Posted by beyond the legends View Post
    I'm confused I thought the figures were like $22 plus like 10 bucks shipping, guess I'll just skip on this character then, most figures I've paid members for I've gotten for about $30 in general maybe like $32-34. Hmm good to know they cost so much, now I'm even more glad I dropped the sub.
    Yeah, they raised the price to $25 for subbers and $27 DOS plus shipping went up to 9.90 for one figure. Ram Man is $30 for subbers and $33 DOS and his shipping is a little more as he is oversized. With my sub, Ram-Man and Jitsu was $66 and some change.

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    The figures are currently $25 dollars if you subscribe and $27 day of sale. Add to that taxes and shipping...and yeah, it sucks.

On the plus side, if any figures are worth that kinda money it's MOTUC.
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

Quote Originally Posted by cax16:3208726
    Wow Fang Man is sold out at toysonfire.com. Glad I ordered mine.......
    The New King of Eternia
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app