Thread: Custom Catra Battle Armor Variant

Court Magician

Custom Catra Battle Armor Variant

Greetings Everyone!

I just finished my latest variant figure! Catra gets a battle armor makeover, Xepherus Style!

This figure is created using a Catra buck; Temple of Darkness Sorceress boots; Bubble Power She-Ra Cape; sculpted fur gloved hands using "Green Stuff"; and Sword and Shield from Catra. Lips, bodice ,and mask painted with metallic red paint.

Primed, painted, and sealed with Plaid, Citadel and Tamiya paint products. It is housed in a Zoloworld case with custom packaging utilizing custom graphics.

Let me know what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images

Neat! Those colors suit her, I think. Reminds me of the repaints back in the 200X days; if this had been a regular repaint I woulda bought it! Perfect for a sort of Catra-takes-over-the-Horde after Hordak dies sorta deal.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Court Magician
    Thanks for the compliment. She was fun to create, and it gave me a chance to use all the extra female figure parts I had.

Snappy Threader
    I love the color choices.

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Very nice! I dare say she is a purrrrrrrfect variant
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!