Thread: Want: DC BAF Giganta and MOTUC. Have: LOTS of old/new TF/GI Joe/SW to trade

Heroic Warrior

Want: DC BAF Giganta and MOTUC. Have: LOTS of old/new TF/GI Joe/SW to trade

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in a loose complete DC BAF Giganta, but there is no way I'm paying the prices I'm seeing on ebay for this figure. I have an embarassingly huge amount of Transformers (some vintage, lots of Classics/Generations), GI Joe (vintage ARAH and 25th), and lots of the more recent Star Wars/Marvel 3 3/4 scale figures from Hasbro, so I'm certain to have something that you want to trade for Giganta- also, I'm obviously looking for MOTU Classics for trade, and would love to trade the above stock for just about any Classics figures, and loose is always preferable but not required. My feedback on this site, and ebay, is spotless and I invite any and all PMs with trade inquiries. Lastly, I've got some DC and MOTU 200X stock that I'd love to trade, here on this site, already posted where appropriate, so please let me know if we can do business together. As always, thank you for your time.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I know you are currently looking to trade, but if you are willing to sell your TF G1/classics/generations, can you please PM me your list with prices?

Thank you.
    I have two loves in my life... Halloween Click Here and He-man!Click here

You can also check out my new Halloween Online Store HereMOURNING NIGHTMARES HALLOWEEN STORE

If my my family asks.. its my wife and kids.

I would also like a list of your Transformers collection. I have plenty of MOTUC figures, many are MOSC/MISB, first release figures, as well as SDCC exclusives.

Heroic Warrior
    Great, let me get my list put together, and I'll PM you both!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Howdy.. just curious to see if you were able to get the list put together or not.. still interested in the TF's..
    I have two loves in my life... Halloween Click Here and He-man!Click here

You can also check out my new Halloween Online Store HereMOURNING NIGHTMARES HALLOWEEN STORE

If my my family asks.. its my wife and kids.

Heroic Warrior
    Apologies to those waiting- finals are nearly over, and when they are, I'll be able to put more into the list and will then edit the above with that info...I will admit that I was not expecting as much interest as I've received, and that's my fault to correct- please bear with me!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE