Thread: Did not receive your Castle Grayskull box art voting code via e-mail? Post here!

Did not receive your Castle Grayskull box art voting code via e-mail? Post here!

If you preordered Grayskull before January 4th on MattyCollector, and you did not receive the e-mail with your Castle Grayskull box art voting code, Mattel wants to know so they can look into the problem.

First check your spam/junk folder to make sure it was not accidently filtered out. Even if the e-mail is not in your spam/junk folder, and you have access to your whitelist that allows specific addresses to always contact you, you should add matty@email.mattycollector.com to your whitelist/filter.

If you still cannot located the e-mail with the voting code information, please post your subscription order number(s) here in this thread, or PM it to me directly (insert PM link) if you prefer not to post that info. I will pass this information on to MattyCollector to aid them in their investigation. Thanks!

My order # is: 12824295342.
    Email not in junk folders, etc.
    Thanks again!
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

I received my code, but when I entered it, the page that loaded spoke of a SQL error. I think I need to try it at home (not work).
    -------------

EDIT: Nevermind. The code thread helped me out. I'm good.
    Delete this post if need be. Sorry.
    Last edited by darthdrew13; February 16, 2013 at 01:16am.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Hi guys,

I placed 3 orders for Castle Grayskull sets:

- order no. 19023710324 (4 sets)
    - order no. 15837682845 (1 set)
    - order no. 16109354445 (1 set)

I only received 1 email with 1 code. That's it. 5 sets are still without any code. All orders were placed in 2012.

I hope there's still a chance for me to get the remaining 5 codes! I contacted DigitalRiver about this today. No response yet, but that's to be expected. I didn't expect an answer that soon...

Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

Cheers! ^^
    edDy
    Evil is a point of view - Lestat in Interview with the Vampire

See my trading feedback here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread