Thread: Hello from Iowa

Hello from Iowa

Hello, I just joined the board today. I got back into collecting MOTU over the last several months. I grew up obsessed with the show and the toys. Of course I got distracted as a teen and a young adult. Now I'm obsessed again, trying to find all the missing pieces for my collection, weapons and such. I've been a fan of this website for sometime. It's helped me tremendously and since I started surfing through the forums over the last week or so it's helped me even more. I feel like a kid again. After reading through the forum FAQ and rules I decided to join, it's not that often you find a place online where people are this decent to one another. Hopefully I can find some members who have small accessories that they may be looking to sell. Either way I'm happy to be here.

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome Chud563, Glad to have you aboard.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Heroic Podcaster
    Another Iowa MOTU fan! Welcome!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! - BLAST ATTAK! - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - Flying Fists He-Man
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MULTI-BOT! - NINJOR! - Peekablue
    Perfuma - Rotar - Saurod - SSSQUEEZE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Twistoid

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Welcome to roughest and rowdiest forum on the interwebs! It's remarkable that you ventured to the surface to join us chud-man! I hope you like it here in the sunlight. I know it hurts my eyes.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Welcome to He-Man.org! Hope you enjoy your time here
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Brassy Baroness
    On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Chud563!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Go Iowa!! Welcome to the boards.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    Welcome to the board!
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Welcome you will find a decent number of Iowans here and active on these boards
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chud563 View Post
    Hello, I just joined the board today. I got back into collecting MOTU over the last several months. I grew up obsessed with the show and the toys. Of course I got distracted as a teen and a young adult. Now I'm obsessed again, trying to find all the missing pieces for my collection, weapons and such. I've been a fan of this website for sometime. It's helped me tremendously and since I started surfing through the forums over the last week or so it's helped me even more. I feel like a kid again. After reading through the forum FAQ and rules I decided to join, it's not that often you find a place online where people are this decent to one another. Hopefully I can find some members who have small accessories that they may be looking to sell. Either way I'm happy to be here.
    Welcome back home.

and woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Another Iowan.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Another Iowa MOTU fan! Welcome!
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by Beeto Bot View Post
    Go Iowa!! Welcome to the boards.
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Welcome you will find a decent number of Iowans here and active on these boards
    Seconded.