Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: List 3 Filmation Characters You'd Like To See Round Out The Filmation Sub

Hordak
    Madame Razz w/ broom
    Teela

Madame Razz
    Sea Hawk
    Scorpia
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

To round it out
    1. Garth
    2. Lizard Man
    3. Sea Hawk
    We got 3 baddies next is 3 to compete

Strong Arm
    Scorpia
    Lord Masque
    SeaHawk

Guess that's 4. Oh well. Also, I don't know why people keep assuming Madame Razz is going to be some type of exclusive. Where did this come from? Madame Razz sucks btw. Most annoying character in the history of cartoons.
    Make Filmation Clawful. Come on, he's like a totally different character!

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Evil Seed
    Sea Hawk
    Plundor

I'm guessing Razz is Club Eternia worthy. And Montork/Dree Elle wouldn't fit neatly in the sub. Otherwise it'd be those three.

I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    Scorpia, Sea Hawk and Strong Arm.
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

I would like to see...
    Strong Arm
    Kittrina
    Lizard-Man (1)

also: Ileena, Scorpia, Sea Hawk, Dylamug, Lord Masque, Hawke, Huntara, & Zilora would be cool for me...
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by Frightmare View Post
    Strong Arm

Guess that's 4. Oh well. Also, I don't know why people keep assuming Madame Razz is going to be some type of exclusive. Where did this come from? Madame Razz sucks btw. Most annoying character in the history of cartoons.
    They’re not assuming, they are deducing or speculating that since she would be an entire unique sculpt, likely the only place for her to be released is an SDCC exclusive because of the extra tooling dollars available. Just cause you don't like her, doesn't mean she shouldn't be made. She was seen in nearly every episode of the She-Ra cartoon and is on par with Orko. In other words, she is She-Ra's version of Orko. There are many fans that want her made.
    Last edited by csc0709; March 10, 2013 at 05:06pm.

Sea Hawk
    Lizard Man
    Huntara

Madame Razz
    General Sunder
    Seahawk

*Admiral Scurvy
    *Vultak
    *Colonel Blast
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

PLUNDOR
    Garth
    Madame Razz

i'd put Crackers the Clown and Chef Allen as my second two, but i won't wish for the moon...yet.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by BoShek View Post
    Scorpia, Sea Hawk and Strong Arm.
    Ditto these would be my choices also. But I also wouldn't mind Dragoon, Lord Masque, or Lizard Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    PLUNDOR
    Garth
    Madame Razz

i'd put Crackers the Clown and Chef Allen as my second two, but i won't wish for the moon...yet.
    They should sell that line-up as a 5 figure sub , one I would easily pass on and gladly be eliminated from the ranks of the completist. What is up with the fascination with the bottom of the barrel characters??? I wonder if even Razz could sell that sub? lol

Heroic Warrior
    Malaktha, Sticky Fingers, Delora.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Strongarm
    Lord Masque
    Scorpia

Granita
    Sea Hawk
    General Sundar

Also Kitrina and the three Horde Invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    What is up with the fascination with the bottom of the barrel characters??? I wonder if even Razz could sell that sub? lol
    what makes them "bottom of the barrel"? what fascinates you about the characters you like?

i like a line with variety. i embrace a wide variety of things. and i'm a huge fan of the filmation series.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS

1. Strong Arm
    2. Lord Masque
    3. Lizard Man

Plundor and I'll be happy.

Heroic Warrior
    what makes them "bottom of the barrel"? what fascinates you about the characters you like?

i like a line with variety. i embrace a wide variety of things. and i'm a huge fan of the filmation series.
    Variety is one thing, but 3 probably 4 of those characters will finish at the bottom of most Masters of the Universe popularity polls thats what makes them "bottom of the barrel". I like some comedic moments in an action/fantasy series (that's how I view Masters of the Universe) not necessarily comedic characters. I was just curious why these characters which many fans dislike or have no desire to own are at the top of your list?

Seahawk, Dragoon, Strongarm or Koldar.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd love to see Seahawk, Strong Arm, Huntara, Lizard Man, Evil Seed and Granita. I know that I'm supposed to choose 3, but these are what I could narrow it down to.

And the reason I'm not including Scorpia or Madam Razz and Broom in my list is because they'd surely be coming in the standard sub......

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Variety is one thing, but 3 probably 4 of those characters will finish at the bottom of most Masters of the Universe popularity polls thats what makes them "bottom of the barrel". I like some comedic moments in an action/fantasy series (that's how I view Masters of the Universe) not necessarily comedic characters. I was just curious why these characters which many fans dislike or have no desire to own are at the top of your list?
    are we still talking about all 5 characters i mentioned?

Plundor is not unpopular. if you arrange the character speculation thread by most responses, Plundor ranks as the most talked about filmation character. he's got a lot of support around here.

Garth is a straight up heroic character. certainly he's a butterfly man- but that hardly qualifies him as comedic, merely atypical. he's no more odd than buzz-off.

Madame Razz, as many have articulated, is equivalent to Orko. She's comedic, yes...but she's THE comedic character from She-Ra. i don't think she's going to lose any popularity contests.

as for crackers and chef allen- yeah, you're right, many fans will never want them, but i'm not basing what i like on what's popular. i consider it a point of pride that i have unconventional tastes. i don't consider MOTU to be one thing. it exists on many different levels in my head.

kind of like batman- i have a batman action figure from the justice league- looking very dark and grim. very cool, right? but sitting on top of that i have an action figure of the very campy 1940's sprang batman (with bat-mite!), and i think he's awesome, too.

or like star wars...i love my lightsaber battles and sith lords and bounty hunters as much as the next guy...but i also love the very cheesy droids and ewoks cartoons from the eighties...do you see where i'm coming from here? this is what i mean by variety.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS

are we still talking about all 5 characters i mentioned?

Plundor is not unpopular. if you arrange the character speculation thread by most responses, Plundor ranks as the most talked about filmation character. he's got a lot of support around here.

Garth is a straight up heroic character. certainly he's a butterfly man- but that hardly qualifies him as comedic, merely atypical. he's no more odd than buzz-off.

Madame Razz, as many have articulated, is equivalent to Orko. She's comedic, yes...but she's THE comedic character from She-Ra. i don't think she's going to lose any popularity contests.

as for crackers and chef allen- yeah, you're right, many fans will never want them, but i'm not basing what i like on what's popular. i consider it a point of pride that i have unconventional tastes. i don't consider MOTU to be one thing. it exists on many different levels in my head.

kind of like batman- i have a batman action figure from the justice league- looking very dark and grim. very cool, right? but sitting on top of that i have an action figure of the very campy 1940's sprang batman (with bat-mite!), and i think he's awesome, too.

or like star wars...i love my lightsaber battles and sith lords and bounty hunters as much as the next guy...but i also love the very cheesy droids and ewoks cartoons from the eighties...do you see where i'm coming from here? this is what i mean by variety.
    I joke about Bunny Foo Foo there, but if the 4H do him right, and don't make him goofy, more serious, but still Filmation....he'll be decent enough. A little less toonish than Fang Man (and I happen to love Fang Man) and you'll have something. Not my top wanted, but whatever, neither is Shokoti, but I'll take her regardless....not that I like all Filmation, I can live without Octavia, as of now, but I'll see once her reviews arrive later.

And Madame Razz....I'll pass on her myself, I have no interest personally. If she's revealed, she's be one to go bye bye.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Scorpia
    Sea Hawk
    Lord Masque

And those are pretty much the only 3 Filmation characters I'd want, personally.

I have a shallow knowledge of Filmation characters as I've seen most of the episodes only once so with that knowledge:

Lord Masque
    Kittrina
    Vultak

The bad guys are the most memorable one offs from the old shows.