Thread: Another 200x custom He-Man, easier and better

Hybrid View

Another 200x custom He-Man, easier and better

Ok, so I got 2 King Grayskull figures from GILT.com, and I was getting one ready for a potential sale. I always like to check them out before I sell them to make sure there are no defects. As I was looking into the box I noticed the figure had 2 left feet (I guess he must be a bad dancer).

Anyway I can't sell a figure like that, so I decided to make another 200x version He-Man and here he is:

I made his shorts different from the last one I made and just cut off the belt and pouch from the 200x toy, and sand it down to fit over King Grayskull's original loin cloth. I know the color is different, but I like it.

I swapped the boots and head for a He-Man MOTUC figure, simple and easy, and looks way cool.

The sword is the Man-at-arms sword, the shield, ax, and chest harness are from the 200x line.

Easy to do, no paint, feel free to copy me.

this is probably my favourite he-man. mix the sculpt of the classics with the design elements of 200x. Fan freaking tastic. this isn't a criticism just a note...Ice armour he-man's loin cloth to me is the best one. so if he had THAT this would be the ultimate he-man figure for me.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    this is probably my favourite he-man. mix the sculpt of the classics with the design elements of 200x. Fan freaking tastic. this isn't a criticism just a note...Ice armour he-man's loin cloth to me is the best one. so if he had THAT this would be the ultimate he-man figure for me.
    I know 200x Ice-armor He-Man is awesome, This is one I made, but I already sold him:

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    I know 200x Ice-armor He-Man is awesome, This is one I made, but I already sold him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mHe-Man006.jpg
    That sweet! 200X he-man was my favourite from that era. I used him witht he cross harness as my standard he-man.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I use the I've armor on the tru zodac body and bows second head for a new character
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Ok, so I got 2 King Grayskull figures from GILT.com, and I was getting one ready for a potential sale.
    Wait... isn't that a clothing site? how did you get king grayskull from a clothing site?
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread