Thread: No confirmation or chard for my February Sub?

Heroic Warrior

No confirmation or chard for my February Sub?

I found it odd I have not received my confirmation for Ram Man and Jitsu yet. I logged into my bank account and I see absolutely nothing there from Matty this month. I believe it WAS pending and I do know it sometimes vanishes then reappears. But it should be there now.

Not in my order history either. I did not get a confirmation for my Filmation sub. My sub home page is getting an error. No Castle Grayskull voting email either.

If they deduct money out of my account now, I am screwed. I'm dealing with a dying pet and the cost that goes along with it.

I don't know, I would think you would have already been charged and shipped....with USPS mine is here today sometime....it shipped on the 13th....I'd call, and find out if you've been cancelled or not.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    I called. I could barely understand the lady but she said something about pending renewal and 2 business days.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is back on track now and my figures will ship soon. It also seems I'm getting Fang Man and King He-Man earlier than I should as well. I think they are being shipped to me in a few days.