Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Early Access Discussion Thread

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Did Red Hood sell out already?
    EDIT: Looks like he was never part of early access, once again EA is useless to me.

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Yup, what the heck? The email said flight stands were in early access today... Odd.

EDIT: Then again, this is MattyCollector we're talking about. :P I'm going back to bed. Too early in the A.M. for this.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Spikor is Sold-Out!

Edit: Flight Stands have finally been added! - lol, they (DR) just can't get it right, it's actually getting worse and worse
    Last edited by belmont; June 13, 2013 at 04:05pm.

Was Spikor ever available for Easy Access? I didn't log in when EA was first on yesterday.
    My post count just got bigger.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mkpat View Post
    Was Spikor ever available for Easy Access? I didn't log in when EA was first on yesterday.
    Yes Spikor was available on Easy Access yesterday.

What's everybody planning on getting tomorrow?

I'm going to try for a DB Skeletor and a Granamyr.

I have everything old offered....I'd like to get a second DB Skeletor for MOSC, but I can wait.... I want an extra Icer DOS....but all the Transformers coming trump extra MOTUC....

I am going to try to get MP Soundwave from TRU this month....then next month Metroplex....all the damn expensive Transformers are coming in the next 2 months....
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Hmm.... $850.00 for Granamyr? http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...23.Ud39UG2Okt2

EDIT: Ok, it's back to normal now. $85.
    Last edited by No-Ah; July 10, 2013 at 09:52pm.

Granamyr still $85? Guess I'll wait until November.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Hmm.... $850.00 for Granamyr? http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...23.Ud39UG2Okt2

EDIT: Ok, it's back to normal now. $85.
    Says $850 for me too now....damn inflation....
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Says $850 for me too now....damn inflation....
    Yep. Back to $850.....

Just ordered
    1 DB Skeletor
    1 Granamyr
    In and out and confirmation e-mail received in under 3 minutes, no problems!

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Yep. Back to $850.....
    That's the limited edition Scott Neitlich kissed version. It has a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000 chance of having a fleck of gold dust in it.
    YAY Digital River!!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Just out of curiosity, why was early access put up today instead of tomorrow? Normally early access items go on sale one business day prior to the general sale (which doesn't include weekends or holidays). The general sales are always on the 15th, unless the 15th lands on a weekend or holiday, in which case it is pushed to whatever the next business day will be.

Since Monday is the 15th, and to the best of my knowledge tomorrow, the 12th, is not a holiday, shouldn't the EA items go on sale tomorrow instead?

This isn't a complaint, just an inquiry.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why was early access put up today instead of tomorrow? Normally early access items go on sale one business day prior to the general sale (which doesn't include weekends or holidays). The general sales are always on the 15th, unless the 15th lands on a weekend or holiday, in which case it is pushed to whatever the next business day will be.

Since Monday is the 15th, and to the best of my knowledge tomorrow, the 12th, is not a holiday, shouldn't the EA items go on sale tomorrow instead?

This isn't a complaint, just an inquiry.
    I think it has to do with the weekend. If they put it up tomorrow, then they would have to take it down on Saturday. And I doubt they want to pay people overtime to take it down. So it is Thursday into Friday. It's odd. But I understand why they would do it this way.

was hoping we could get NA he-Man on early access

I'd like to get a granamyr but everytime I try to get into early access it times out and says redirected to too many servers. Sure do love me some Digital River.

I want Granamyr but only if he's still available DOS. I refuse to pay shipping for subs, then for EA, and then again DOS. If I can bundle him on Monday with Nite Owl and some evergreen stuff then I'm in. However if he's sold out by then I won't cry over it.

I was unable to access my early access on my mobile because it said too many server redirects so i got on my home computer and he was 850. Thanks digital river for saving me a hundred bucks. Once again early access is absolutely useless to me!

Court Magician

Quick Question about the advantages of subbing

Iím wondering if anyone can help me out as I canít seem to figure out if Iíve got the perks of the sub all wrong.

Obviously the main point of the sub is that youíre guaranteed to get all the figures for $25.00, does this only extend to the figs for the year youíre subbing (eg in my case Iíve signed up for 2014) or all the club figs ? For instance if I want Mantenna or Geldor on DOS, are these going to be $25.00 (because Iím a sub member, regardless of year) or $27.00 because Iím not a member for the specific year theyíre part of (eg theyíre 2013 figs,and Iíve subbed for 2014)

Also, does the same extend to sales, Iíve just tried to get a Rattlor and itís $27.00, should it be $25.00 ?

Also, how is notification of DOS issued ? Bsically I want to make sure Iím prepared when Mantenna and the Horde Troopers go up as theyíre my big wants.

Sorry for all the maybe stupid questions but Iím new to subbing !

The figures in your actual sub will be the discounted figures. Anything you opt to buy after that will be the normal site price ... but you have EARLY ACCESS to those higher prices, so that's a perk I guess (not really).
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkysharky View Post
    I’m wondering if anyone can help me out as I can’t seem to figure out if I’ve got the perks of the sub all wrong.

Obviously the main point of the sub is that you’re guaranteed to get all the figures for $25.00, does this only extend to the figs for the year you’re subbing (eg in my case I’ve signed up for 2014) or all the club figs ? For instance if I want Mantenna or Geldor on DOS, are these going to be $25.00 (because I’m a sub member, regardless of year) or $27.00 because I’m not a member for the specific year they’re part of (eg they’re 2013 figs,and I’ve subbed for 2014)

Also, does the same extend to sales, I’ve just tried to get a Rattlor and it’s $27.00, should it be $25.00 ?

Also, how is notification of DOS issued ? Bsically I want to make sure I’m prepared when Mantenna and the Horde Troopers go up as they’re my big wants.

Sorry for all the maybe stupid questions but I’m new to subbing !
    You're asking about 2013 figures, but your sub is 2014. Your access to Early Access won't begin until January. The discounted prices will only be to subscription figures for 2014. They do send an email out to remind us every month, but EA is generally on the 14th. If you want Mantenna, make sure to log on THE SECOND that he goes on sale. He will certainly sell out in just a minute or two.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkysharky View Post
    I’m wondering if anyone can help me out as I can’t seem to figure out if I’ve got the perks of the sub all wrong.

Obviously the main point of the sub is that you’re guaranteed to get all the figures for $25.00, does this only extend to the figs for the year you’re subbing (eg in my case I’ve signed up for 2014) or all the club figs ? For instance if I want Mantenna or Geldor on DOS, are these going to be $25.00 (because I’m a sub member, regardless of year) or $27.00 because I’m not a member for the specific year they’re part of (eg they’re 2013 figs,and I’ve subbed for 2014)

Also, does the same extend to sales, I’ve just tried to get a Rattlor and it’s $27.00, should it be $25.00 ?

Also, how is notification of DOS issued ? Bsically I want to make sure I’m prepared when Mantenna and the Horde Troopers go up as they’re my big wants.

Sorry for all the maybe stupid questions but I’m new to subbing !
    Only the figures in your sub will be 25. Anything else you buy of the site, early access or day of sale will be full price.

To know about DOS, just check mattycollector.com, they announce it a couple of weeks before the sale.

Some figures will be $25? Maybe, but not the rule.... Strobo and Spirit of Hordak were $25, but all other figures non sub and DOS have been $27 (basic single figure price)

Early Access this year is for Club Eternia & Club Filmation 2013, if you subbed for 2014, your EA will not start until Jan '14. And Early Access does not include sub figures at all, for those, if they have DOS stock, you need to wait until DOS to buy any extra sub figures.

And as far as Sale days, usually you get an E-Mail, or you'll find the info here, or no Matty in the news section.

Also for this year So far Fang Man, Clamp Champ & Sea Hawk have been announced to not have any DOS stock. The Horde Troopers should be available for troop building purposes DOS, but will cost more than the sub price obviously....$54 I think per 2-pack, for subscribers in our subs it's $50, but for any extras we want, even for us they'll be $54 DOS too, as we'll have no access to them from Early Access.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

As Shadowfall alluded to, we already know that Two-Bad will have no Day of Sales stock. That means no sub= no figure. Scott has also said that he expects in 2014 there to be as many figures with no Day of Sale stock as there was in 2013 (3 figures), so beyond Two-Bad there would be two other figures you won't be able to get day of the sale.

The good thing about Early Access is that it give you first crack at things like Strobo (Goatman next year), Spirit of Hordak and the SDCC exclusives.

Oh, and lets not forget the Unnamed One- an exclusive figure only released for subscribers!