Thread: Need Donation $$$ to get a kid with CP a bike

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar

Need Donation $$$ to get a kid with CP a bike

Hey everybody!

I am need of as much help as I can for a friend. A friend from my college days has a son Fin, with cerebral palsy and a few other issues, that keep him in a wheelchair. They are trying to raise the funds to buy him a sweet bike that has a wheelchair attached to the front.

His parents need to get like $4000 to get this bike for him, so that is where you guys come in. Many of us seem to have a ton of disposable income when it comes to toys, how about some for a good cause. I know not everyone can afford a lot but most can afford a little. Anything will help, especially if you are getting a nice tax return.

I am not sure if you need a Facebook account to donate or not. If you do donate, I would like to know who has donated so please PM me that you donated. I would like to leave you positive feedback and my personal thanks. Plus it will be nice to see how much we can raise together.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/0Rg3e...fa4f9b63a48555

Thanks in Advance,
    Andrew, The Mighty Puundragon
    Last edited by Mighty Puundragon; February 25, 2013 at 10:40pm.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Sent you a PM
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Thanks a ton MOTU_Maniac

Big thanks to everyone that has helped so far. My coordiantion has already raised $355 dollars from 7 donors. That is 40% of the donations so far ($890 total).

That is a great start but it is a long way from the goal. If you haven't had a chance to donate and can please do. Feel free to leave your username if you want to be anonymous, but want me to be able to add yours to our total.

I have not had a chance to donate yet. We just got our tax return yesterday and need to figure some stuff out before I can donate. You will see me under 1 of 2 alias: Mighty Puundragon or Jeremy Tick.

Thanks and lets keep going.

Andrew

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I'll see what I can do, if I can get a few more of my odds and ends items sold I can possibly throw you a few $ but right now my Paypal is about tapped after buying some necessity items.

Just a reminder to give if you can. They are still a long ways to go. Make sure to let me know if you do donate.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Puundragon View Post
    Thanks a ton MOTU_Maniac

Big thanks to everyone that has helped so far. My coordiantion has already raised $355 dollars from 7 donors. That is 40% of the donations so far ($890 total).

That is a great start but it is a long way from the goal. If you haven't had a chance to donate and can please do. Feel free to leave your username if you want to be anonymous, but want me to be able to add yours to our total.

I have not had a chance to donate yet. We just got our tax return yesterday and need to figure some stuff out before I can donate. You will see me under 1 of 2 alias: Mighty Puundragon or Jeremy Tick.

Thanks and lets keep going.

Andrew
    No need to thank me. It is the least I can do to help support a worthy cause.

Hope others that read this will help out as well.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    I put up a few things for sale, if any of it sells I can make a proper donation.

Thank you to all that have helped so far. With your help we have raised $535 of the total. They are almost half way there but that is still a long way away.