Thread: DC Collectibles

DC Collectibles

Does anyone buy these? Wondering how good they are because I I loved batman the animated series and Scott synder year zero and wondering if the figures will be worth the price of not. Any thoughts?
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Mod hat on here:
    Since the Mattel DC Classics line is winding down, going forward, we'll use this thread for all DC Collectibles Action Figures (or statues/busts/props, as the case may be.) The Mattel lines - DC Classics, Total Heroes, 1960s line - can continue as they are.

Mod hat off: I have been torn about the DCC DCAU figures, but I think I'm going to have to hold off. I just can't justify another line, as nice as they look. That said, I will be picking up that Riddler when he's released.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Which riddler are you speaking about. If it's zero year that's awesome. Been one if my favorite story runs of riddler. Nice to make him relevant. Or is it animated series. One of a great episodes when he was locked in his own mind and screwed up. Kevin Conroy needs a new batman show.
    Feedback thread

The DCC figures have nice sculpts, but the articulation, QC, paint, and fit and finish I've found to be lacking. I have a couple of the Batman the Animated Series pre-ordered, hopefully they turn out nice.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

I'm speaking of the Animated Series Riddler that was shown in promotional image only last night - I think he's due for Wave 4 or 5.

I'll probably pick up the Capullo/DCnU Riddler at some point, though, too.

I have a bunch of the DCC stuff. The Arkham figures and the Designer Series figures are really great, attention to detail, sculpt, high level of articulation are all great. Pay attention to the paint aps though, they can get a bit sloppy from time to time. Joins also tend to stick a lot out of package, so go easy on them at first.

Well the capullo batgirl I think looks excellent. Also got to atleast get joker and batman animated series but if they are price effective I would get more.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by JakeofEternia View Post
    I have a bunch of the DCC stuff. The Arkham figures and the Designer Series figures are really great, attention to detail, sculpt, high level of articulation are all great. Pay attention to the paint aps though, they can get a bit sloppy from time to time. Joins also tend to stick a lot out of package, so go easy on them at first.
    I hadn't even thought about the Arkham figures - I have most of them, and they do look fantastic. They are a little on the fragile side, though, with joints in particular being risky. They display great, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I hadn't even thought about the Arkham figures - I have most of them, and they do look fantastic. They are a little on the fragile side, though, with joints in particular being risky. They display great, though.
    So basically the playability isn't that great but they look fantastic. I am just a huge batman animated series fan. So want those.
    Feedback thread

I have all of the Arkham figures (except the variants) and I love them! They look fantastic. I have heard stories about people having breakage issuse, but (knock on wood) I haven't personally experienced it. The BTAS figures look amazing, but I think my fiancee would kill me if I started another Batman line!
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Filmation Evilseed! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Dylamug, Hunga the Harpy, Multi-Bot, Dragstor, Vultak, Colonel Blast, Horde Mammoth Man and Admiral Scurvy. Why can't we get a decent Thundercats classics line!!!?

See, I'd probably more into the DCC B:TAS line if I didn't still have, and love, my original B:TAS figures. They're probably my favorite line alongside MOTU/MOTUC. It was a huge joy collecting them when I was in high school - it was about the line I did collect then, and I just love the figures. So in a sense, I really don't *need* another B:TAS line. As really nice as they are, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    See, I'd probably more into the DCC B:TAS line if I didn't still have, and love, my original B:TAS figures. They're probably my favorite line alongside MOTU/MOTUC. It was a huge joy collecting them when I was in high school - it was about the line I did collect then, and I just love the figures. So in a sense, I really don't *need* another B:TAS line. As really nice as they are, anyway.
    Nothing wrong with having a second set of figures like motu. I think joker is my favorite figure of the bunch. Hope they have some great accessories.
    Feedback thread