Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 181

Thread: List 3 Filmation Characters You'd Like To See Round Out The Filmation Sub

  1. #151
    Widget Derbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    Hordak
    Madame Razz w/ broom
    Teela

  2. #152
    Heir of Grayskull DavidSummers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southeast Eternia, Light Hemisphere
    Posts
    587
    Madame Razz
    Sea Hawk
    Scorpia
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

  3. #153
    Heroic Warrior michaelAschamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    201
    To round it out
    1. Garth
    2. Lizard Man
    3. Sea Hawk
    We got 3 baddies next is 3 to compete

  4. #154
    Heroic Warrior Frightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Madison, OH
    Posts
    169
    Strong Arm
    Scorpia
    Lord Masque
    SeaHawk

    Guess that's 4. Oh well. Also, I don't know why people keep assuming Madame Razz is going to be some type of exclusive. Where did this come from? Madame Razz sucks btw. Most annoying character in the history of cartoons.
    Make Filmation Clawful. Come on, he's like a totally different character!

  5. #155
    Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    1,097
    Evil Seed
    Sea Hawk
    Plundor

    I'm guessing Razz is Club Eternia worthy. And Montork/Dree Elle wouldn't fit neatly in the sub. Otherwise it'd be those three.

  6. #156
    I love Mos Eisley Cantina BoShek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Northeast PA
    Posts
    1,624
    Scorpia, Sea Hawk and Strong Arm.
    Please watch my videos!
    http://www.eaglekillerstudios.com

  7. #157
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,582
    I would like to see...
    Strong Arm
    Kittrina
    Lizard-Man (1)

    also: Ileena, Scorpia, Sea Hawk, Dylamug, Lord Masque, Hawke, Huntara, & Zilora would be cool for me...
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  8. #158
    FILMATION - Yeah! csc0709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Frightmare View Post
    Strong Arm

    Guess that's 4. Oh well. Also, I don't know why people keep assuming Madame Razz is going to be some type of exclusive. Where did this come from? Madame Razz sucks btw. Most annoying character in the history of cartoons.
    They’re not assuming, they are deducing or speculating that since she would be an entire unique sculpt, likely the only place for her to be released is an SDCC exclusive because of the extra tooling dollars available. Just cause you don't like her, doesn't mean she shouldn't be made. She was seen in nearly every episode of the She-Ra cartoon and is on par with Orko. In other words, she is She-Ra's version of Orko. There are many fans that want her made.
    Last edited by csc0709; March 10, 2013 at 05:06pm.

  9. #159
    Heroic Warrior yeahthatsme1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    354
    Sea Hawk
    Lizard Man
    Huntara

  10. #160
    Heroic Warrior jzachery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,341
    Madame Razz
    General Sunder
    Seahawk

    *Admiral Scurvy
    *Vultak
    *Colonel Blast
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

  11. #161
    Completely Serious. Bri-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    right behind you...
    Posts
    645
    PLUNDOR
    Garth
    Madame Razz

    i'd put Crackers the Clown and Chef Allen as my second two, but i won't wish for the moon...yet.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

  12. #162
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by BoShek View Post
    Scorpia, Sea Hawk and Strong Arm.
    Ditto these would be my choices also. But I also wouldn't mind Dragoon, Lord Masque, or Lizard Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    PLUNDOR
    Garth
    Madame Razz

    i'd put Crackers the Clown and Chef Allen as my second two, but i won't wish for the moon...yet.
    They should sell that line-up as a 5 figure sub , one I would easily pass on and gladly be eliminated from the ranks of the completist. What is up with the fascination with the bottom of the barrel characters??? I wonder if even Razz could sell that sub? lol

  13. #163
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    481
    Malaktha, Sticky Fingers, Delora.

  14. #164
    Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Subternia
    Posts
    2,473
    Strongarm
    Lord Masque
    Scorpia

  15. #165
    Heroic Warrior Rodster6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,774
    Granita
    Sea Hawk
    General Sundar

    Also Kitrina and the three Horde Invaders.

  16. #166
    Completely Serious. Bri-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    right behind you...
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    What is up with the fascination with the bottom of the barrel characters??? I wonder if even Razz could sell that sub? lol
    what makes them "bottom of the barrel"? what fascinates you about the characters you like?

    i like a line with variety. i embrace a wide variety of things. and i'm a huge fan of the filmation series.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

  17. #167
    Heroic Warrior Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    153
    1. Strong Arm
    2. Lord Masque
    3. Lizard Man

  18. #168
    Master of Odors Stinkor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    220
    Plundor and I'll be happy.

  19. #169
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Muncie, IN
    Posts
    1,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    what makes them "bottom of the barrel"? what fascinates you about the characters you like?

    i like a line with variety. i embrace a wide variety of things. and i'm a huge fan of the filmation series.
    Variety is one thing, but 3 probably 4 of those characters will finish at the bottom of most Masters of the Universe popularity polls thats what makes them "bottom of the barrel". I like some comedic moments in an action/fantasy series (that's how I view Masters of the Universe) not necessarily comedic characters. I was just curious why these characters which many fans dislike or have no desire to own are at the top of your list?

  20. #170
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,610
    Seahawk, Dragoon, Strongarm or Koldar.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  21. #171
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    108
    I'd love to see Seahawk, Strong Arm, Huntara, Lizard Man, Evil Seed and Granita. I know that I'm supposed to choose 3, but these are what I could narrow it down to.

    And the reason I'm not including Scorpia or Madam Razz and Broom in my list is because they'd surely be coming in the standard sub......

  22. #172
    Completely Serious. Bri-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    right behind you...
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    Variety is one thing, but 3 probably 4 of those characters will finish at the bottom of most Masters of the Universe popularity polls thats what makes them "bottom of the barrel". I like some comedic moments in an action/fantasy series (that's how I view Masters of the Universe) not necessarily comedic characters. I was just curious why these characters which many fans dislike or have no desire to own are at the top of your list?
    are we still talking about all 5 characters i mentioned?

    Plundor is not unpopular. if you arrange the character speculation thread by most responses, Plundor ranks as the most talked about filmation character. he's got a lot of support around here.

    Garth is a straight up heroic character. certainly he's a butterfly man- but that hardly qualifies him as comedic, merely atypical. he's no more odd than buzz-off.

    Madame Razz, as many have articulated, is equivalent to Orko. She's comedic, yes...but she's THE comedic character from She-Ra. i don't think she's going to lose any popularity contests.

    as for crackers and chef allen- yeah, you're right, many fans will never want them, but i'm not basing what i like on what's popular. i consider it a point of pride that i have unconventional tastes. i don't consider MOTU to be one thing. it exists on many different levels in my head.

    kind of like batman- i have a batman action figure from the justice league- looking very dark and grim. very cool, right? but sitting on top of that i have an action figure of the very campy 1940's sprang batman (with bat-mite!), and i think he's awesome, too.

    or like star wars...i love my lightsaber battles and sith lords and bounty hunters as much as the next guy...but i also love the very cheesy droids and ewoks cartoons from the eighties...do you see where i'm coming from here? this is what i mean by variety.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

  23. #173
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Man View Post
    are we still talking about all 5 characters i mentioned?

    Plundor is not unpopular. if you arrange the character speculation thread by most responses, Plundor ranks as the most talked about filmation character. he's got a lot of support around here.

    Garth is a straight up heroic character. certainly he's a butterfly man- but that hardly qualifies him as comedic, merely atypical. he's no more odd than buzz-off.

    Madame Razz, as many have articulated, is equivalent to Orko. She's comedic, yes...but she's THE comedic character from She-Ra. i don't think she's going to lose any popularity contests.

    as for crackers and chef allen- yeah, you're right, many fans will never want them, but i'm not basing what i like on what's popular. i consider it a point of pride that i have unconventional tastes. i don't consider MOTU to be one thing. it exists on many different levels in my head.

    kind of like batman- i have a batman action figure from the justice league- looking very dark and grim. very cool, right? but sitting on top of that i have an action figure of the very campy 1940's sprang batman (with bat-mite!), and i think he's awesome, too.

    or like star wars...i love my lightsaber battles and sith lords and bounty hunters as much as the next guy...but i also love the very cheesy droids and ewoks cartoons from the eighties...do you see where i'm coming from here? this is what i mean by variety.
    I joke about Bunny Foo Foo there, but if the 4H do him right, and don't make him goofy, more serious, but still Filmation....he'll be decent enough. A little less toonish than Fang Man (and I happen to love Fang Man) and you'll have something. Not my top wanted, but whatever, neither is Shokoti, but I'll take her regardless....not that I like all Filmation, I can live without Octavia, as of now, but I'll see once her reviews arrive later.

    And Madame Razz....I'll pass on her myself, I have no interest personally. If she's revealed, she's be one to go bye bye.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  24. #174
    Heroic Warrior jonathan182's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    214
    Scorpia
    Sea Hawk
    Lord Masque

    And those are pretty much the only 3 Filmation characters I'd want, personally.

  25. #175
    Heroic Warrior wundarwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Eaton OH
    Posts
    1,634
    I have a shallow knowledge of Filmation characters as I've seen most of the episodes only once so with that knowledge:

    Lord Masque
    Kittrina
    Vultak

    The bad guys are the most memorable one offs from the old shows.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •