Thread: Another 200x custom He-Man, easier and better

Another 200x custom He-Man, easier and better

Ok, so I got 2 King Grayskull figures from GILT.com, and I was getting one ready for a potential sale. I always like to check them out before I sell them to make sure there are no defects. As I was looking into the box I noticed the figure had 2 left feet (I guess he must be a bad dancer).

Anyway I can't sell a figure like that, so I decided to make another 200x version He-Man and here he is:

I made his shorts different from the last one I made and just cut off the belt and pouch from the 200x toy, and sand it down to fit over King Grayskull's original loin cloth. I know the color is different, but I like it.

I swapped the boots and head for a He-Man MOTUC figure, simple and easy, and looks way cool.

The sword is the Man-at-arms sword, the shield, ax, and chest harness are from the 200x line.

Easy to do, no paint, feel free to copy me.

this is probably my favourite he-man. mix the sculpt of the classics with the design elements of 200x. Fan freaking tastic. this isn't a criticism just a note...Ice armour he-man's loin cloth to me is the best one. so if he had THAT this would be the ultimate he-man figure for me.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    this is probably my favourite he-man. mix the sculpt of the classics with the design elements of 200x. Fan freaking tastic. this isn't a criticism just a note...Ice armour he-man's loin cloth to me is the best one. so if he had THAT this would be the ultimate he-man figure for me.
    I know 200x Ice-armor He-Man is awesome, This is one I made, but I already sold him:

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Ok, so I got 2 King Grayskull figures from GILT.com, and I was getting one ready for a potential sale.
    Wait... isn't that a clothing site? how did you get king grayskull from a clothing site?
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread

I know 200x Ice-armor He-Man is awesome, This is one I made, but I already sold him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mHe-Man006.jpg
    That sweet! 200X he-man was my favourite from that era. I used him witht he cross harness as my standard he-man.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I use the I've armor on the tru zodac body and bows second head for a new character
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

how do you get the original 200x armour to fit the classics? it feels too small.

Fear is faith in failure

how do you get the original 200x armour to fit the classics? it feels too small.
    Stretch it. (Hot hot-water or some other heat source)

Stretch it. (Hot hot-water or some other heat source)
    thanks!! I didn't even think there was a mod needed! have to dig out some of my 200x stuff and make this guy!!

Fear is faith in failure

Snappy Threader
    Well he looks very nice. I love seeing these 200x Classics customs....

Making my own thanks to this thread! I cut the shorts off my red eye classics he-man and my asterisk armour 200x he-man (I have a spare cross armour to use on my custom) I slapped it together and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!! Wondering if I should do a boot and gauntlet repaint. funny thing I put the classics stuff on the 200x he-man I will post a pic when I get home.

Fear is faith in failure

lol I had a horrible migraine I will take the pics and post tonight.

Fear is faith in failure

Simply AWESOME!! I love it! great job!!!

1111.jpg

here is mine

Fear is faith in failure

1111.jpg

here is mine
    Cool, (the 200x left overs looks cool too.)

That's how I did my first one:

But I had to build up material around his waist under is loin cloth so it would fit right.