Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SOLD OUT] Can anyone add Kobra Khan to their shopping cart? (Early access)

[SOLD OUT] Can anyone add Kobra Khan to their shopping cart? (Early access)

I can add Faker, but not KK. I wonder if he's already sold out.

I can't either...hope he's not gone already!!

I got both KK and Faker but looking now he is no longer there - was a bit slow processing so cancelled it and did it again and went through

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    I was on the second he went on sale and its seems I managed to get one, but I have yet to a conformation email and nothing in more order history yet. With the Filmation sub problems the other day, it makes me worry that I actually DID NOT get him.
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

He must be gone. I got this awesomeness when I tried to check out:

Screen shot 2013-02-14 at 10.24.12 AM.png

I got him & received conformation, but I was on as soon as he went up. Is he gone already???
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

He appears to be sold out... He doesn't even show up on my Early Access page.

Early Access doesn't even guarantee a figure! Here comes the pitchforks
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Yeah, he's officially sold out. Just for fun I tried to place the order for the $300 one! LOL. And it said he was sold out. Not a huge deal for me because he was an extra. But man, they must not have had many up!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post

Screen shot 2013-02-14 at 10.24.12 AM.png
    WoW Thats a serious typo

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    WoW Thats a serious typo
    Hahaha

That's lame that he's already sold out tho
    10 Most Wanted MOTUC's: Ninjor, Quake, Squeeze, MYP King Mero, Sagitar, Dragstor, Snake Armor He-man, Phravus, Filmation's Garth (post transformation), Angella

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    He appears to be sold out... He doesn't even show up on my Early Access page.

Early Access doesn't even guarantee a figure! Here comes the pitchforks
    Nah, no pitchforks. Scott said there was a seriously limited quantity of him from the get-go. I wanted to get one, but it wasn't meant to be. I was foolishly hoping he would still be up tomorrow so I could combine him with Rammy and Jisto. Oh well. There are other venues...

I wonder if this is a sign of how Strobo is going to be next month...depends on quantities I guess

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I would freak out if that showed up on my card.
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad!

I ordered a KK and then I went back in and he was gone!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

Heroic Warrior
    Wasn't planning to order him, but that is SUPER lame that he sold out so fast. Glad I have one already.

Rubbish. Wanted a Khan and couldnt get one. So far early access has yet to be worth anything to me.

They said the figures were likely to sell out during early access, this is why I made a back up plan for Faker. At current cost and shipping, I didn't want to get someone to get him for me I would rather go through someone who had already gotten him at the lower pricing.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Vikor View Post
    Wasn't planning to order him, but that is SUPER lame that he sold out so fast. Glad I have one already.
    What's so lame about it? If they "truly" sold out, they sold out and this is one figure in which I do believe is truly now sold out. What do you want them to do about it?

I as able to get on my Kobra Khans for my fellow .orgers So if you had me get you a Khan don't worry I got them

I expect the same next month with Mek...
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I figured these would sell out fast. I think this was just a few factory leftovers. Oh well, less to buy tomorrow, since Ram Man will be $52 for me...assuming I get him (now I'm worried about not getting Ram Man).

Poopsauce. I really wanted him.

Heroic Warrior
    I wanted an extra for my Snake Men faction but he was gone by the time I logged on. They must have had about 10.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I figured these would sell out fast. I think this was just a few factory leftovers. Oh well, less to buy tomorrow, since Ram Man will be $52 for me...assuming I get him (now I'm worried about not getting Ram Man).
    I can see tomorrow going two ways. One, Mattel realizes that Jistu and Rammy are two very popular characters, and therefore made plenty in order to maximize their profits via day-of sales. Face it, after these two, there's really only Two-Bad among the vintage heavy-hitters that are guaranteed to bring major day-of sales.

On the other hand, Mattel could also use Jitsu and Rammy's popularity to drive future sub sales by limiting tomorrow's quantity and ensuring a super fast sell-out.

I personally think the former scenario is going to happen. But maybe only because I really want it to.

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    For years not ONCE have I ever had anything bad to say about DR (because I've never had a problem until now), but now I'm VERY upset. When I didn't get a conformation I got worried, but then I noticed the "order number" for my Kobra Khan was the same as the "order number" for my Ram Man and Jitsu order this month. Called DR.....I got "we don't have your order." Told them I have a screen shot of the "Thank You for your order" page and I asked why my credit card has already been charged for the amount. After a 10 min hold I got, at first, that this is a very rare issue with their computer system and to just reorder the figure. I explained that it was an early access figure and that it sold out in like 5 mins (probably faster). She asked what early access was! What?! They don't even know what it is?! I actually had to explain it to her! Then she had the gall to try and then act like she knew what it was and say, "This is something new to us and there will be issues like this." AGAIN WHAT?! I was more insulted she tried to now act like she knew exactly what I was talking about after I EXPLAINED IT TO HER! In the end apparently my case is being sent to the "escalation dept" and they will do what they can to get me a figure. Yeah...get me a figure that is sold out...good luck. Honestly, until now, I thought the stories about DR were exaggerated, but now I can see that they are not! Matty/Scott needs to do something about this!!
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y