Hey, everyone.

My name is Matt and I've been frequenting the ORG for about 13 years. I've been posting on the Matty boards for a while under the same username as this one, but I figured it was about time to finally get an account here at the ORG and start talking to people

I'm in my early 30's and have loved MOTU since before I can remember. My favorite character is Keldor/Skeletor. I really got back into He-Man back when the commemorative series first came out way back when. Long story short, I read the mini-comic "The Search For Keldor" for the first time (I didn't have it as a kid) and developed an obsession (for lack of a better term) for that particular character, years before anything regarding Keldor being Skeletor was "official." This even led to me writing a "fan-novel" regarding what happened to him after his disappearance and how he became Skeletor (my own version, as I've not been thrilled with official ones, although elements of them are cool). It's really more of a Randor story though. Anyway, links are in my signature if you're interested. I don't want to ramble on about it (as I am wont to do).

I'm into many aspects of MOTU, but primarily the vintage toys themselves, the Filmation cartoon (at least for nostalgia's sake), the 200x cartoon, and the movie (mainly for Frank Langella's portrayal of Skelly, which I thought was awesome). I don't dislike POP or NA, but rather am just not that familiar with them.

Anyway, before I end up writing another book, I'll close with this: I love MOTU (and parenthesis, apparently), dislike needless drama, and look forward to getting in touch with even more fans