Thread: Campaign to Vote in The Unnamed one on to the box art of Castle Grayskull

Campaign to Vote in The Unnamed one on to the box art of Castle Grayskull

No one has ever seen what this guy looks like, and we dont know if Mattel will ever show us but He is a direct chance to see an image of What he looks like. If everyone with a voting code chooses the Unnamed one as 1 option of ten then we are send a clear message, we want to see what he looks like. Lets make this happen.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    If Keldor is one of the choices, the Unamed One is already in the poll.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

So your saying keldor is the unnmaed one? All i'm saying is the unamed one is on of the choices, and everyone should vote for him as one of their ten choices so we get to see what he looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    So your saying keldor is the unnmaed one? All i'm saying is the unamed one is on of the choices, and everyone should vote for him as one of their ten choices so we get to see what he looks like.
    Scott is kind of right, the Unnamed one is probably someone we allready know.. Also, should the unnamed one be someone completely new and if he does win the poll, Mattel will probably depict him as a shadowy figure.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

But think about it, after reading king hiss's bio, He has thousand s of soldiers, created snake men, and Sent king hiss to eternia, to take over the planet. He is pre existing before someone like keldor, and the only other one I could think of would be Horde Prime, but that would his own armies against each other.

King Hssss

A servant of the Unnamed One, Hssss was chosen to lead an army of Snake Men to the planet of Eternia to plunder its magical secrets. He ruled Eternia for three centuries until a rebellion formed under D’vann Grayskull. Soon afterwards, the Horde invaded and Hssss was drawn into a three-way war. All three sides agreed to a temporary truce in order to construct the Three Towers, but Hssss was betrayed by Hordak and in time was banished to the Void by the Elders and Zodak. For five thousand years he and his army waited until Evil-Lyn and a Snake Men descendant named Kobra Kahn opened the Snake Pit to free them. King Hssss often tricks foes by appearing heroic but then transforms into a seething mass of serpents and leads the Snake Men into battle!

Snake Men - Slithering Minions of King Hsss

A hybrid of three cold-blooded alien races, the Snake Men were spliced together and bred by the Unnamed One to serve as loyal foot soldiers in his ever-growing army. Several battalions of Snake Men were assigned to the Viper Lord King Hssss and traveled with him to Eternia to plunder its hidden magic for their formless master. Unprepared for an attack by invading Horde armies, the Snake Army was driven into hibernation and eventually, trapped in the Void by the warrior Zodak. Five millennia later, Hssss and his reptile army escaped their imprisonment and once again took up the fight to claim Eternia. Snake Men fight loyally in the armies King Hiss--against the heroic Masters of the Universe.

Now Mattell could go the route of Doing what they did with Scrollos, always keeping his face hidden, but they also might create an image of a character we are looking forward to seeing what he finally looks like. Its worth the chance for everyone to use one of their votes for that possibility. I mean, The Unnamed one is to King as Horde Prime is to Hordak. I personally think its worth the one vote