Thread: Protective cases for Ram man?

Court Magician

Protective cases for Ram man?

Hey folks,

Has anyone found a protective case that works with the oversized MOTUC figures like Ram Man and Orko?

I did read somewhere about about zoloworld doing some cases for MOTUC double figures at one point (which I wasn't able to find on their website) - so were there cases for the oversized figures too?

Any suggestions much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemoose View Post
    Hey folks,

Has anyone found a protective case that works with the oversized MOTUC figures like Ram Man and Orko?

I did read somewhere about about zoloworld doing some cases for MOTUC double figures at one point (which I wasn't able to find on their website) - so were there cases for the oversized figures too?

Any suggestions much appreciated!
    No, there isn't any cases for them, I talked to ZW a few times a while back I think around last November, and they said they were planning some new cases (not what lines they would be for or anything), and would take the suggestion. But I've seen nothing yet. But They did make cases for the TRU DCU vs MOTU which I believe can be used for the boxes of the MOTUC 2-packs (which I don't believe the Stonedar and Rokkon or the Mo-Larr vs Skeletor sets can use.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Court Magician
    Thanks. I thought that was the case, but just wanted to make sure there wasn't one I'd missed. Here's hoping zoloworld decides to make one.