Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ram Man and Jitsu arrival thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Sparks, Nevada. I probably won't get them until Monday or Tuesday.
    Sometimes, being in Jersey sucks.
    Only sometimes tho... except when you have to drive somewhere, or pay taxes, or when a hurricane comes, or when the Jersey Shore cast lives down the street from your Summer home (That was destroyed in aforementioned storm)... ummm my list can go on and on! But yea our figures take forever to get here as well!
    Check out my band The Caterpillar Book on iTunes, Rhapsody, Amazon, etc.

Snappy Threader
    Man, if I lived in Sparks Nevada I would have these figs twice in 3 days ha!!!!

Cool pics, thanks for sharing.

Anyway. I can only lol at the Americans here. "Sparks Nevada", lol. Try having your stuff sent overseas and back, and then complain.
    I still don't have a shipping confirmation, so it'll be about a month before I get these guys since it will go off to Sweden. But when I do get them, this is going to be awesome.

Heroic Warrior
    Is it just me or does Ram-Man's packaging look unnecessarily too big?

master of hiphop
    so true..... off to Sweden it goes have a safe trip package... enjoy the vacation.. see you when you get back

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post

Anyway. I can only lol at the Americans here. "Sparks Nevada", lol. Try having your stuff sent overseas and back, and then complain.
    I still don't have a shipping confirmation, so it'll be about a month before I get these guys since it will go off to Sweden. But when I do get them, this is going to be awesome.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by galaxysurfer View Post
    If you are going by his Filmation look, which they weren't. They were trying to (and successfully did, IMO) capture his old school cardback look. I totally dig it. THIS is the Ram Man i've wanted since I was 5.
    Oh I know they were going for the cardback art. For me the card art in MOTU never stood out, not on the figure cards anyway. When I think of cardart the first thing I think of is G.I. Joe, that was amazing cardart on the front. I also get that there are those like yourself who want this look for Rammy, but since he got a second head it would have been nice if it was another helmeted head with his eyes open looking more dimwitted.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    My figures come Tuesday via UPS here to Northeast Ohio. Hope Ram Man and Jitsu like cold weather.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post

Dude, Sweeden? WTH?
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Only sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
    I thought they were reusing Marlena's one?
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Heroic Warrior
    I can't wait until tomorrow!! Mine shipped last night and will be here tomorrow (UPS Ground to AZ only takes 2 days, luckily). Love your pics, and it just makes me more excited!!

Let's face it, this year is totally rocking all the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Oh I know they were going for the cardback art. For me the card art in MOTU never stood out, not on the figure cards anyway. When I think of cardart the first thing I think of is G.I. Joe, that was amazing cardart on the front. I also get that there are those like yourself who want this look for Rammy, but since he got a second head it would have been nice if it was another helmeted head with his eyes open looking more dimwitted.
    Oh yeah, I totally see your point there. That second unhelmeted head is probably not going to be used by anybody, just based on what I've read from fans. It would have been a much better idea to gear that one towards the other audience such as yourself that wanted a Filmation-esque dim-witted Rammy.

Also, yeah, the GI Joe card art is probably more of what should be, in theory, called card art. But man, my earliest memories and nostalgia for this brand (and as toys as a whole) comes from just analyzing those little pictures on the back of the card. I would wake up and stare at them while eating my breakfast...and I would fall asleep at night with the card in my dirty little hand, haha. So getting them finally materialized is just awesome for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
    I thought the same thing when I opened the shipping box. Than when you get him out of his bubble it really seems oversized.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxysurfer View Post
    Oh yeah, I totally see your point there. That second unhelmeted head is probably not going to be used by anybody, just based on what I've read from fans. It would have been a much better idea to gear that one towards the other audience such as yourself that wanted a Filmation-esque dim-witted Rammy.

Also, yeah, the GI Joe card art is probably more of what should be, in theory, called card art. But man, my earliest memories and nostalgia for this brand (and as toys as a whole) comes from just analyzing those little pictures on the back of the card. I would wake up and stare at them while eating my breakfast...and I would fall asleep at night with the card in my dirty little hand, haha. So getting them finally materialized is just awesome for me.
    It has has always been Filmation for me with MOTU. But I know what you mean, I use to be that way with the G.I. Joe cardbacks, I'd color in the white boarder around the image of the ones I wanted.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    They both turned out good, I have not noticed any paint issues with mine so far.

I will say that I find their faces to be the thing I like the least, especially Ram Man. You can tell from the BattleDerpy photo what I think his face looks like.
    Rammy is a lovable dimwitted character his face needed to look more like this.

I'd also like him to be shorter but that doesn't bother me as much as his face does.
    UGH no way! Filmation Ram Man is the worst incarnation of this awesome character. Give em the DC mini comics version any day!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Ah he is awesome. Looking forward to my Rammy pair. Then the long slow drag to Mantenna. and of course the Christmas Castle Beauty pics kids. Looking forward to him even more now
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

I cant believe the garbage that I get from my tracking info....My figures go from Cali to friggin INDIANA to come back down to me in TEXAS!! I wonder why the postal system is over budget?....you simply cannot tell me there is no shipping route across the main hubs of the south, which would be Cali, Tx, and Florida. Why does it go all the way up by Michigan to come back down here? Really?!?
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

ya im in chicago and my tracking says tuesday.
    i didnt remember what shipping i bought. i think usps even tho on DOS i always bought ups.
    the DR shipping is an abomination except on black friday it was terrific. i dont get it.

and i really wish they went with the card art/cross sell/mini comic colors. i really dont like the red/green christmas combo
    Last edited by manic mailman; February 14, 2013 at 07:56pm.

Received the figures today (CA) and I have to say that Ram Man is Massive. I couldn't believe how heavy he was compared to the other figures. Well worth the extra $5!!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Urgh! Tuesday here, too. Better than Newgistics! They look amazing though and I can't wait!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I'm hoping Ram-Man is worth the wait because I need something to get me back into this line.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

DAMN! Photobucket links aren't working for some reason
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

I'm originally from DE there Max.... East Coast!

Anyway, Mine are still friggin sitting in Ontario, CA....apparently, not even a tracking # yet, I got my confirmation yesterday.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Any pics of DKR Batman fighting Jitsu?

UPS says mine have arrived but I'm working late tonight! Gaaaaaah!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Any pics of DKR Batman fighting Jitsu?
    Soon as I find him there will be pics of DKR Batman fighting ALL THE TOYS. More or less. Can Batman take down an Evangelion? News at 11!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Lucky California nothing....they have already been delivered to Ontario Canada by DHL!!!!

I thought we already established that Mattel (in California) ships the figs to Digital River (In Sparks, Nevada) where they get tracking numbers and head out across the country/world.?.?

Or was this debunked?

Either way, the sub-holder who has a Rammy for me should be receiving him this or next week! Can't wait to get him after a 2nd shipment! WOO-HOO!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T