Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: List 3 Filmation Characters You'd Like To See Round Out The Filmation Sub

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Actually, they were two different characters in Filmation: Delora was Stratos's sister in Reign of the Monster (she was originally going to be his wife, but apparently that was felt to be too "risqué"), whereas Hawke was the traitor that tried to frame Stratos in Betrayal of Stratos. They looked remarkably similar, but had a different hairdo and hair color (Delora is blonde, Hawke is red-haired).
    @uaxuctum ~ Thanks for confirming my error, you're absolutely right. The funny thing is i had them listed separately to begin with! Should've remained true to my instinct! Fixed up now!

And thanks to everyone for participating so far!

Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Regarding Delora and Hawke, I think they should make a Delora figure mixing elemnts from the Filmation cartoon with elements from the ladybird book (her head looks cool in this book). Delora's look from the minicomic doesn't really fit with the Avionans look...unless they decide to reuse that look for a variant in let's say 2017

As for Hawke, she should be more influenced by her 200X look.

Anyway, the two characters have to be different enough. It would be a bit lame to make a Delora figure based on her Filmation look and just give us a repaint of her as a Hawke figure...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Regarding Delora and Hawke, I think they should make a Delora figure mixing elemnts from the Filmation cartoon with elements from the ladybird book (her head looks cool in this book). Delora's look from the minicomic doesn't really fit with the Avionans look...unless they decide to reuse that look for a variant in let's say 2017

As for Hawke, she should be more influenced by her 200X look.

Anyway, the two characters have to be different enough. It would be a bit lame to make a Delora figure based on her Filmation look and just give us a repaint of her as a Hawke figure...
    It would be really nice if we could get both Filmation Delora and 200X Hawke as different figures with different head and torso sculpts. But, unfortunately, given the line's uncertain future and scarcity of precious figure slots, I think we'll be counting our lucky stars if we finally manage to get a Filmation Delora release that includes an alternate red-haired Hawke head (now that I think about it, maybe it was for the best that the Staff of Avion was included with Icer, since that makes it more possible that they include a second head with Delora). I'd be so disappointed if the line ended without at least Filmation Delora.

Last edited by uaxuctum; February 16, 2013 at 09:35am.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Court Magician
    Melaktha
    Cambro
    Hawke

Strongarm
    Vultak
    Scorpia
    Matty needs to do pre-orders !!

Since the first three are all villains, I'd like to see three Filmation heroes round it out;

1) Kittrina
    2) Malik
    3) Huntara
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Heroic Warrior
    1. Dragoon
    2. Dree-elle
    3. Jarvan

Madame Razz
    Sea Hawk
    Scorpia

Dylamug
    Madame Razz
    SeaHawk

For the Sub i want characters who weren´t regulars like Sea Hawk, Scorpia or Lizard Man.

I think it´s more interessting to give those a spot who wouldn´t get made with out such a sub.

Like:

Zilora- Since the first time i saw her i wanted her as a figure.

Garth- I really like his origin and his character.

King Micah- Angella needs her husband and Glimmer her dad.

*Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Gosh, how about Angella and Glimmer! Nevermind their Dad - we don't even have them yet!

I'd like to see Glimmer, Sea Hawk and KOWL.

I'm losing my mind without a Kowl!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Gosh, how about Angella and Glimmer! Nevermind their Dad - we don't even have them yet!

I think Glimmer, Angella and Kowl should be part of the main sub. The Filmation sub should be for cool non-A listers (like Shokoti, Icer, Batros and Sea Hawk).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    THe only one that I would like to see would be General Sunder. Beyond that I have no clue. Anyone cool looking really.

T.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post

Glimmer, Angella and even Kowl are given no matter what, i´m pretty confident Sea Hawk will come in the regular MOTUC sub so let me hope for King Micah here on a wish list for the FILMATION sub. Thank you
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

1. King Ahgo

2. Lord Masque

3. Vultak

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    1. Strongarm

2. Lizardman

3. Plundor
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Huntara
    Sea Hawk
    Melaktha
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Glimmer, Angella and even Kowl are given no matter what, i´m pretty confident Sea Hawk will come in the regular MOTUC sub so let me hope for King Micah here on a wish list for the FILMATION sub. Thank you
    Agreed! We are pretty sure to see Glimmer, Angella and Kowl in the main sub in 2014... and we know that most wanted Filmation figures like Sea Hawk, Madame Razz or Scorpia would also be included in the main sub.

King Micah would be the kind of secondary characters I'd expect Mattel to keep for a Filmation sub (2013 or 2014).
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Strong arm would be awesome. His name is even a bad pun! He'd fit in perfectly with the rest of the line.

Plundor is cool too, though he seems a bit silly.

Also, I'd like to see Evil Seed, preferably with a swappable 200x head.

Sea Hawk
    Lord Maque
    Ileena
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    What I hope for:
    Scorpia
    Lizardman
    Lord Masque

What I expect:
    Strong arm
    Lord Masque
    Vultak
    Last edited by Dragonblaster; February 17, 2013 at 08:46am.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

I think scott will be wise enough to know that figures like Scorpia, Madam Razz, Kowl, and Evilseed will sell and thus will be part of the main sub. I think the filmation sub will be for the lesser known but still greatly desired characters.

Sea Hawk - Im 99% sure he's one. He's POP, she-ra's love interest, and wanted by many.

Apart from that I think we'll get Lord Masque, StrongArm, Lizardman, Plundor at some point. It wouldnt surprise me if the filmation line continued in 2014.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Huntara
    King Ahgo
    Lord Masque
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Hawke
    Madame Razz
    Sea Hawk

The sub needs to be half male and half female. This line needs more females, and most of the great Filmation characters are female.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

See - yeah, I'm a bit confused by what would be in the regular sub versus this Filmation Sub. Clearly, everyone wants Sea Hawk...and he's A-list in MY book! But would he be considered outside the realm of the main sub??

Assuming we get Sea Hawk, Glimmer, Razz, Angella, Scorpia and Kowl in the regular sub (as they're all A-Listers), then my choices are:

Huntara

General Sunder

Hunga the Harpy

...but of course, I really, really REALLY want a Filmation Hordak. Come on now, Mattel!