Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 84

Thread: Icon Heroes Snake Mountain Coming Soon!

  1. #51
    Heroic Warrior Swanmarsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    You know what, after seeing how awesome this turned out, I REALLY want a MOTUC Snake Mountain.

    MOTUC Snake Mountain for 2015!
    Never has a like button been more needed on this forum!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

    Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

  2. #52
    Heroic Hero Grayskull's Heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    2,636
    I'm looking forward to the Icon heroes Snake Mountain and definitely will get one!

    I'd also love a MOTUC Snake Mountain but I really want a CG add-on/furniture pak and Point Dread/Talon Fighzter first to finish the ultimate Castle grayskull.

    I have a question about Icon Heroes' Snake Mountain: Looking at the fwoosh's pictures I saw this hangar like entrance thing here and was wondering where this is from. Is it from the Filmation cartoon? It's not on the vintage toy, is it?
    Awesome sticker included!

  3. #53
    Heroic Warrior Lipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Icon heroes Snake Mountain and definitely will get one!

    I'd also love a MOTUC Snake Mountain but I really want a CG add-on/furniture pak and Point Dread/Talon Fighzter first to finish the ultimate Castle grayskull.

    I have a question about Icon Heroes' Snake Mountain: Looking at the fwoosh's pictures I saw this hangar like entrance thing here and was wondering where this is from. Is it from the Filmation cartoon? It's not on the vintage toy, is it?http://i0.wp.com/thefwoosh.com/wp-co...9/DSC_0217.jpg
    It's from filmation. I actually just watched the episode last night " The Bitter Rose". Beastman and Trapjaw use the Roton from there. Would be cool if it included a Roton.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

  4. #54
    Heroic Hero Grayskull's Heir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    2,636
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    It's from filmation. I actually just watched the episode last night " The Bitter Rose". Beastman and Trapjaw use the Roton from there. Would be cool if it included a Roton.
    Awesome! Thanks! It looked kinda familiar but I couldn't place it anywhere

    I'll have to re-watch it first thing tomorrow morning
    Awesome sticker included!

  5. #55
    Grew up on a horse Baena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,713
    Lipster is right, That "Hangar bay" is a direct Filmation set piece.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

  6. #56
    Heroic Warrior KUZEH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,352
    Enough said!!



    Cannot wait for this!!!
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

    My Feedback thread!!

  7. #57
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,344
    I'm really pleased with how this looks and am so happy with the colour they went with. My only very minor criticism is the little pool creatures are a little cartoony, I would have preferred them in a more realistic style.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  8. #58
    Lord of Darkkbricks Darkkosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    1,540
    This piece is so gorgeous, I might have to pick it up when it's available.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

  9. #59
    I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,458
    I honestly can't wait for this Beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!

    BTW, have we got any info on its price yet ????? I hope its same as IH Castle Grasyskull, so that I can buy 2 with no problems !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

    MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

  10. #60
    Vintage Vintage Vintage Vlcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tornado Alley
    Posts
    2,357
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I honestly can't wait for this Beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!

    BTW, have we got any info on its price yet ????? I hope its same as IH Castle Grasyskull, so that I can buy 2 with no problems !!
    I would guess more than the IH CG. I'd say $199.99. Due to the sculpt and all the paint.

  11. #61
    Quester JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,954
    Yeah, it'll be more. I'm slightly frightened by the potential price, actually.

  12. #62
    Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Yeah, it'll be more. I'm slightly frightened by the potential price, actually.
    You and me both.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

  13. #63
    I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    You and me both.
    And me too !!!!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

    MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

  14. #64
    Master of My Soul MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    9,124
    WOW! The Icon Heroes Snake Mountain looks AWESOME!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

  15. #65
    Heroic Warrior theotherguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Spring Hill/Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,173
    The Icon Heroes Snake Mountain looks great.

    I watched the video of it -- I wish they had some reference points/comparisons to add to it so we can see the dimensions better.

    Does anyone know how tall/wide it is?

  16. #66
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,000
    This was so great, I love it as much as any of the Matty reveals--and that's huge because they were some of the best reveals of the line.

    My one objection is that it doesn't come with the Collector to place in the hangar. Also some of the holes/caves look like they should have something in them. Future Add-ons? I can't image.

    They simply must make the Palace of Eternia, Crystal Castle, and the Fright Zone--and I'd be really happy to get Starship Eternia, Mysticor, and Castle Brightmoon too. I'm crazy to say that though, I don't have room for this as it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy View Post
    The Icon Heroes Snake Mountain looks great.

    I watched the video of it -- I wish they had some reference points/comparisons to add to it so we can see the dimensions better.

    Does anyone know how tall/wide it is?
    If it helps, the thing's footprint looked a little bigger than Castle Grayskull with the new base and it's actually taller too. We'll be lucky if it's just $200.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

  17. #67
    Heroic Warrior wayne-klops's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Fishers, Indiana
    Posts
    2,315
    This thing is amazing and I can't wait to own it!

  18. #68
    Johan Eggink Eterniandreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,574
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I'm really pleased with how this looks and am so happy with the colour they went with. My only very minor criticism is the little pool creatures are a little cartoony, I would have preferred them in a more realistic style.
    That is my only criticism too. It would be great if they were removable.

  19. #69
    Grew up on a horse Baena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,713
    They're still trying to lock down the price.

    It will be more expensive than Grayskull, more expensive than the Grayskull accessory pack... More than the two Grayskull pieces combined? I don't know... If it is, it won't be by much. Start saving now!

    Gbagok!
    If the collector would go in that hangar, it would only be about as big as a nickel or a quarter.

    It's a large statue, I'll have to dig up the measurements again when I get home later, but I want to say it's around 16" tall, almost 20" long?

    Even with Grayskull on it's base and with the bridge, it's still not as big as Snake Mountain is. Visually they look comparable in size, but actual sizes, SM still is bigger.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

  20. #70
    Vintage Vintage Vintage Vlcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tornado Alley
    Posts
    2,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    They're still trying to lock down the price.

    It will be more expensive than Grayskull, more expensive than the Grayskull accessory pack... More than the two Grayskull pieces combined? I don't know... If it is, it won't be by much. Start saving now!

    Gbagok!
    If the collector would go in that hangar, it would only be about as big as a nickel or a quarter.

    It's a large statue, I'll have to dig up the measurements again when I get home later, but I want to say it's around 16" tall, almost 20" long?

    Even with Grayskull on it's base and with the bridge, it's still not as big as Snake Mountain is. Visually they look comparable in size, but actual sizes, SM still is bigger.
    How about box art? Any new art for the Grayskull accessory kit or for Snake Mt.???

  21. #71
    Grew up on a horse Baena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    How about box art? Any new art for the Grayskull accessory kit or for Snake Mt.???
    Of course!
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

  22. #72
    Vintage Vintage Vintage Vlcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tornado Alley
    Posts
    2,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Of course!
    Sounds awesome!! Hints of what any of them might be?

  23. #73
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Gbagok!
    If the collector would go in that hangar, it would only be about as big as a nickel or a quarter.
    That's more Collector than I have now!!!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

  24. #74
    Heroic Warrior KUZEH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,352
    That's good to hear Baena!
    Cannot wait for this one!
    Por el Poder de Grayskull!!!...
    Ya tengo el poder!!

    My Feedback thread!!

  25. #75
    Heroic Warrior theotherguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Spring Hill/Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,173
    Just gonna throw this out there:

    Does anyone display or play with their MOTUC figures on the original Snake Mountain? How do the current figures stack up?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •