View Poll Results: Who Would You Rather See First: Madame Razz w/Broom or Scorpia?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madame Razz w/Broom

53 37.06%
  • Scorpia

90 62.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Would You Rather See First: Madame Razz w/Broom or Scorpia?

Who Would You Rather See First: Madame Razz w/Broom or Scorpia?

Well, this might be a tough one... especially for our hardcore fans of these two characters!

Both are eagerly anticipated by a lot of fans. Both have never had a figure produced by Mattel. Both are very popular in Idol (and other list related) threads. And both will certainly cause a stir (in a positive way i hope!) when they are officially set for the Classics line!

But my question to you is ~ who would you rather see first?
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Tough call but not due to any particular love for either character.

Mme. Razz would add a unique silhouette to my line-up while having a style that would still belong beside the barbarians & glamazons.

Scorpia is Horde with traditional Horde logo, she adds to their ranks and uniformity.

If I had to pick one I guess it'd be Razz just for some variety & I've decided to ditch her Filmation persona and to make her speak like Snoop Dogg in Mytheria/Myternia.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

I know that they'll eventually get to Scorpia, and that she'll reuse a decent amount of pre-existing female figure parts. But Razz is someone that I worry will get cut from the line if they don't do her soon due to her all the unique tooling required. So I'd like to see Razz already planned for 2013 to ensure we get her, while Scorpia I can wait until 2014 for.
    Plus, Orko aside, we don't have ANY representation on our shelves of these small characters like Gwildor, Loo-Kee, etc. She's more overdue than a figure like Scorpia, for sure!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Easy choice for me...Madame Razz!

No. Not really. It's Scorpia.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Razz and Broom, absolutely!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I can't stand Razz, so annoying. Deff Scorpia.

only if Madame Razz uses the standard female buck

yet again i vote personally stupid. voted scorpia even though i would probably rather have the madam, but i dont want the unique tooling budget blown on razz just yet.

is that a weird way to look at it?

anyway i dont even particularly want or like scorpia but i admit she is a must have and will be a really cool figure.

Heroic Warrior
    Madame Razz. Only just though.

Scorpia is also highly wanted!

Razz for sure......we have lots of horde but the GR is lacking. Also, I think there is a better chance for Scorpia in the line so if we get Razz first I think there's a better chance for both!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Scorpia is my vote.

I do apologize to any Razzmaniacs out there, but I really don't want to see her in figure form yet. If she was the last figure in the line, I would be ok with that. There are just many more appealing looking figures that need to be made first.

These are my two most wanted figures but I have to go with Madame and Broom. That being said, we all know Scorpia is coming ... and probably early in 2014 to help sell subs. I don't expect to see Madame and Broom until mid-2014 at the earliest.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

The Madame for me. I really want both, but Madame is more important story wise. Plus Scorpia's a lock.

They should just do a 2 pack & get them both done.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I will take a villain over a hero any day of the week, so Scorpia for me.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Scorpia for me but want both for sure.
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I know that they'll eventually get to Scorpia, and that she'll reuse a decent amount of pre-existing female figure parts. But Razz is someone that I worry will get cut from the line if they don't do her soon due to her all the unique tooling required. So I'd like to see Razz already planned for 2013 to ensure we get her, while Scorpia I can wait until 2014 for.
    Plus, Orko aside, we don't have ANY representation on our shelves of these small characters like Gwildor, Loo-Kee, etc. She's more overdue than a figure like Scorpia, for sure!
    ^This. The "less exciting" uniquely tooled characters need to come sooner rather than later. This way we keep the cherry picker support in reserve. I still wish they saved Ram Man for the very last figure/year.

No interest in Madame Razz.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Definitely Madame Razz and Broom.

Though, I wouldn't mind Scorpia first either....... so long as we get them both!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    The Madame for me. I really want both, but Madame is more important story wise. Plus Scorpia's a lock.

They should just do a 2 pack & get them both done.
    Ha! Gotta agree with CO on this one too.

Both are a must for me, but no question do I want Scorpia more than Razz.

I love them both but I give a slight edge to Scorpia.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

bad gals/guys First please!!!
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Madame Razz first. Like some folks have said, she requires a LOT more tooling than Scorpia, so it's better if she comes first to be sure we get her! Scorpia is a given since she can re-use existing female buck parts
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Purely on design, Scorpia is way cooler and would make a great classics figure. Not too sure about Razz

Heroic Warrior
    I don't care how important she was in the cartoon. Razz is a figure I will never, ever buy.