Thread: Garry Chalk @ FrightNightFilmFest Louisville, KY July 26-28th 2013

Garry Chalk @ FrightNightFilmFest Louisville, KY July 26-28th 2013

Hey guys, if anybody is in/around the area thought you might like to know. Voice of NA's He-Man & 200x's MAA & Whiplash will be attending.

FrightNightFilmFest, Mid America Comic Con & Fandomfest all returning to the Galt House Hotel & KY Convention Center.

Other guests Stan Lee, William Shatner, Micheal Rooker, Gillian Anderson, Jason David Frank, Norman Reedus, Butch Patrick & Adrian Paul. (More guests announced soon)

I'm going, I try to go every year but missed last years. Anybody heard of this, or thinking of going? Maybe we could grab a beer & BS at the bar.

If only Jack would make a showing...hint, hint, ya listening Mr. Olesker?

(I didn't put in a link because they sell tickets & I don't wanna break forum rules. I dunno if it counts, but better safe than sorry.)
    Last edited by Clawful Ofit; February 16, 2013 at 05:50pm.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Master of New Adventures!
    Love to be with the fans.

I'd be pleased to consider it, depending on my schedule. If you want to facilitate by either getting in touch with them with a suggestion about my being there or posting contact information for them I'd appreciate it. I can send them along my company's Executive Summary, including a listing of the more than twelve hundred episodes of television I've written, produced and directed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    Hey guys, if anybody is in/around the area thought you might like to know. Voice NA's He-Man & 200x's MAA & Whiplash will be attending.

FrightNightFilmFest, Mid America Comic Con & Fandomfest all returning to the Galt House Hotel & KY Convention Center.

Other guests Stan Lee, William Shatner, Micheal Rooker, Gillian Anderson, Jason David Frank, Norman Reedus, Butch Patrick & Adrian Paul. (More guests announced soon)

I'm going, I try to go every year but missed last years. Anybody heard of this, or thinking of going? Maybe we could grab a beer & BS at the bar.

If only Jack would make a showing...hint, hint, ya listening Mr. Olesker?

(I didn't put in a link because they sell tickets & I don't wanna break forum rules. I dunno if it counts, but better safe than sorry.)

I certainly will Jack! I'll email them to suggest it and I will get their info & PM it to you. I have no idea how they work with scheduling, but I would love for you to attended. Plus I know your love for red heads & Gillian Anderson will be there. Maybe the 2 of us could get her to do a Crita photoshoot?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

i may go to this. it sounds fun.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I live in the immediate Louisville area, so might make an appearance
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Master of New Adventures!
    She's breathtaking. I may consider pressing my V.P. of Business Affairs to waive my public appearance fee :

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...rson&FORM=IGRE

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    I certainly will Jack! I'll email them to suggest it and I will get their info & PM it to you. I have no idea how they work with scheduling, but I would love for you to attended. Plus I know your love for red heads & Gillian Anderson will be there. Maybe the 2 of us could get her to do a Crita photoshoot?
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; February 16, 2013 at 11:21pm.