View Poll Results: How would you like to see Stridor and Night Stalker released?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Together, both a Stridor/Night Stalker two-pack!

4 3.88%
  • By themselves, a Stridor single release and a Night Stalker single release!

76 73.79%
  • Packaged with their vintage counterpart - re-release Fisto w/ Stridor and Jitsu w/ Night Stalker!

16 15.53%
  • Two different releases - by themselves and packagaed with their vintage counterpart!

7 6.80%

Thread: How would you like to see Stridor/Night Stalker released?

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar

How would you like to see Stridor/Night Stalker released?

Should Stridor/Night Stalker be released together, by themselves, or with their vintage counterpart?

Or a combination of the second and third choice? Two different releases - by themselves (this way no one has to get a Fisto and Jitsu they already have) and packaged with their vintage counterpart (would help those who missed out on Fisto and Jitsu).
    Last edited by The All American; September 1, 2013 at 09:58am.

Heroic Warrior
    By themselves, single release.
    I would sincerely like being wrong on this point, but I strongly doubt that Fisto sees a second release.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Collec-Tor View Post
    By themselves, single release.
    I would sincerely like being wrong on this point, but I strongly doubt that Fisto sees a second release.
    Normally I'd prefer a single release, but, Fisto and Jitsu with their robotic steeds would be neat and appropriate as bonuses to the regular release. I went with the fourth option, and both releases could be done simultaneously.

Release them by themselves as the mass release, but also with Fisto and Jitsu. This way, fans could get the Fisto they may have missed out on, and can also have a way to celebrate the original special two pack. Essentially, I'm just hoping Mattel goes with what they did in the vintage years with two releases of Stridor.

And for me personally, I'd love to see a vintage head/face Jitsu with Night Stalker. Heck, even throw in the vac metal glove too! The new Jitsu head and glove is good in its own right, but isn't as goofy as the original. I prefer the original Jitsu.

Whatever happens, I just hope we see Stridor and Night Stalker before it's all said and done.

It would be cool, until a thread started to complain about how they had to pay extra to pay for a pack-in figure. Of course, if they didn't come packed together, a thread would start that Mattel hates its fans and doesn't include figures that fans want.

On Matty by themselves. They would be great sdcc items to have with figures though in window boxes
    WTB Loose complete Tyrantisaurus Rex and Laser Light Skeletor

I dont care how, as long as we get them.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

By themselves.

But the most important horse left is SPIRIT!!!

I'd love to get these two afterward, and at least Arrow, too.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    By them selves
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

glad no 2 pack so far.

But just a single release. If they ever do them could be unlikely enough, I'd just be happy to get each one, and my wallet would be glad to get one, then another much later.

Single release for each robot horse please, preferably timed apart far enough to not burden anyone financially.

By themselves, a Stridor single release and a Night Stalker single release!
    Any type of two pack would be pretty pricey and I certainly don't need to pay for another Fisto or Jitsu.

I voted single release for each. I was tempted to vote for the 2-pack idea because it would be a good way for me to get a Fisto for a reasonable price, but it would't be fair to all those who have already bought him and/or Jitsu.

Movie mayhem!
    Release them together. 70 is far from the highest price weve been willing to pay for one sku and it would onky take up one beast spot then and ensure mattel the needed sales for both figures.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    By themselves, a Stridor single release and a Night Stalker single release!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Two different releases - by themselves and packagaed with their vintage counterpart!
    As I said in this great thread, http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...Stridor-2-pack , we have to find a way to give everybody a Fisto, we have to find a way to destroy the Scalpers Empire!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Separate packaging. Preferably a few months apart.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

I don't want to end up paying extra for a Fisto and Jitsu I already have so I would want the horses released separately. Be to expensive in one go having them together too.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    How would you like to see Stridor/Night Stalker released?
    As soon as possible!

But with the choices given, I'll take them released individually.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I voted Two Different Releases.

I'd buy them separately AND packaged in a 2 pack w Jitsu and/or Fisto. This would be a great thing for those that missed out on Fisto and/or Jitsu and MIB collectors. Throw some cool artwork on the box like back in the day....sold.

Also, I've been WISHING they did a He-Man w/Battle Cat and Skeletor w/Panthor 2 packs w/ artwork like the vintage ones. I LOVE my commemorative ones and this would be a great way to sell out older stock. Throw it in new packaging w/artwork and I'd love it.

I think I've questioned this before on Matty or in the WTFWTK and I think the answer was "Logistics".
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!