Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: List 3 Filmation Characters You'd Like To See Round Out The Filmation Sub

Scorpia
    Celice
    General Tataran

I serioisly do NOT get all the love for Dylamug. He's like if on Pee-Wee's Playhouse there was a character that was a mattress that The Horde kidnapped for Hordak to experiment on.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

1. Huntara
    2. Sea Hawke
    3. Red Knight*

I only went with Red Knight over Lord Masque to keep a balance of good guys and POP figs. However, if Lord Masque or Red Knight were a sub bonus and the other was in the regular line, that would be splendiforous.

I want to give honorable mention to Starchild with Boweena as an "accesory" like Orko and Prince Adam.

I think I already chimed in but I will do it again. My main two haven't changed.

1. Lizard Man
    2. Strong Arm

I would also like to see the horsemen do Helios, King of the Fire People. I know the Filmation version doesn't have any details but I am sure they would knock it out of the park. Maybe a red frosted look like Icer with an LED light inside to make him shimmer? That would rock. Oh well, it's Monday morning and I am still not awake yet, I think.

Heroic Warrior
    God...only 3?! Lizard Man, Scorpia, Lord Masque. I know Seahawk's on the way, but those are the 3 I'd want. And another 6 figure sub next year, at the very least!

Heroic Warrior
    1) Dragoon
    2) Lord Masque
    3) Vultak