Thread: International call Go-Matty?

International call Go-Matty?

I live in Sweden and have to call Matty's customer support at this number: 877-GO-MATTY. How the heck do I call??!! I sort of get the go matty part but it doesn't work. Can someone just write the whole number out for me?

Thanks!
    WTB:
    Shadow Weaver
    Optikk

1-877-GOMATTY is 1-877-466-2889.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by centurn View Post
    I live in Sweden and have to call Matty's customer support at this number: 877-GO-MATTY. How the heck do I call??!! I sort of get the go matty part but it doesn't work. Can someone just write the whole number out for me?

Thanks!
    If your payment failed and that is why you are trying to call, you don't really have to.

Just go to your My Subscription page, update your credit card info, and it will automatically be charged again in aprox. 5 days with you taking no further action.

Thanks!
    Hi - I am in the UK and had a similar issue with having to call US toll free numbers - my tip of the day - if you install Skype on your computer you can call toll free without needing to load up any credits - just pick the US flag from the top and no problem!

Thanks!
    You have to dial: 00-1-877-466-2889 (a lady will ask you to hang up if you don't want to be charged your service provider's normal international call rates, because only calls originating from within the US are toll free for that number).

But it's doubtful you'll have anything solved on the phone with these people. I've just called them and, as usual, they just told me to wait for a retrial of the sub renewal that should happen in a few days and to keep checking my inbox for the invoice to see how much they've charged me. I tried to check with them that they had charged the correct amount for the March figures ($46.70), since it appears they've charged me about $10 more (about $55 have been deducted from my card balance), but to no avail. They also didn't clarify anything regarding why they just tried to charge me again for the February figures on my second sub (today they sent me an email explicitly saying they had tried to do just that, detailing the Ram Man and Jitsu prices, but of course they got a payment authorization failure because my card has funds for a $46.70 Fang Man charge, not a $76.70 Ram-Man+Jitsu charge). They kept saying that their system should try again to renew my subscription for the March figures in a few days.

End result: 100% unhelpful call. Wasted time. Wasted money.

Better try sending them an e-mail to: mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com, that's what I'll try now.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; March 10, 2013 at 10:10pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Actually Canada can call the Matty number toll free...but around the world may be different