View Poll Results: Should I collect mini masters?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 41.94%
  • No

18 58.06%

Thread: Should I collect mini masters?

Should I collect mini masters?

What do you think?

Heroic Warrior
    Do what makes you happy, man. Personally, that means Classics, and only Classics, but I'm not you. Good luck to you, either way
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    To me they are a waste of money. I would buy them for my kid...at half the price....to play with. But never at that ridiculous high price with the most expensive shipping on the planet tacked on. They really are the equivenlant of Super Hero Squad figures. I can get those for $9 a two pack....theres no reason these couldn't be sold in stores for the same. I just can't support the, but I'd never tell others not to..

lol seriously what kind of thread is this? Is it up to anyone else but you to decide?

The price is a joke.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Criss79 View Post
    What do you think?
    Nope, overpriced and massive shipping costs. Keep your money. Or buy some Masterpiece Transformers.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    I like this thread for I've been struggling with the same question. The only reason I could think to buy these is to have MOTUC crossover with a cutesy alternate universe. That storyline can't bring me to spend $100's more.

I might get the She-Ra pack when it's released and definitely a Zodak. Other than those, I'm convinced to stay away. Thanks, guys.

Should you? Yes, absolutely.

I am not. The question appears to be if you should. So you should. If you intended us to ask ourselves should we ourselves sub, no. No I will not, nor should I.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    lol seriously what kind of thread is this? Is it up to anyone else but you to decide?
    Just wanted others opinions about the line.Simple as that.If people like the look and feel of them click yes.If overpriced or not feeling the design click no.
    Last edited by King Criss79; August 21, 2014 at 05:14pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Another good reason not to buy these things is because now I must buy a 2nd Classics sub!

While the price point is definitely a sticking point (especially if you miss the boat on one of the sets, probably more so as and when the catch up bundles sell out) they are flippin' cool!

Minimaster 1.jpg

Mini Faker.jpg
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

It's really up to you my friend. It's what your gut tells you...it's what you want to do However, I voted no, as classics are far superior. The only way I'd suggest collecting the minis is if you perhaps weren't a collector of the MOTUC line and wanted an alternative / fun nostalgia trip