View Poll Results: Out of the following 2 NA characters, which are you most interested in seeing first i

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mara

26 32.50%
  • Crita

54 67.50%

Thread: NA Mara and Crita in MOTUC

NA Mara and Crita in MOTUC

Out of the following 2 NA characters, which are you most interested in seeing first in MOTUC?

mara7qa[1].jpeg

blog_too_much_detail[1].jpeg
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar

Crita. Always has and always will be more popular than Mara.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

I loathe NA....but I'll keep Critta. She's a witch and I dig witches. Mara on the other hand is already on my get rid of list.

I've been looking forward to both, but I'd much rather have Crita first.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Crita, by far. I'm glad the Galactic Protector figures are getting a female addition, but I never really cared for Mara all that much. Drissi was far more interesting and had nature powers (and I believe was supposed to be the daughter of the missing rulers of Primus, along with her brother, Caz.) I'm glad Mara got a storyline in the last few episodes, but i would have much preferred to see Drissi developed and become more important than boring Mara.

Either way, Crita will always be more interesting than either one.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

I voted Mara.

I like them both since both got some real characterization in show but i like Mara more.

She is not the damsel in distress. From the beginning on she was smart and as the series progressed she got more an more active, in the end she became a fighter and a valued member of the team.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Cripes,
    Really?
    Isn't
    This
    Apparent?

Nothing against Mara at all, I'm glad she's a lock, but no question Crita over Mara all day long.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Heroic Warrior
    Crita without second thought. Mara is one of the most boring characters in the Jetlag cartoon (after Sebrian and Hydron).

Classic Dress Crita is definately a must have for me. But I will admit that the second Prototype Battle Mara is one I would want as well.

But Critta always trumps mara.

Heroic Warrior
    I went with Crita, not to hop on the bandwagon, but in response to the above post which refers to Mara as a 'lock.' I want both, and in their battle outfits- I love NA, and cannot wait to see both rendered in 4H glory!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    The obvious answer is that I want them BOTH in the same month!!!!

But since that was not an option, I would definitely like to see Crita first. MOTUC needs more bad-gurls!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I absolutely want Mara - we've never had a figure of her, and she's an incredibly important character.

But Crita is by far my most wanted NA character. In fact, I want her more than a lot of other characters from the rest of the mythos lol
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Nothing against Mara who I do want but Crita has by far my most wanted NA character from the beginning of MOTUC.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I've been looking forward to both, but I'd much rather have Crita first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    The obvious answer is that I want them BOTH in the same month!!!!

But since that was not an option, I would definitely like to see Crita first. MOTUC needs more bad-gurls!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I absolutely want Mara - we've never had a figure of her, and she's an incredibly important character.

But Crita is by far my most wanted NA character. In fact, I want her more than a lot of other characters from the rest of the mythos lol
    I also want Mara and Crita but I want Crita more. Although I do want Tuskador, I was thrilled when Mara won the fan vote and am looking forward to getting her but I have always found Crita a much more interesting character.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar

Crita is much more interesting as character design goes.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Heroic Warrior
    I voted Mara because I don't remember Crita...

Both of them are only thing I like about NA but I gave my vote to Mara as I'm interested to see how she turns out. Crita will look good no matter what but Mara could be hit and miss for me if they put her in that awful robe/pregnancy dress thing she also wears. I like Mara's braided mace ponytail also, that's pretty cool.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Mermista : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Spinnerella

I want Crita like yesterday!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Crita is a must have she was such an important character in the cartoon not to get her. plus by getting Mara we have to get Crita like said before they are the Teela and Evil-Lyn of New Adventures.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

So I've watched most of NA season 1 (mostly because season 2 is impossible to get). Mara however never struck me as a central character really. I mean she seems to be the "Teela" equivalent in NA except she doesn't fight anywhere near as much.

So my question is.....what accessories would she come with? I'm either thinking she'll either come with nothing or something very unsubstantial (a la POP figures) or maybe a Filmation relic?

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    CRITTA! Evil ladies rule, yo!
    Last edited by GrtEternal; June 10, 2014 at 06:43pm.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Quote Originally Posted by Tarquinius View Post
    So I've watched most of NA season 1 (mostly because season 2 is impossible to get). Mara however never struck me as a central character really. I mean she seems to be the "Teela" equivalent in NA except she doesn't fight anywhere near as much.

So my question is.....what accessories would she come with? I'm either thinking she'll either come with nothing or something very unsubstantial (a la POP figures) or maybe a Filmation relic?
    Her braided hair is one of her weapons and it seems when braided it could grow longer so maybe extensions, her prototype had a shield and she is the ambassador of the Galactimytes. They were suppose to come with staffs and she could have come with one like that as well.

*Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I'm interested in seeing Crita first!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Love N/A & love both Crita & Mara.
    Mara is who I want first. I love the good guys & gals. And NA needs more balance to the good team.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man