Thread: The Fall of Olympian Oscar Pistorius

The Fall of Olympian Oscar Pistorius

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympic...155400181.html

you guys been watching this? damn.. what a shame, has it all, looks, money, fame and then murder.. yep! Murder.

from everything i've read so far.. sounds like an OJ to me.. charming on the outside with an evil on the inside

his defense story does not add up at all..

thoughts?
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I have been keeping up with it as well. Such a shame. Seemed like such a nice and humble guy (as portrayed during the Olympic games), but I guess we will see how the story unfolds.

Feel really bad for the girlfriend (and her family). She was just getting started
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; February 21, 2013 at 04:37pm.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Its such a strange and movie like case, just like OJ we have corrupt police tampering with the evidence which could cause a mistrial
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    As an amputee, I fully understand his paranoia about feeling vulnerable without his legs on. And South Africa has an awful crime rate. I'll let this play out before I rush to judgment.
    Positive Transactions:

As buyer: boggs32, PaTrIcKfOgArTy, Dorko2, Shecky, Shenlon (2),
    Son of Keldor

As seller: mikethedrummer, slgcmg, kngfu
    DJjoker182, bobtheodd, mahuti, FAKER II, General Hawk 7

EBay: StLouisStallions
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Eternia Burning View Post
    As an amputee, I fully understand his paranoia about feeling vulnerable without his legs on. And South Africa has an awful crime rate. I'll let this play out before I rush to judgment.
    yeah, it's funny I'm not taking any side on this but as soon as it happened everyone was so quick to condemn him. again not saying he IS innocent but with all the praise heaped on him before it feels like there is a sick satisfaction in people that he may be a murderer. "HAHA not so perfect after all are we?!?!" coming from the same folks who promoted him as a hero.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/olympic...150128603.html

i knew this would happen, he was granted bail.. and just over 100k. damn, thats a slap in the face to the victim imo

any other regular joe, u are in jail.. this is BS.. fame n money talks

i have not heard or read anything good come from his defense, as to why he just looks guilty in my eyes.. i liked him in the olympics, but everyone can put a show and try to get away with it
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!