Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Early Access Discussion Thread

Until the portal is opened you'll get that message error.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

So can we buy early access figures along with the evergreen figs(such as he-man) that are always up to save on shipping?

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Has this changed? I can access "Early Access" just by signing into the main site and clicking on the tab. I thought you needed a code? Note - I cant buy yet just view, before anyone panics and races over!

Listed are Keldor and Mekaneck, $27 each and Strobo $25 (good news) No clam shells though (bad news)

Vlcan - No evergreen items like He-Man, Skeletor etc listed
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nianotreve View Post
    Has this changed? I can access "Early Access" just by signing into the main site and clicking on the tab. I thought you needed a code? Note - I cant buy yet just view, before anyone panics and races over!

Listed are Keldor and Mekaneck, $27 each and Strobo $25 (good news) No clam shells though (bad news)

Vlcan - No evergreen items like He-Man, Skeletor etc listed
    No, the EA stuff is separate from the main site stuff, carts cannot be combined either.

And EA non sub new stuff should be sub priced otherwise what the hell is the point of a perk for subscribers?
    Also it's ass that old stock that was paid for long ago is raised, that is crap ass business, Matty might as well be TRU.

It's nice that it's up, now, if only Strobo will stay $25. Because if it says $25 when it goes live, that is what I'm paying, and my bill better reflect it.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    FYI, one of my friend just logged EA page with no problem !

Keldor, Meckaneck & Strobo are as listed "Coming Soon". BTW, Protactive Cases are NOT included in EA page !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    No, the EA stuff is separate from the main site stuff, carts cannot be combined either.
    So much for the 'convenience' of early access. Can't they do ANYTHING right?

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    BTW, Protactive Cases are NOT included in EA page !!
    I was going to buy 4-5 boxes of these, but I'll pass now. No way am I going to pay for shipping 3 different times when all of these products are available at the same time and should be able to be combined. Digital River is just ridiculous.

I thought that EA was for any non sub items, for any line. So shouldnt the WWE figures be there, as well as the protective cases? Wow they can hold a promise save their lives.

Just to confirm, ea starts at 11 est, not the normal 12 on sale dates?

J

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Just to confirm, ea starts at 11 est, not the normal 12 on sale dates?

J
    Yes. 11EST.

Heroic Warrior

Early Access. How do I order?

I was planning on taking part in the early access tomorrow, but can't for the life of me find the info I need to access it. Can anyone help?

When you log into Subscriptions on Mattycollector, you should see the link for "Early Access" at the top. If you're not signed up for Club Eternia 2012, then you won't be able to participate in early access.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior
    If you have either the MOTUC, DC, or Watchmen sub, you can access EA.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    I checked Early Access tonight and I got this message:
    EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

We were unable to authorize you into the friends and family program. Please check your purchase plan credentials.

Does this just mean it's not ready yet because it starts tomorrow? I have 2 subs. I did change the email I use as per MCEvil Skeletor's instructions because I wasn't getting emails from Matty. Has this messed up my Early Access?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I was going to buy 4-5 boxes of these, but I'll pass now. No way am I going to pay for shipping 3 different times when all of these products are available at the same time and should be able to be combined. Digital River is just ridiculous.
    Just an FYI for you guys, you might wanna check your EA pages again cause I just logged into mine and the protective cases ARE there now. I don't know if it's a mistake or what but they are there.

Heroic Warrior
    Ok this is insane. I went into my profile and changed my email BACK to the email I used when I subbed. When I did that, I got into Early Access. Soooo....if you change your email, you have to change it back to the email you used when you signed up. If you don't, you will get an error saying the email you are using does not match Early Access.

I guess since I only want Strobo, maybe I will change my email back for this sale and then change it back

Quote Originally Posted by DCComicsguy View Post
    I checked Early Access tonight and I got this message:
    EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

We were unable to authorize you into the friends and family program. Please check your purchase plan credentials.

Does this just mean it's not ready yet because it starts tomorrow? I have 2 subs. I did change the email I use as per MCEvil Skeletor's instructions because I wasn't getting emails from Matty. Has this messed up my Early Access?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by cax16 View Post
    Just an FYI for you guys, you might wanna check your EA pages again cause I just logged into mine and the protective cases ARE there now. I don't know if it's a mistake or what but they are there.
    It's not a mistake. Toyguru said on matty that everything's included.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    It's not a mistake. Toyguru said on matty that everything's included.
    Good to know for everyone who wanted the cases in EA.

Are the SDCC figures going to have their own sale date or will they be sold during EA?

both I am sure.

EA to start, if there is anything left then DOS.

THey did this last month with faker and Kobra Khan. Both were available for EA but only Faker lasted long enough to make it to DOS.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Warrior

I Have a Theory for Yesterday's Problems With Early Acess

I just wanted to float this theory to everyone out there and see what you all think. Maybe there might be a few IT guys out there who might be able to provide some corroborating information.

I think that Digital River's system might be allowing certain people to put their orders through over the others that are trying to do the same. This might be intentional and or it might not be intentional. Let me recount my problem from yesterday's Early Access cluster****. I logged in about a few minutes before 11:00 AM EST. When the time hit 11:00 AM on my cell phone and computer clock, I refreshed the page and everything came up "Add To Cart." But no matter what figure I clicked, I kept getting a "System Error" page that stated that they were working on fixing the problem. I have read reports where others were getting their Filmation Subscription order numbers coming up on their screens. Why was this happening to us? Digital River's system over at Matty must be causing this problem for those unlucky of us who were getting left out from yesterday's Early Access sale.

Now, here's the part that leads validity to my argument. Back in 2010 when the RSOD/WSOD was the bane of our existence, I remember encountering similar problems when ordering on sale day. I used to get logged off from Matty whenever I tried ordering anything. I contacted the Matty Customer Service Department who then sent me to the Escalation Department. I was then connected to Emily Burton who is probably the most informed Digital River employee I have ever encountered. I told her my problems ordering on sale day and she mentioned that there might be an internal problem with their system that was probably causing that. She said she would look into it and have their IT guys try to check out the system. Well, it turned it out that I was right. There were problems causing some buyers to easily order while others encountered a myriad of problems. After a couple of months, they were able to fix it and I was able to put my orders through.

I believe the same thing might be happening now. Are there any IT guys who might be able to shed some light on this? I really want to understand what the hell is going on with these ordering problems.

In short... DR's system sucks since the beginning of the line...
    I mean... Mattycollector looks like it was designed in the 90's...
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

My Feedback thread!!

Heroic Warrior
    You don't really need to be Einstein to figure out that DR and Mattycollector are totally inept. Their website is a complete joke, and the way they handle their business sucks real bad for the customers and fans alike. Yesterday's problems were just another proof of this...

They should go back to the old operator switch boards...
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I have a theory that it's a demon...a dancing demon. Hmm something isn't right there.