Thread: What kind of car do you drive and how do you feel about it and why?

Threaded View

Master of New Adventures!

What kind of car do you drive and how do you feel about it and why?

Okay. Enough about toys, toys, toys all the time. Let's have a change of pace for a little while and talk cars, cars, cars. Specifically, what kind of car do you drive, how do you feel about it and why? What do you care most about -- horsepower, sex appeal, greart gas mileage or low carbon emissions and (please save from me it ) the evironmental/eco-friendly, geared-toward-saving-the-spotted-owl-and-future-generations-of-Mankind aspects?

For those that don't drive, do you want to get a car someday or are you perfectly content walking, biking and taking public transportation? (I know if I lived in San Francisco I sure would be.) And if you do want to get a car, what kind of car? (And yeah, I'm ready for Maserati and Ferrari dreams, so have at it.)

Whatever way -- driver, wanna-be or non-driver -- feel free to post pics of your present ride, dream ride or non-car mode of transportation. San Francisco street cars with you standing on them and waving to camera are eagerly anticipated.

It's mid-winter. Let's have some fun, orgers!!!
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; February 23, 2013 at 04:56pm.