Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: 3D Castle Grayskull Dungeon : REVIEW [contains links]

  1. #51
    King of Symbion Toygiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    558
    Loving the pics guys, keep 'em comin!

    Just wanted to post a quick update here about the Dungeon Grate kit. Here's what we posted on our Facebook page:

    "Thanks again to everyone who has ordered one of our CG Dungeon Grate kits, your support has been a little mind boggling! Just wanted to post a quick update on sales and production. We're still pretty backlogged on orders and want to make some headway on outstanding orders before accepting anymore. We'll probably reopen orders in a week or two, thanks to those of you patiently waiting to throw your money at us! For those who did get an order in we just wanted to let you know that production has halted for a few days as new molds are being poured. It's about a 3 day process as the molds for the hands are in two parts and each side needs about 24 hours to cure (maybe a little more because of the cold tempuratures in our Seattle area shop space). Just know that we're working very hard to get these made and into your hands just as soon as humanly possible. Once again thanks for your generous support and happy holidays!"

    Needless to say we did not anticipate Pixel Dan and The Fwoosh to both do reviews so close together. The response by you fans has been tremendous! New molds are made and production will resume on Friday the 27th after the holiday. So thanks to everyone here on the .org who bought one and thanks to the rest of you waiting for them to come back up for sale! Your support has been amazing!
    Good people to trade with!:
    Son of Keldor, He-Ryno, Zovex (x3), KingKahn, miscus555, Kaijukilla, Gigatron, big_truk_convoy, Andrea the Cat, Bigassbuzz (x2), Dawg88, zodak74 (x2), pistolpete1969, sandrockgundam04, Rexplode, TekkamanSol, Lay Ze-Man, djblizzard, brock_snyder, Spikewolfe, rocky_raccoon, Zordak, npbaity, JeMaBo2,

  2. #52
    Heroic Warrior Replikor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Toygiant View Post
    Loving the pics guys, keep 'em comin!

    Just wanted to post a quick update here about the Dungeon Grate kit. Here's what we posted on our Facebook page:

    "Thanks again to everyone who has ordered one of our CG Dungeon Grate kits, your support has been a little mind boggling! Just wanted to post a quick update on sales and production. We're still pretty backlogged on orders and want to make some headway on outstanding orders before accepting anymore. We'll probably reopen orders in a week or two, thanks to those of you patiently waiting to throw your money at us! For those who did get an order in we just wanted to let you know that production has halted for a few days as new molds are being poured. It's about a 3 day process as the molds for the hands are in two parts and each side needs about 24 hours to cure (maybe a little more because of the cold tempuratures in our Seattle area shop space). Just know that we're working very hard to get these made and into your hands just as soon as humanly possible. Once again thanks for your generous support and happy holidays!"

    Needless to say we did not anticipate Pixel Dan and The Fwoosh to both do reviews so close together. The response by you fans has been tremendous! New molds are made and production will resume on Friday the 27th after the holiday. So thanks to everyone here on the .org who bought one and thanks to the rest of you waiting for them to come back up for sale! Your support has been amazing!
    Hey now, we only supported it because YOU GUYS made an OUTSTANDING PRODUCT for us!!!

    We all hope to see even more from you guys in the future!!!

  3. #53
    ▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Yup! I removed mine with [0] lasting marks anywhere.

    Here is a repost from my facebook page where others has asked how to do the same on how I did this....

    [read instructions below...]

    FIRST OFF!!! I do not take ANY responsibility for any damage that may occur if you decide to try this yourself, as plastics will react VERY differently depending on the individual castings heat at time of plastic poring, and the current temperature the modification is occurring in ...as well as personal force uses will vary results greatly... PLEASE try at your own risk!!!].


    List of items that you will need...

    x1- needle-nose pliers
    x1- 4 way screwdriver
    x1- flat head screwdriver

    First unscrew the dungeon 3 connecting/anchor screws. [located inside and around inner dungeon walls]
    Then take the flat head screwdriver any while pulling down at each on the bottom of the castles base in the front half.

    CAREFULLY Pry the long flat "clip pegs"; located under the castle; out JUST enough to let each slip past the lock nub/point. [do this for ALL on the bottom of the castles front half. Also the Jawbridge will most likely fall out as you remove the base from the front shell of the castle this is normal as the jawbridge only sits in the base.]

    Next take your flat head screwdriver and pry around at the BASE part of the large plastic locking pin running up the castles center joint". GENTLY do this all the way around the base. Then take a few moments to open and close the castle about a dozen times or more. This will use friction and naturally cause the locking pin to work out some so it can be grabbed fully by the base with the plyers to ensure no damage occurs to any other the part. Then use your pair of needle-nose to pull down at all the open slots and on the bottom half of the plastic peg half [ the two plastic rod/parts meet in exactly the middle of the joint].

    [Special note= you dont "have" to take the top pin out also, as it is not "fully" required if you can work carefully an remove everything with only the bottom half of the pin out.]

    Once you have done that step you will want to carefully work out slowly repeat at each opening an tug "gently" to slowly work it out. Then pop the outer dungeon wall out of its plug/anchor hidden behind the connector joint area.
    then reassemble.

    ALSO.... to reinstall the inner walls. just do the same in reverse. item is only held in via 3 screws and 1 push in lock peg that easly pops out if area is heated with a blowdryer.]

    Place custom 3D dungeon [or none if you just want the sticker for now till an official one comes out].

    Done!
    I tried this but I couldn't get the wall to detach from the seam.

  4. #54
    Eternian Arashikage King Kahn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    nashville, tn
    Posts
    5,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I tried this but I couldn't get the wall to detach from the seam.
    It is tricky but I did it. The part that attaches to the castle wall is the trickiest part.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

  5. #55
    ▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,904
    Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
    It is tricky but I did it. The part that attaches to the castle wall is the trickiest part.
    Want to come over and do mine?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •