Thread: My first ever staticons! Clawful and Hordak

My first ever staticons! Clawful and Hordak

Quite excited to receive these. I quit MotU just as these started rolling out, so I never had them. Three cheers for restarting my Masters collection!
    Clawful Hordak staticons.jpg
    I also received Snout Spout in this lot, but I was never fond of him, so he'll get stuck in a box or in the Marketplace.
    Back, even if it's just for a short while.

The Snout Spout staction is one of the best redesigned statues from this line. He actually looks menacing. Great detail detail as well. I can't see anyone ever getting rid of these when you have them in hand.

I sold off a few when i needed money desperately, now i am trying to get those guys back and a full sized statue!! good to see you Jester!!! and congrats! these stactions are to me for the most part the BEST MOTU figures ever.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    I sold off a few when i needed money desperately, now i am trying to get those guys back and a full sized statue!! good to see you Jester!!! and congrats! these stactions are to me for the most part the BEST MOTU figures ever.
    Awe, thanks Krosfyah! I feel loved.
    Back, even if it's just for a short while.

Snappy Threader
    Hordak and Tung Lashor are my fav stactions......Snout Spout is very cool. Give him a chance.

Congrats on buying some stactions! I would love to get the last couple in the series, but the prices are crazy now.

Dude, 200X Snout Spout is a bad ass mofo. I even bought a second to use his head for the classics figure. I hope you give him a shot.
    "Skeletor to King Randor...Skeletor to King Randor. Come in, you royal boob!"

The whole line is great but I particularly love the Horde. Really nice to have somewhat of a full team in the one line. Would have been amazeballs if they made a Modulok.

Quote Originally Posted by jesstertwo View Post
    Awe, thanks Krosfyah! I feel loved.
    no problem, i missed you around these parts! if you can get the horde stactions you won't be disappointed. Grizzlor and leech especially (imo) are outstanding!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I just started collecting the stactions as well...just 2 weeks ago actually...and love them.

I also received Snout Spout in this lot, but I was never fond of him, so he'll get stuck in a box or in the Marketplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    The Snout Spout staction is one of the best redesigned statues from this line. He actually looks menacing. Great detail as well. I can't see anyone ever getting rid of these when you have them in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    .....Snout Spout is very cool. Give him a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    Dude, 200X Snout Spout is a bad ass mofo. I even bought a second to use his head for the classics figure. I hope you give him a shot.
    And I agree...Snout Spout is one of the BEST!
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    My first ever staticons!
    Man, I love the Staticons! Especially when they merge to form Menasor!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!