Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jitsu & Ram Man February 2013 SHIPPING Notice

Anyone get shipping notice for DoS orders yet?
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

My sub bounced due to not having enough funds on my card when it was billed. Just How much was this going to be, anyway? 70 bucks? Anyhow, now I'm all worried that I WON'T get my figures because of this snafu, and they are "sold out". I contacted customer Service about it, and had my sub reinstated on the 15th, but I have yet to receive a renewal or shipping notice. What do you guys think, am I outta luck, or should I give a another day or two?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

My day of sale order shipped the same day. Since I use UPS Ground it will arrive this Thursday.

My Subscription order on the other hand will be delivered today in about two more hours

Mine's still in the abyss that is Ontario, CA.
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

My DoS is stuck in the Sparks, NV steal your money without actually shipping anything limbo.

My DoS purchase spent the holiday weekend in scenic Ontario, and is currently on its way to Chicago, scheduled to arrive next week. Currently enjoying some gambling and taking in the shows at Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    My sub bounced due to not having enough funds on my card when it was billed. Just How much was this going to be, anyway? 70 bucks? Anyhow, now I'm all worried that I WON'T get my figures because of this snafu, and they are "sold out". I contacted customer Service about it, and had my sub reinstated on the 15th, but I have yet to receive a renewal or shipping notice. What do you guys think, am I outta luck, or should I give a another day or two?
    I'm in the same boat actually - They told me in an email that they wouldn't process the renewal again until the 21st. Knowing DR, thats probably total bull, but I would at least wait until tomorrow to see if the renewal charge shows up before getting super concerned.

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Anyone get shipping notice for DoS orders yet?
    I got my shipping notice early this morning ... and it arrived in Ontario Canada same day. Nice.

Not sure if they're shipped out in order they were submitted, but I'm pretty sure I must have been in and out within 1 minute of the sale opening up if that makes a difference.

mine shipped almost immediately after I ordered on the 15th!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 12.28.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Got my DoS Shipping notice yesterday and should be here on Monday.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
    I got my shipping notice early this morning ... and it arrived in Ontario Canada same day. Nice.

Not sure if they're shipped out in order they were submitted, but I'm pretty sure I must have been in and out within 1 minute of the sale opening up if that makes a difference.
    To my knowledge that makes no difference when you order vs when it ships....I ordered Granamyr and TOD Sorceress in the respective sales within 1 minute and yet I was close to last getting mine shipped after people who had ordered 2+ hours into the sales. I had to wait for shipping long after those who ordered hours after me placed theirs and received their notices.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    5 days and no update, stuck in Ontario, CA

It is Ontario, California...not Canada.

Heroic Warrior
    I got a shipped notice on 16th Feb, then it stayed at "electronic shipping notice received" till 21st feb, when it finally got scanned at Sparks NV.

I am really glad to see their inflated shipping charges have improved their shipping efficiency (NOT)!!!

Widget
    Got my DoS shipping notice Sat 2/16/13 2:07 AM and hasnt moved since 2/19....W T F

Date Time Description Location
    2/19/2013 08:29 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
    2/19/2013 03:06 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks,NV 89441
    2/16/2013 01:26 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761

My sub shipped today. Sigh of relief!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.