Thread: Buy me the Filmation sub !! Please

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Buy me the Filmation sub !! Please

Figures have gotten expensive for me this year... I mean with the Watchmen sub and all. Is there anyone willing to mail me the figures after I pay you for them?? I have decent references and paypal... I can afford the sub figure when I pay my Paypal "Bill me later" bill (which I have to pay on the first of the month anyway) then use that money to pay you. Then we are both protected by Paypal... I will pay $35 per figure/shipped usps ground. I already have just about enough in there to pay for half of the sub already... PM me if you are this awesome individual willing to do this for me.

I'll pay $40 shipped. I haven't done this since the price went up.
    Last edited by He-Dude; February 14, 2013 at 06:34pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Wouldn't someone be losing money if you offer only $35 shipped per fig?

I don't know... just fishin'. I had someone interested but I wasn't in the UK. It is a favor... someone bought me Granamyr, after all. Thanks Mike!

Heroic Warrior
    I have to agree with Bjjer... For the most part, the only way someone is going to break even is to hit $40, probably. $25 for the figure, shipping from Mattel would be at least $2-$3 per figure (at least taking my own costs this month into account, and that doesn't even take into account September with only a Filmation figure for MOTUC fans), then probably another $11 or so for that person to ship the item to you... I have 2 figures I listed for a loss at $35 because I know/think they're hard to get rid of, a lot of my figures listed at the $40 breaking even price, and I wouldn't list the Filmation figures for $35 if I decide to go with more than 1 sub.

Unless there is someone out there who can afford to take a loss, you probably aren't going to get many/any takers.

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    I'm still thinking if i'm going to buy the Filmation Sub, the reason it is because only am interested in Batros, maybe it is better to wait for getting him in this forum.

Good Luck everyone!

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Heroic Warrior
    If you are a Southern California resident a single subscription with tax and shipping will cost you $38.04 per figure each month. Shipping to AZ from CA would cost at least $5.00 which would bring the cost up to $43.04, but add paypal fees of $1.60 and you're at $44.63. Basically, if some sells you one each month for $35 they are taking almost a $10 loss. Now if someone does get multiple subs there cost per figure does come down, but even still they would likely be taking maybe then a $4-6 loss.

Some guys with multiple subs might be willing to do a fellow orger this favor... usps ground is 9.90... that comes out to $34.90. It costs me around $38 after Matty gets me the figures 3 weeks later. Worth it to me to try and find a mutiple subber who saved on shipping to begin with. ...and if they are one of those mail from home types... they could profit... well a couple bucks, anyway. I guess I could go to $40. I see your point.
    Last edited by He-Dude; February 14, 2013 at 06:38pm.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dude View Post
    I don't know... just fishin'. I had someone interested but I wasn't in the UK. It is a favor... someone bought me Granamyr, after all. Thanks Mike!
    You got it dude!
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Where do you live? I'll help you out. I haven't ordered mine yet because I have to wait until the 25th. I can grab an extra sub. With the combined shipping, plus after the second month it will ship with my sub, I think $35 will cover it.

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    I have 2 guys that pre-bought subs through the Hyve.
    I charge $5 over subscription cost per figure plus actual shipping from here in Ohio.
    They often wait a few months to ship a bundle and save some bucks that way too.
    If you're into a deal like that I can add you to the Hyve pre-sales. Let me know soon as I'll be ordering Filmation subs pretty soon.

One of those is in the UK, too, so intl shipping is also doable.
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

Thanks a LOT... I decided to go ahead and sub. (before I seen these replies).