Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post here after you successfully ordered Ram Man and Jitsu

You can get good deals buying in bulk, I bought 7 figures from the marketplace from one guy and spent $100 shipped on a shadow weaver from another member but when added up price and divided by 8 figures they all worked out to $28.68 shipped each which isn`t bad so I keep telling myself that`s what I paid for Shadow Weaver lol I did get the star sisters mib for $20 so that helped a lot. But back on topic I did get my email confirmation for Ram Man and Jitsu, feels kinda nice buying from matty again, Netossa was the first figure I bought from Matty since they cancelled my sub in 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lentzquest View Post
    I'm new to this line, (How the hell did I not know MOTUC existed until a few months ago?) but I managed to get a Ram Man and two Jitsu's. Matty's shipping prices are high, but they seem to get better with big orders. Just paid $28 shipping for a Panthor, Swiftwind, She-Ra 2.0, Hordak, Rammy, and 2 Jitsu's. Shipping could have been a whole lot worse. Sadly most of the heavy hitters came out years ago, so I'm fighting an uphill battle on the secondary market for many.

Court Magician
    In for one of each Rammy and Jitsu. Refreshed the page at 11:55 am est until it was live.

Got them both.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

Got Rammy coming via trade with a sub holder.
    Ordered Jitsu today right after the opening bell.
    Can't wait to see them both next week!

Here's hoping I can snag the other 2013 figs I want! Fang Man is already earmarked.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

I grabbed Rammy right as the sale started and already have my e-mail confirmation. I hope everyone that wanted him is able to get him somehow.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

I got both Ram-Man & Jitsu into my cart at exactly 12 noon EST/ 9am PT and I was in and out in under two minutes, got the confirmation email too.

Looks like we are back to the fast sell outs again people and these were figures Mattel made a lot of since they were popular characters.

smooth as silk for both Ram-Man & Jitsu today right @ noon, thanks to my brother Poweredconvoy's speedy connection while visiting! Thanks brah!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 3.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

WOW! Some of the shipping prices ARE CRAZY!!!

But like fellow 'orger adam03 mentioned buying in bulk saves you some, the 12 figures I have coming totaled out to 28.50 in shipping... PHEW!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lentzquest View Post
    I'm new to this line, (How the hell did I not know MOTUC existed until a few months ago?) but I managed to get a Ram Man and two Jitsu's. Matty's shipping prices are high, but they seem to get better with big orders. Just paid $28 shipping for a Panthor, Swiftwind, She-Ra 2.0, Hordak, Rammy, and 2 Jitsu's. Shipping could have been a whole lot worse. Sadly most of the heavy hitters came out years ago, so I'm fighting an uphill battle on the secondary market for many.
    The extra cost is going to pay a digital river employee to package the items. The difference in packaging a few extras isn't that big of a deal to the persons work load.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Shipping for Ram Man and Jitsu is $30.15 for me!!

$30 for two figures?!! If these prices continue, I literally will be forced to stop collecting MOTUC. Way to go DR.
    Now Showing
    Two Bad
    Coming Attractions
    Modulok

As stated before I got a sub with 1 and then order another rammy for a MISB. Jitsu is coming with my sub even though I would have loved another I just couldnt afford another figure.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Got 2 Ram Man figures, no problem.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my shipping confirmation early this morning so I'll see how long it takes for Ram Man and Jitsu to get to me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Same here. Got my shipping confirmation early this morning for my Ram-Man (didn't get Jitsu, 'cause I only had funds for one of them, so I went with the most essential of the two). Can't wait to get him.

Got my shipping cfm this A.M. for my two Ram Man figures. I am so shocked at how smooth this whole transaction went. I am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong.

I got my shipping notice for my Day Of sale Ram-Man & Jitsu today.

So my Sub Ram-Man & Jitsu arrive tuesday & my Day Of sale Ram-Man & Jitsu arrive Thursday. going to be a good week