Thread: Where is pixel dan???

Court Magician

Where is pixel dan???

Its been a while since Dan has posted anything. I hope all is well with him and his family.

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    He's more active on Facebook these days than the forums.

In the name of the Lloyd!

Court Magician
    I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel and there's been no posts in more than a week. Very uncommon for him.

Not sure....But, for that matter--where the heck has Tallstar been? He used to post on here ALL the time--never see him now

Heroic Warrior
    He's been reviewing more and more Happy Meal-kind toys lately.

It almost seems that he stepped back from MotU and focusses more on other toy lines and web shows. Again, this is how it seems to me...
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    It almost seems that he stepped back from MotU and focusses more on other toy lines and web shows. Again, this is how it seems to me...
    I don't think it's so much that he has "stepped back" from MOTU, as much as he has also started reviewing other toys/lines over the years. Some of those other lines (especially TMNT) get him WAY more views than the MOTU stuff ever did.

I think there has also been some issues lately with him receiving review samples of MOTUC figures from Mattel, so there have been some delays in some reviews, or some items just not getting reviewed. But that's not because he "stepped back" from it... he just can't review something that he hasn't received.

In the name of the Lloyd!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I don't think it's so much that he has "stepped back" from MOTU, as much as he has also started reviewing other toys/lines over the years. Some of those other lines (especially TMNT) get him WAY more views than the MOTU stuff ever did.

I think there has also been some issues lately with him receiving review samples of MOTUC figures from Mattel, so there have been some delays in some reviews, or some items just not getting reviewed. But that's not because he "stepped back" from it... he just can't review something that he hasn't received.
    That's true.. But is the Fwoosh getting their stuff earlier then PD? If so, why is that?

Also he is off the RGD team although I can't really remember why that was.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

He's still around, but he doesn't post much on the forums.

The Fwoosh has always gotten their samples before almost anyone else. It's just a matter of their location and how the shipping works VS others.

And like I said on the RGD podcast, he's busy with his day job, raising a 2-year old, and doing a ton of other reviews. There's only so much time in the day, so things like hanging out and talking casually about He-Man gets cut from the to-do list. Plus there's just not much in the way of MOTU to review these days. Plus, I don't think anyone got samples for the January MOTUC month to review.
    Please check out my gallery on Deviantart
    Power-Con returns in 2016! Hope to see you there!