Thread: Why is Ram Man more money then most MOTUC

Why is Ram Man more money then most MOTUC

Just saw that Ram Man is 33 dollars and the new prices for figs are 27. I just assume because he is a little bigger then most, but did not see any posts on this

Yup, he's a new thing. An "oversized" figure... utilizing a larger chest, arms, all new legs, etc etc. Wider than a regular MOTUC, but about the same height.

Yes, Ram Man is one of the oversized figures for 2013 and, thus, more expensive. This is similar to the Fighting Foe Men and unknown 2-pack coming out later in the year, who will also be more expensive.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Putting him in this class is the only way they could justify all the new molds needed to make him. I'm actually surprised Mantennae didn't get the same treatment. I think we will see this sort of thing again, especially if we get a sub next year, to allow for figures needing almost all new tooling.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

As the original question has been answered, we'll close this thread. Please direct any further Ram Man discussion to the main discussion thread here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=Ram+Man

Thanks!
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest