Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Early Access Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

The Early Access Discussion Thread

Stupid question - is there anywhere i can actually see a proper list of what is coming? I have 2 subs, but a lot stuff comes out that isnt included. So is there anywhere to check a full list of stuff - with dates???

Also, how does the early access work? I am on matty's page and i dont see anywhere to gain access to it?

thanks!
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Action.
    A Modern-Day Pulp Magazine.
    www.intothevoid.ca

We only know what's in EA month to month for the moment.

Go to Matty, look at the very top just below the sales banner in the center at the links that say --- Shop, News, Fanzone, Forums.....Subscriptions.....click subscriptions.

Back to the top in the same place as you clicked before just below the banner.... click "Early Access"

It will take you to the page, an at the moment it tells you when the next EA sale will be, but not what's coming. But the news section will eventually tell you that.

Also, what I found out is that your EA shopping cart can not be combined with the regular Matty cart.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Thank you!!!!!!!
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Action.
    A Modern-Day Pulp Magazine.
    www.intothevoid.ca

I don't know if this is any indication to what is to be released for The Early Access in the future.
    But BBT has some 2012 figures on preorder which is kinda weird.

I seen this the other day and made a list.

Classics Catra
    Classics Man-E-Faces
    Classics Battleground Teela
    Classics Adora (Re-Issue 01)
    Classics King Grayskull
    Classics Clawful
    Classics Chief Carnivus
    Classics Count Marzo
    Classics Faker (Re-Issue)

This may or not be the early access figures to come, but they are for preorder ?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    I don't know if this is any indication to what is to be released for The Early Access in the future.

Classics Catra
    Classics Man-E-Faces
    Classics King Grayskull
    Classics Clawful
    Classics Chief Carnivus
    Classics Count Marzo

This may or not be the early access figures to come, but they are for preorder ?
    Well Scott did say they would push out older leftover stock to online retailers, gilt.com had a few figures recently. BBTS makes more sense than that site though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post

Classics Catra
    Classics Man-E-Faces
    Classics King Grayskull
    Classics Clawful
    Classics Chief Carnivus
    Classics Count Marzo

Yeah, I have 4 of those pre-ordered with BBTS.

Will Whiplash show up via Early Access on Matty in the future?

I don't have him, and eBay prices are soaring. Is he eligible to show up again on Matty at some point, or is he like Fisto or Kobra Khan and there's no CS stock left?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    I don't have him, and eBay prices are soaring. Is he eligible to show up again on Matty at some point, or is he like Fisto or Kobra Khan and there's no CS stock left?
    I'm not sure if they have more or not, I was trying to think the last time he went on sale which was Black Friday 2011....and I can't remember if he was pulled or sold out, since we didn't see him last year....He's probably gone.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Does anyone know if the plastic MOTUC cases (for use with MOC figures) will be part of the Early Access sale on the 14th? I "Asked Matty", but my question has been skipped over.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

cyber-assassin
    I think the cases are eligible for early access. IIRC any non current month sub item is eligible.
    Those whom god wishes to destroy,
    He first makes mad. - Reinfield.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by faker32828 View Post
    I think the cases are eligible for early access. IIRC any non current month sub item is eligible.
    That is my understanding as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Does anyone know if the plastic MOTUC cases (for use with MOC figures) will be part of the Early Access sale on the 14th? I "Asked Matty", but my question has been skipped over.
    It's likely the cases being evergreen items, they won't be Early Access items, but everyday items, I have yet to see them listed in the monthly sales for Early Access. It's not like they're going to be a one time thing, they're figure cases....not the limited run figures.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    It's likely the cases being evergreen items, they won't be Early Access items, but everyday items, I have yet to see them listed in the monthly sales for Early Access. It's not like they're going to be a one time thing, they're figure cases....not the limited run figures.
    I was curious about the availability of the cases. Where did you hear that they were going to be evergreen items? I aske Matty and never got a response.

Heroic Warrior

Early Access. How do I order?

I was planning on taking part in the early access tomorrow, but can't for the life of me find the info I need to access it. Can anyone help?

When you log into Subscriptions on Mattycollector, you should see the link for "Early Access" at the top. If you're not signed up for Club Eternia 2012, then you won't be able to participate in early access.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    If you have either the MOTUC, DC, or Watchmen sub, you can access EA.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    I checked Early Access tonight and I got this message:
    EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

We were unable to authorize you into the friends and family program. Please check your purchase plan credentials.

Does this just mean it's not ready yet because it starts tomorrow? I have 2 subs. I did change the email I use as per MCEvil Skeletor's instructions because I wasn't getting emails from Matty. Has this messed up my Early Access?

Heroic Warrior
    Ok this is insane. I went into my profile and changed my email BACK to the email I used when I subbed. When I did that, I got into Early Access. Soooo....if you change your email, you have to change it back to the email you used when you signed up. If you don't, you will get an error saying the email you are using does not match Early Access.

I guess since I only want Strobo, maybe I will change my email back for this sale and then change it back

Quote Originally Posted by DCComicsguy View Post
    I checked Early Access tonight and I got this message:
    EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

We were unable to authorize you into the friends and family program. Please check your purchase plan credentials.

Does this just mean it's not ready yet because it starts tomorrow? I have 2 subs. I did change the email I use as per MCEvil Skeletor's instructions because I wasn't getting emails from Matty. Has this messed up my Early Access?

Heroic Warrior

I Have a Theory for Yesterday's Problems With Early Acess

I just wanted to float this theory to everyone out there and see what you all think. Maybe there might be a few IT guys out there who might be able to provide some corroborating information.

I think that Digital River's system might be allowing certain people to put their orders through over the others that are trying to do the same. This might be intentional and or it might not be intentional. Let me recount my problem from yesterday's Early Access cluster****. I logged in about a few minutes before 11:00 AM EST. When the time hit 11:00 AM on my cell phone and computer clock, I refreshed the page and everything came up "Add To Cart." But no matter what figure I clicked, I kept getting a "System Error" page that stated that they were working on fixing the problem. I have read reports where others were getting their Filmation Subscription order numbers coming up on their screens. Why was this happening to us? Digital River's system over at Matty must be causing this problem for those unlucky of us who were getting left out from yesterday's Early Access sale.

Now, here's the part that leads validity to my argument. Back in 2010 when the RSOD/WSOD was the bane of our existence, I remember encountering similar problems when ordering on sale day. I used to get logged off from Matty whenever I tried ordering anything. I contacted the Matty Customer Service Department who then sent me to the Escalation Department. I was then connected to Emily Burton who is probably the most informed Digital River employee I have ever encountered. I told her my problems ordering on sale day and she mentioned that there might be an internal problem with their system that was probably causing that. She said she would look into it and have their IT guys try to check out the system. Well, it turned it out that I was right. There were problems causing some buyers to easily order while others encountered a myriad of problems. After a couple of months, they were able to fix it and I was able to put my orders through.

I believe the same thing might be happening now. Are there any IT guys who might be able to shed some light on this? I really want to understand what the hell is going on with these ordering problems.

In short... DR's system sucks since the beginning of the line...
    I mean... Mattycollector looks like it was designed in the 90's...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Heroic Warrior
    You don't really need to be Einstein to figure out that DR and Mattycollector are totally inept. Their website is a complete joke, and the way they handle their business sucks real bad for the customers and fans alike. Yesterday's problems were just another proof of this...

They should go back to the old operator switch boards...
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I have a theory that it's a demon...a dancing demon. Hmm something isn't right there.

Question for a newbie on early access, is this correct?

Hi sorry I did not know where this goes in the forum. If it's posted in another thread can mods combine them? My question is I just recieved a email from matty about early access to spikor, man at arms, and Octavia. Is this right? I never bought a sub other then the filmation sub. Do I really get the early access benefits for ordering that filmation sub? Also I thought Octavia was a day of sale item and could not be sold out in early access? Is this correct or did I get this matty email by mistake? Thanks so much for any info. Again sorry for not knowing how this works. I never did anything like this before.

Yes you have early access but the early access items are the flying stands, Man at Arms and Spikor only and not Octavia.
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app