18 24.00%
  • D-List

1 1.33%
  • Z-List

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Rank Stinkor's Importance

Rank Stinkor's Importance

Let me ask you this question, how much can you tolerate that terrible stench coming from Snake Mountain? Because it's time to rank Stinkor's importance!

This is a multiple choice poll with 2 categories to vote in. The first category is whether or not you would buy a variant of this character. The second category is the overall importance you feel this character brings to the franchise.

Variant worthy?

Variant Worthy: This is a character that you believe is variant worthy. You're willing to purchase different variants of this character even if your favorite version is the first one released. Matty can certainly put them in MOTUC's quarterly variant slot for you.

Not Variant Worthy: You don't feel this character needs any variants whatsoever. You only hope that when they make this character that they get them right the first time around. You do not want to be taken for the ass.

Importance

A-List: Integral to the story and the franchise. MOTU isn't MOTU without them. This is a core character that is extremely important to you. If Mattel doesn't make them, someone will have some serious explaining to do!

B-List: They might not be integral to the story in your eyes but this is an excellent supportive character that helps to round out the story, franchise and your collection.

C-List: You feel this is a good guest star type of character. You don't expect to see them hanging around the supportive crew all the time but you still want to see them show up to lend a helping hand now and then.

D-List: Fills the role of background character and cameo maker for you. You acknowledge their existence but in a very limited way. This is an "okay" character.

Z-List: You'd rather forget about this character entirely. Should they never be mentioned again in MOTU-lore, you would be quite happy. This character would kill teh lien for you.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

B-List and Not Variant Worthy. I've always rather liked Stinkor and he'll always be a prominent hench-man in my eyes.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    I say B-List, but Variant worthy. I like stinkor pretty well. I love the Classics figure too.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I have fond memories of my Stinkor figure but he's a B-List villain and not variant worthy.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    He's pretty stinking important! B-O is my vote, I mean B list.

He's in my personal A list because I loved him as a kid. Realistically, more like B-list outside my little world
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    B-List and Not Variant Worthy. I've always rather liked Stinkor and he'll always be a prominent hench-man in my eyes.
    this exactly.

B-List, I say. He's a personal favorite and I adore his stench. I went with Variant Worthy because I NEED an Odiphus in my MOTUC collection!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Snappy Threader
    My opinion....B list. Stinkor is one of my favs, but I still consider the group of Evil Lyn, Mer Man, Beast Man, Trap jaw and Tri-Klops to be Skeletor's core group. Stinkor, Clawful, Webstor and Whiplash bring in the "second team" so to speak.

Heroic Nocturnal Warrior Sleeper's Avatar
    Although I loved him as a child and he was a fun figure to have, to me, the definition of "C-List" describes him perfectly.
    *~*~PITTSBURGH STEELERS~*~*
    *6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS*
    1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, 2008

Meh, C list and definitely not variant worthy.

B-list. Not variant worthy. Love Stinkor. He's a great figure.

Definitely A-list. Not as important as Skeletor or He-Man but pretty close.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    c-list. he is not a character you see all the time.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    B-List.

It was between 'B' and 'C' for me and I voted 'B'.

Not variant worthy unless an Odiphus pack-in counts as a variant.

no variant B-Lister....a solid B
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, Filmation hordak, horde trooper(s), sky high, Kevin kosse heads

Heroic Warrior
    No variant, A-Lister to me!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE