Thread: Loose vintage and commemorative figures and vehicles.

Hybrid View

Loose vintage and commemorative figures and vehicles.

More stuff! I'm interested in MOTUC figures more than anything, but if you want to trade for cash, that's cool too.

If you have interest, please make it at least a $50 minimum for a few items. I'm not interested in making a million $2 deals.

Here is a Faux-memorative Prince Adam (He's in RAD condition for a loose vintage, but he has been in this box for the last 12 years), and a couple boxed vehicles. The Spydor and the DESTRUCTOR LAZANDISCOS!!! Or Blasterhawk. but DESTRUCTOR LAZANDISCOS!!! sounds cooler. I didn't put Spydor back together because those legs are hard to get back in the box. He IS complete, I have pictures of the guns later.

The boxes on these guys are pretty much thrashed.

Loose stuff: Note that the Ninjor, Buzz-Off, Hordak, Webstor, Lazerbolt, and Land Shark I bought MOC and opened myself fairly recently. I have no proof of that, but they're un-played-with. One of Lazerbolt's eye decals came unglued and was lost to the sands of time. The Land Shark IS complete, I have a pic of the missing gun below. It got mixed with 200X stuff. The Terror Claws Skeletor is the variant with the red mouthed snapdragon weapon.

Accessories. King Hiss' legs fell apart as I was handling for this picture

This He-Man is a commemorative. Those are Spydor's guns, Terror Claws Skeletor's glove, and the Landshark cannon.

Last edited by hadley; February 27, 2013 at 09:24pm.

how much for adam
    he-man
    all the swords
    and the ninja sword i have Paypal ready
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Mitchyba...ow=grid&view=0 my youtube chanel with my he-man collection please take a look and subscribe always updating my motu

Payment sent for Commemorative Adam several days ago (along with all of your other MOC Commemoratives and a few loose 200x figures).
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Faux-Memmorative Adam is gone, but the rest are available!