Thread: MotU Power Sword in the Bios

MotU Power Sword in the Bios

Through the bios, I *think* I get the history of the Power Sword in Classics:
    Given to He-Ro from the Watchers of Trolla, then passed on to Grayskull, Vikor, Wun-Dar, and others. Somewhere along the line it cloned by the Sorceress, and also split, before Adam starts a quest to join it (aided by the techno-sword) and become He-Man. Eventually, King He-Man gives it to his son and returns to using the beat-up techno-sword when called back to action.

However, is there an explanation given (in the classics mythos) for the NA Power Sword? Is that supposed to be the same sword or is it something different? If it is supposed to be different (it certainly looks like it), why not return to that one later in life?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollex Christi View Post
    Through the bios, I *think* I get the history of the Power Sword in Classics:
    Given to He-Ro from the Watchers of Trolla, then passed on to Grayskull, Vikor, Wun-Dar, and others. Somewhere along the line it cloned by the Sorceress, and also split, before Adam starts a quest to join it (aided by the techno-sword) and become He-Man. Eventually, King He-Man gives it to his son and returns to using the beat-up techno-sword when called back to action.

However, is there an explanation given (in the classics mythos) for the NA Power Sword? Is that supposed to be the same sword or is it something different? If it is supposed to be different (it certainly looks like it), why not return to that one later in life?
    Scott answered this not too long ago - the NA sword is the powersword
    http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/3861084838

Heroic Warrior
    Too much manipulation with the most powerful weapon in the universe in those bios... splitting, cloning, energy drawing... That sword really lost it's epic touch, when everyone can play with it...