Thread: Early Access for SDCC products on 6/3

Early Access for SDCC products on 6/3

Has anyone gotten their Early Access code email? I have not. Do we need one?
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Has anyone gotten their Early Access code email? I have not. Do we need one?
    You don't need a code, you just need to login to your account on mattycollector.com and click on the early access site under subscriptions

pfft, I'm still locked out of early access...

Quote Originally Posted by Powersword123 View Post
    You don't need a code, you just need to login to your account on mattycollector.com and click on the early access site under subscriptions
    Cool. Thank you. I haven't utilized it much yet and I know I've gotten an EA email every month with a link, just not for this.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    As far as I've read, it's only early access for the SDCC vouchers to pick up your figures *at* SDCC. So in order to use this, you have to actually go to San Diego. I'm sure the EA for the actual figures from mattycollector.com will be some time in July or early August.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    As far as I've read, it's only early access for the SDCC vouchers to pick up your figures *at* SDCC. So in order to use this, you have to actually go to San Diego. I'm sure the EA for the actual figures from mattycollector.com will be some time in July or early August.
    I believe you are 100% correct.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Yes that is 100% correct. I go to Comic con every year which is why I'll be jumping all over tomorrow's voucher sale, but every year I wonder how many people fail to pick up on the fact that this sale is for SDCC attendees only and thus end up ordering without knowing.
    Classics won't feel complete unless ALL vintage MOTU POP & NA are included
    TOP 35 WANTS
    MOTU:TungLashor/Gwildor/Dragstor/Saurod/Ninjor
    POP:Angella/Mermista/Peekablue/Perfuma
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/Andros/Hoove
    FILMATION: DreeElle/Imp/Montork/Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque
    MISC:Lodar/Veena/Miro/Delora/Hawke/OOLarr/Prahvus/Dare/EvilSeed