Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Special; Easter Egg

Heroic Warrior

Christmas Special; Easter Egg

Hello again!

Okay, its entirely possible that most of you have already found the Easter Egg on the Christmas Special DVD, and I'm sure that clues have been left in this very forum...

...but for those who haven't found it, try this! On the menu page, click 'up' until a star appears. Select the star... and Randor's Palace lights-up with Christmas Lights! The attention to detail is excellent; you can even see the wires!

I don't know if all countries have this tradition, but in England, the Christmas Lights of famous landmarks are often switched-on by celebrities... Now YOU can be a celebrity in Eternos City! Enjoy!

If you check the official talkback-thread for Christmas Special DVD, blackiecats mentions the star on the top of the screen in the first post.

It's the other possible easter eggs in the DVD that are still yet to be found.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I didn't know about this so thank you for the info.

Yes, thank you for putting that or I would have missed it too!!!
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Heroic Warrior
    You're very welcome!
    I understand Jukka's point of view, but the reason I posted this was specifically for those who had missed it... so I did a good thing after all!
    He-Man fans are great... always ready to say "thank you" for some new info, unlike on some other message boards where all people want to do is shoot you down.
    So thank you and enjoy the DVD!

Quote Originally Posted by Rammy
    reason I posted this was specifically for those who had missed it... so I did a good thing after all!
    You can do no wrong thing here.
    There are many people who didn't notice this trinket being mentioned couple of times here and there and hopefully this thread might share the fun.

And if you happen to find the other Easter Eggs from "A Christmas Special", let us know, will ya?

He-Man fans are great...
    Being an active He-Fan On-Line since '98, I could preach about it for hours.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote; And if you happen to find the other Easter Eggs from "A Christmas Special", let us know, will ya?
    To quote Dr Zarkov from Flash Gordon, "I guarantee it!"

Take care, and Merry Christmas!

Last edited by Rammy; December 22, 2005 at 04:45pm.

crazymusicman2k
    Thats really cool, I've just done it now.

Are there other hidden things on this DVD or any of the other He-Man DVD's?

I'd love to know

Quote Originally Posted by crazymusicman2k
    Thats really cool, I've just done it now.

Are there other hidden things on this DVD or any of the other He-Man DVD's?

I'd love to know
    Howdy

The Search feature is what you want to use for this

Chris M
    I have been honing my movie knowledge while I have been away and watching a lot. Best Picture winners left to watch: NONE. Films left to watch in Empire's 500 greatest films list: ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN

A big fan of Slush Head
    Do you guys think that there might be more Easter eggs on the CS?

I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock
    Do you guys think that there might be more Easter eggs on the CS?

I sure hope so.
    Howdy

If you read in the CS thread BCI Guy says there are another 1 or 2 Easter Eggs on the CS besides the lights

Chris M
    I have been honing my movie knowledge while I have been away and watching a lot. Best Picture winners left to watch: NONE. Films left to watch in Empire's 500 greatest films list: ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTEEN

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by shigsy2003
    Howdy

If you read in the CS thread BCI Guy says there are another 1 or 2 Easter Eggs on the CS besides the lights

Chris M
    Wow sooo cool, thanks for letting me know man! I hope we find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock
    Wow sooo cool, thanks for letting me know man! I hope we find them.
    Howdy

No problemo, I just hope they are found quicker than the infamous Season 1 Volume 1 Easter Eggs

Chris M

Howdy

No problemo, I just hope they are found quicker than the infamous Season 1 Volume 1 Easter Eggs

Chris M
    Well even those only took a bit over a month. Which isn't actually all that much time to wait.
    I don't mind the wait over finding them eventually, but I hope they are good easter eggs...not anything like "kids sing christmas-song backwards".

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka
    Well even those only took a bit over a month. Which isn't actually all that much time to wait.
    I don't mind the wait over finding them eventually, but I hope they are good easter eggs...not anything like "kids sing christmas-song backwards".
    Howdy

Well it seemed to take a while

Yeah I hope they are good as well, I like the Skeletor insult reel though, my fave so far.

Chris M

crazymusicman2k
    Howdy

The Search feature is what you want to use for this

Chris M
    Which search feature, what do you mean, tell tell tell he he

Does this apply to all the UK DVD's as they are the one's I've got by the way

Quote Originally Posted by crazymusicman2k
    Which search feature, what do you mean, tell tell tell he he

Does this apply to all the UK DVD's as they are the one's I've got by the way
    Howdy

If you look near the top of your screen there is a red bar with seperate yellow words in them e.g, User CP, FAQ, Member List, go across till you see Search and click on the arrow down and type what you are looking for in there

The same Easter Eggs are apprently on the X-Mas Speacial, but I am not aware of there being any Easter Eggs on the Contender releases, or if there is I haven't found them/known about them...sorry.

Chris M

Usually to find easter eggs on dvds, I play them on my PC in Windows Media Player because it will list every video file that is on the dvd (chapters, extras, menu videos, ect.) and the easter eggs are always the last things on the list. It worked on the 10 Best DVD, but on the XMas Special there aren't any extra video files, so I'm thinking either A) There really aren't any more eggs on it, or B) The other eggs are something similar to the lights (it's not an actual hidden video clip, but something that changes the menu around.

I wish they would just tell us once and for all already!

cadoz
    i hope there are more ester eggs

Quote Originally Posted by cadoz
    i hope there are more ester eggs
    Hey Cadoz,

I agree with you on that! The extra content has been fun!

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

cadoz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Hey Cadoz,

I agree with you on that! The extra content has been fun!

Take Care,
    Darren
    u have a funny title

u have a funny title
    Hey Cadoz,

You have lost me mate!

What do you mean? lo

Take Care,
    Darren
    Mattel please, buy the He-Man and She-Ra cartoons from Entertainment Rights. If you owned Both Filmation related "MotU" cartoons, plus "NA" and "MYP" cartoons, you would be able to distribute any or all 4 cartoons to Television in the lead up to another relaunch or a live action movie. Plus, you could include Filmation and "NA" animated characters in "MotU:C"!

Long Live 'MOTU'!

cadoz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisto
    Hey Cadoz,

You have lost me mate!

What do you mean? lo

Take Care,
    Darren
    heroic student

heroic student
    Oh, I thought that may have been what you had mentioned.

I am a University Student! I am studying the Bachelor of Social Work! So, created the title of Herioc B.S.W. student. Lol

When you have been posting here for a while! You can change your title.

However, I do think there are some basic rules that go with that. But, I am guessing that you know all of that already, since you changed yours to ur master. lol

Take Care,
    Darren
    Last edited by Fisto; December 26, 2005 at 08:52am.

Long Live 'MOTU'!

Master of DVD Documentaries Andy Mangels's Avatar
    All three of the Easter Eggs for the Christmas Special are now posted on my website! Drop on by to see them!
    Best,
    Andy Mangels
    www.andymangels.com
    visit my site to see lots of cool He-Man, She-Ra, and Filmation DVD goodies!