Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearing the air on Castle Grayskull

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I also think Mattel is doing us as MOTU fans PLENTY of favors by making these figures and putting up with a lot of BS from our vocal, entitled fanbase for 5+ years now. I still can't believe how hostile some are towards Toyguru/Mattel. I've been a MOTU fan my whole life, from the best of times to the worst of times. If you've been around through it all, you'd understand.
    I've been there from the first appearance in DC Comics presents, through MOTU, NA, and into 2002. I was there for Mattel's final word to the fans on the 2002 line, which basically blamed us for not buying up all the SB He-Mans they flooded the market with and wished us a lot of luck getting the snake wave from overseas. Mattel started this line with some very bad water under the bridge. As for vocal fans, you completely and totally ignore what 90% of the legitimate complaints are about DR and the most pathetic excuse for a website on the net. These guys can't even get late 90's level functions working right. When I was trying to deal with these bozos, I had my subs cancelled twice in one year before they mixed my account up with someone else's and tried to charge me for purchases I didn't make. I'm to thank them for something that could have bee considered credit card fraud? From exorbitant shipping to cancelled subs to charging the wrong card to countless other foul-ups, the ineptitude of Digital River is unchallenged by any e-tailer I have dealt with. Yes, folks have been vocal, and with VERY good reason.

Mattel has the BALLS to even attempt a Castle Grayskull playset in the year 2013 and people always gotta *****. It aint a POS made out of flimsy plastic and cardboard like that TMNT one. Of course it's going to cost twice as much. It aint at retail, it needs to be shipped, it's got incredible sculpting/paint work done on it, etc...
    And that is laudable. It is a bold move, and I do understand the cost of the castle. I even understand the scaling down. My problem is we were told when we pre-ordered that the accessories shown in the b sheet would be there, at least those and no less. IN WRITING. Now we are told Mattel may change their mind. Had they not given people the option of cancelling, that would actually have been a legitimate case of mail fraud according to the postal service (as it is against the law to take payment for promised services or products and then not deliver those things). And it is not the first time they have guaranteed something in writing and then reneged. Please defend that, if you can.

Toyguru goes out of his way for us CONSTANTLY. What other toy company gives a damn even close to that? He sends out review samples in a timely manner. He posts ALL THE TIME (even if it aint what you wanna hear, KEEP READING THE BIOS!). He goes on the RGD podcast when he can. The guy obviously cares about MOTU and our fandom. It's his job! I can't believe how people can be so ungrateful even downright *******s to the guy.
    It is true, there are times that the TG bashing gets way too personal, and at those times I, myself, have spoken up in his defense. But he has also been responsible for some of the aforementioned promises, as with the castle accessories, and then turned around and said, "Oh ,we can't do that." He got caught in a flat out contradiction when he claimed that they never promised that subs bought in the same transaction would ship together from the very first month, even though that very assurance was still up on page at Matty. Yes, we get more info on this line than I've seen from other companies, but that is balanced by the fact that many things we are told and sometimes guaranteed in writing turn out to be wrong. People get mad when they are promised something and then do not get it. THat's not entitlement, it's simply expecting the company to live up to its end of our contract.

Yeah Mattel has us by the you know what when it comes to this stuff. You love MOTU and you buy it or you don't. You don't go constantly *****ing about it though. That's just uncalled for, rude, and not necessary. Surely something better can be done with your time.
    Says the man spending a whole bunch of paragraphs defending Mattel. Seriously, neither of us would be here talking at length if we didn't both care about this property, and we probably do spend more time than we should doing so. But, as you noted, we're the old timers who've been with the property since the beginning, and it does mean something to us both. As such, sometimes the discussion gets more heated than it should (and we've both been guilty of that at times, we must both admit).

I bet some days Toyguru wishes he was making toys for 4 year old children rather than 30+ something year old children. They probably don't ***** and moan and nitpick over an inch or two of Castle Grayskull's height for months on end.

#Apologist
    He knew the job was dangerous when he took it.

Seriously, yes, sometimes we go too far, and we do nitpick. But there are SERIOUS problems with both the line and especially the site itself that cannot and SHOULD NOT be ignored. When you have figures with parts deteriorating, cracking, paint chipping of blastic, and a site that barely functions at the tech level of the 90's, there is lot to make issue with. Mattel has some major blunders under their belt that they should be taken to task for, and it isn't being entitled for paying customers to do exactly that.

And just for the record, it is truly Mattel that should thank us for keeping this line going despite their endless string of foul-ups and broken promises. Few folks would be so dedicated to a property that they would continue to do business with a website so poorly managed and designed, and a company that goes back on so many of its guarantees with such ease.
    Last edited by scott metzger; March 5, 2013 at 10:35am.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    And it is not the first time they have guaranteed something in writing and then reneged. Please defend that, if you can.
    It's something no one can defend, I'm afraid.

At best, the only thing anyone can try and say is it's not a deal-breaker for them, or they don't have room for something that big as is, or they won't play with anyway, or they're afraid this is the last and final shot at a Grayskull, or this one is better than none at all.

All well and fine, and totally understandable as fan perspective.

But an abject failure as any kind of defense.

Yes, we get more info on this line than I've seen from other companies, but that is balanced by the fact that many things we are told and sometimes guaranteed in writing turn out to be wrong. People get mad when they are promised something and then do not get it. That's not entitlement, it's simply expecting the company to live up to its end of our contract.
    100% correct.

And just for the record, it is truly Mattel that should thank us for keeping this line going despite their endless string of foul-ups and broken promises. Few folks would be so dedicated to a property that they would continue to do business with a website so poorly managed and designed, and a company that goes back on so many of its guarantees with such ease.
    This, this, a million times this.

My only revision would be to say that NO ONE else would be do dedicated.
    It's the only fanbase that's equal parts passion and abandonment issues.

I choose those words partly in jest, but it's true. No other comparable property that was at a time so enormously popular has left fans high and dry, twisting in the wind, and starved for new product as much as has been MotU's tale.

Guys - please... no complaining about complaining. And no complaining about complaining about complaining. We are all beautiful snowflakes with our own opinions, etc, etc. That means we all get to have our own opinions!

Again, it's always safest just to put your own opinion out there and debate each other's opinions versus trying to talk about the person who has the opinion and making judgements on them. It's an easy trap to fall into. All of us do it now and again.

Now... there is one more thing I'd like to say... just for people to think about...

I think people should take a step back sometimes and think "How many times have I posted the same thing now?" "In how many threads?" "At what point do people just start mentally skipping my posts because they think they know exactly what I'm going to say?" I've had to do the same thing myself. I admire the passion some people have on this board. I really do. I share it in many ways. And I have fun debating. But there's a point that—if your true goal is change and not just "winning" a a debate/argument online—you really have to look at your presentation.

There's no rule against banging the gong over and over again. And sometimes, if we're very passionate about something, it's hard NOT to do that. We think sheer numbers of posts can make our opinion seem more important or change someone's mind. As if we just explain it enough times, we'll finally hit the right string of words that makes the other person see our point of view. But I do think it's worth considering whether it's having the effect you want. I think it's much more powerful to have a measured voice that speaks constructively than someone who is exaggerating for effect often. The latter starts to feel like the boy who cried wolf, and can be taken less seriously.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

See with myself,if they can make the draw bridge taller,it goes from an "A" to an"A+". Sure it could have been an "A+++".

I also think of how massive this will be If a point dread is ever made.

I know most don't care about it but my biggest gripe was that the wind raider should have attached to th top somehow. I just think havering that flying above would have been awesome.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Court Magician
    Deal breaker for me was the change in size. I was already hoping after the initial showing that it was going to get bigger not smaller. The figures look like they barely clear the entrance. I understand the cost involved. However, although the largest castle made for any MOTU line, the figures are also larger, so the castle had to be in order for them to just fit.

Which is what has been done here “just fit”...I understand things change, but coincidentally this change was made which just enables a figure to barely fit through the opening of the castle. Hope everyone who ordered enjoys their castle, but I am happy to have this be my first and only MOTUC item I have passed on.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Guys - please... no complaining about complaining. And no complaining about complaining about complaining. We are all beautiful snowflakes with our own opinions, etc, etc.
    amen brother

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Deal breaker for me was the change in size. I was already hoping after the initial showing that it was going to get bigger not smaller. The figures look like they barely clear the entrance. I understand the cost involved. However, although the largest castle made for any MOTU line, the figures are also larger, so the castle had to be in order for them to just fit.

Which is what has been done here “just fit”...I understand things change, but coincidentally this change was made which just enables a figure to barely fit through the opening of the castle. Hope everyone who ordered enjoys their castle, but I am happy to have this be my first and only MOTUC item I have passed on.
    I love the sculpt...

I just feel that we were given the bare minimum. Even though there were things shown that weren't on the B-sheet, IMO, those are just "fluff" items. If something was to be cut/minimized, the three things that shouldn't have been sacrificed were sculpt, paint apps, and size.

Mattel should have known that. Since MOTUC's beginning, whenever Grayskull was discussed, it was always about size. Never, "As long as Grayskull comes with the Combat trainer, I'll be happy."

I have a pre-order and I will most likely keep it...but if they can't lower that hinge, I am seriously considering dropping it and picking up the IconHeroes one to use as a display piece.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    See with myself,if they can make the draw bridge taller,it goes from an "A" to an"A+". Sure it could have been an "A+++".

I know most don't care about it but my biggest gripe was that the wind raider should have attached to th top somehow. I just think havering that flying above would have been awesome.
    I thought it was set up to do this no?

Quote Originally Posted by He-loser View Post
    Ill tell you one thing...there sure as hell wont be a snake mountain...thats for sure!!!

My thoughts are if they ever propose another playset every last square inch of it should be fan demanded and voted on right here on these forums with a set price in mind get them in a legal contract to not change our fan demanded beloved Snake Mountain,Mattell would probley say sure but its gona cost ya''a Grand after shipping and taxs probley 2 Grand.

you know I realy do hate to be grim or pessimistic but I realy do hope Mattell relise's many of us will not go into buying Snake mountain, the same way as Grayskull was sold to us. and there may very well have to be very close and atentive comunication. with the fan comunity everthing voted on and a writen legal binding contract. with no changeing of anything from the B-sheet.

pun intended and again I im sory but my Ram Man, will suffer some claustrophobia from the new Grayskull, if some inprovements are not made. and im not talking size ether what about the front of the castle. the iconic Skull face, of Grayskull that exudes so much power and memorys of our childhood. as well as the Holly Graill of eveything MOTU related.

now on the flip side of this coin is, I love to call myself a big MOTU fan, and collect everything labled MOTU. and hang out on these forums, where theres a great many like minded individuals come together and have great friendly debates. its Heart warming and im glad to part of this comunity and I do hope MOTUC continues for a long long long time.
    the Jawbridge of Grayskull is my only gripe.I hope this Grayskull debackle can be leaped over.maybe with a fan demanded version 2.

anyways remember think outside the box. I feel like I need to say that again with strong emphasis,[think outside the box]and just make that liquid gold plastic that you allready know we want.and chin up Toy Guru, keep up the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by braxsis364 View Post
    you know I realy do hate to be grim or pessimistic but I realy do hope Mattell relise's many of us will not go into buying Snake mountain, the same way as Grayskull was sold to us.
    They should've undersold and overproduced...
    They did the opposite.

Imagine if they showed us a B-sheet with the current Grayskull dimensions...and then unveiled one the size of the foam mock-up. Would we be having these discussions?

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    They should've undersold and overproduced...
    They did the opposite.
    Yeah, Scott's not really known for doing that. In my line of work, we promise a realistic time for resolution, then we bust aft to get the resolution quicker than we "expected". That makes for a great customer experience.

Giving "actuals" then following up with realistic, that's not going to make people feel good. basic Customer Service and marketing.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post

I see alot of people say this about the Wind Raider, but I think the playset would fall over with that much weight at the top of the playset. Especially if you had it open at 180 degrees instead of 90 degrees.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

Widget
    Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me!

Anyone that thought Mattel could live up to everything promised, shame on you! I went in to this knowing they couldn't live up to the hype they promised(they never do!) that being said I also went in believing that this would top any castle we have seen before and this I think they have delivered!

My only concern is the height of the jaw-bridge opening and Scott has said they are look at ways to fix this,only time will tell for sure!

Everyone has until 8/30/13 to cancel and I personally think anyone that cancels before you see the final product is cutting off your nose to spite your face!
    Last edited by Milkman937; March 5, 2013 at 10:15pm.

The castle is a lil smaller, but not a deal breaker. I took out my tape measure and measures the 24 inches to the top of the pawn. That is enormous, any bigger and I will not have anyplace to put this thing.As far as the accessories go, we haven't officially lost anything yet, so I'll wait until SDCC to break into hysterics. I am certain that Mattel wants this to be the best it possibly can be, they are all passionate about the product. Ultimately it will be what it is, and everyone has a chance to back out... not a bad deal at all. You can't back out once you sub-up can you? This is a far better solution.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    I think the mistake a lot of people make here is to only look at those changes as an evil plot from Mattel to dupe us and torture us or to make a profit on our back.

Has it even occured to you that maybe, just MAYBE, what we saw at Toyfair is all they can do within the given budgetary restrictions? Can you, for one minute, imagine that maybe Toyguru is as, if not more, passionate about this as we are and has gone back and forth with the upper management and the 4 horsemen trying his BEST to produce the best they can do? And that MAYBE it has nothing to do with everyone involved in the making of this playset, its just a budgetary thing and nothing else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Somebody posted this transcript of the Roast Gooble Dinner #103 with Scott talking about the Castle.

00:36:00
    SCOTT - "People are spending $250 on this, you deserve to get the castle you want."

(When asked about how fans are concerned about what comes with Castle Grayskull)
    00:36:24
    SCOTT - "You've seen the blueprints...that's the minimum of what you're going to get. You know what you're going to get, because it's on the blueprint. We're going to try and get more."

VAL - "Is there absolutely no concern that some things on the blueprint will get removed or deleted?"

SCOTT - "Legally, we cannot, if it's on the blueprints. I hope I'm saying this right...but, yeah."

ROB BASE - "You've said this at NYCC, you said it every time. You explained it wholeheartedly; what you see is what you're going to get!"

SCOTT - "Yea! What was shown on the blueprint, what was shown on Facebook, that's what's going to be in there. We're hoping there's going to be more. That should nullify any concerns. If you don't know what you're getting, look at the blueprints. There you go. Buy a Castle."

This is what bothers people.

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Somebody posted this transcript of the Roast Gooble Dinner #103 with Scott talking about the Castle.

00:36:00
    SCOTT - "People are spending $250 on this, you deserve to get the castle you want."

(When asked about how fans are concerned about what comes with Castle Grayskull)
    00:36:24
    SCOTT - "You've seen the blueprints...that's the minimum of what you're going to get. You know what you're going to get, because it's on the blueprint. We're going to try and get more."

VAL - "Is there absolutely no concern that some things on the blueprint will get removed or deleted?"

SCOTT - "Legally, we cannot, if it's on the blueprints. I hope I'm saying this right...but, yeah."

ROB BASE - "You've said this at NYCC, you said it every time. You explained it wholeheartedly; what you see is what you're going to get!"

SCOTT - "Yea! What was shown on the blueprint, what was shown on Facebook, that's what's going to be in there. We're hoping there's going to be more. That should nullify any concerns. If you don't know what you're getting, look at the blueprints. There you go. Buy a Castle."

This is what bothers people.
    Wow... I don't see the debate going much further than that.

Well, I hate to post it twice but I'll post it here too since I think it's a point that needs to be made:

I think the only thing that has been "cut" that was in the b-sheet was the dungeon grate, right*? I mean, it seems obvious that the dungeon grate LOOKED 3D on the b-sheet (in fact, Eric said this is why the sculpted the grate on RGD!) but Scott is saying it was supposed to be a sticker so that's been explained, whether you believe him or not. So Mattel could still pull the armor, the jetpack, and training device and still be within their legal limits.

*Unless you count the candle holder, I guess, but that looks like it was supposed to be sculpted into the back wall on the b-sheet.

Not saying this to explain it away and say it's all okay. I'm just saying if you want to get down to technicalities, I'm not sure this reveals much.

Well, I hate to post it twice but I'll post it here too since I think it's a point that needs to be made:

I think the only thing that has been "cut" that was in the b-sheet was the dungeon grate, right*? I mean, it seems obvious that the dungeon grate LOOKED 3D on the b-sheet (in fact, Eric said this is why the sculpted the grate on RGD!) but Scott is saying it was supposed to be a sticker so that's been explained, whether you believe him or not. So Mattel could still pull the armor, the jetpack, and training device and still be within their legal limits.

*Unless you count the candle holder, I guess, but that looks like it was supposed to be sculpted into the back wall on the b-sheet.

Not saying this to explain it away and say it's all okay. I'm just saying if you want to get down to technicalities, I'm not sure this reveals much.
    Blueprints also include these things known as "dimensions" (i.e. measurements). I know this will come as a complete shock but the dimensions have indeed changed despite the brand manager's repeated assurances.

The brand manager has a track record of making false assurances. The hoverboard is a perfect example. It's too bad Mattel didn't learn anything from their mistakes concerning the hoverboard pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Neitlich, Beyond The Marquee (Episode 10), Mar. 5th, 2012 (4:15)
    The pink here, it's gonna be a hologram. It's gonna be that lenticular, shiny hologram that everybody's... y'know.
    Castle Grayskull should never have become such a polarizing playset. The fact it has isn't due to picky fans but is a direct result of Mattel's habitual misinformation.

f

Thanks for saying this Jon,

I agree, I don't think the grate was ever intended to be included as a 3D sculpt. Scott and and design all know the cost of deco and would be well aware that producing the grate in 3D and then painting it would add a lot to the final price. I honestly don't think the spot on the B-Sheet was intended to be a 3D grate, and if it was, whoever drew the plan must have misunderstood that the grate was intended to be a sticker.

The castle and each accessory as they stand now are all pretty much one color with washes and drybrushing except for a little bit of paint aps on the armor and throne. So they can mold each piece in it's base color of plastic, put a wash and/or drybursh over it, and done. The grate would have about 12+ different colors with washes and drybrushing, possibly each wash and drybrushing in their own color. The cost to produce the dungeon grate compared to each of the other accessories would be much higher.

This is why I believe Scott when he says the grate was never intended to be included and that cutting other pieces would still not make it feasible to include the grate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosed Ovor View Post
    Blueprints also include these things known as "dimensions" (i.e. measurements). I know this will come as a complete shock but the dimensions have indeed changed despite the brand manager's repeated assurances.
    Scott and the 4H have been very open about the fact that the dimensions have changed. What assurances that it's stayed the same are you referencing? I hope you're not talking about what is above. Clearly, you can tell they are talking about the items in the Castle being removed. You can't "remove" dimensions. But you can change them. And that was made VERY clear on the ordering page of Grayskull and elsewhere that the dimensions are subject to change. I can understand people being bummed about dimensions changing or not liking it, but to pretend that people didn't know the dimensions changing wasn't a possibility seems very silly to me.

The transcript above has actually been edited. This is what it actually says in RGD, around 36:25 for those who want to listen:

Scott: You've seen the blueprints. You've seen-you know things like the chair, the orb holder, and the three doors, and the trap door and the dungeon and the computer. You can see all that in there. That's the minimum you're gonna get. You're gonna get all that. Anything you're unsure of just means More stuff you might get. You probably will. We're trying to put more than what you're seeing. We can't just guarantee exactly what that is or how much more because we're so early. But you know what you're getting. Cause you can see the blueprint...

Scott and the 4H have been very open about the fact that the dimensions have changed. What assurances that it's stayed the same are you referencing? I hope you're not talking about what is above. Clearly, you can tell they are talking about the items in the Castle being removed. You can't "remove" dimensions. But you can change them. And that was made VERY clear on the ordering page of Grayskull and elsewhere that the dimensions are subject to change. I can understand people being bummed about dimensions changing or not liking it, but to pretend that people didn't know the dimensions changing wasn't a possibility seems very silly to me.

The transcript above has actually been edited. This is what it actually says in RGD, around 36:25 for those who want to listen:

Scott: You've seen the blueprints. You've seen-you know things like the chair, the orb holder, and the three doors, and the trap door and the dungeon and the computer. You can see all that in there. That's the minimum you're gonna get. You're gonna get all that. Anything you're unsure of just means More stuff you might get. You probably will. We're trying to put more than what you're seeing. We can't just guarantee exactly what that is or how much more because we're so early. But you know what you're getting. Cause you can see the blueprint...
    My post was poorly laced with sarcasm and I was referencing Scott's repeated assurances during the initial pre-order that the playset would not shrink in size. Obviously almost every half-way passionate fan knows Castle Grayskull is measurably smaller than the original guaranteed dimensions.

I apologize. I didn't read the posted transcript closely enough, missed the words "(When asked about how fans are concerned about what comes with Castle Grayskull)", and didn't listen to it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosed Ovor View Post
    My post was poorly laced with sarcasm and I was referencing Scott's repeated assurances during the initial pre-order that the playset would not shrink in size. Obviously almost every half-way passionate fan knows Castle Grayskull is measurably smaller than the original guaranteed dimensions.

I apologize. I didn't read the posted transcript closely enough and missed the words "(When asked about how fans are concerned about what comes with Castle Grayskull)" and didn't listen to it myself. I don't know the time frame of it either.
    Totally understand, and as the original transcript was mis-transcribed I can understand your interpretation. But can you please reference at which times he assured us it wouldn't shrink in size? Because, and I could be totally just spacing on something here... I cannot think of one instance where he said that, let alone repeatedly, and I feel like I kept up with all the videos/interviews/etc because I was consuming every morsel of CG info.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Honestly I REALLY feel like anyone who read and or listened to the details at the time could have inferred that the size and dimensions listed would be part of that "bare minimum". Is that really not a reasonable thing? If we all receive red castle Grayskulls...I mean the sheet shows a green castle but never said specifically that the color would be green but is it not reasonable to have expected green?

Now again, let me perfectly clear, I am not saying that there is some conspiracy or intent to "screw anyone over". However I do feel like there is the suggestion that people are foolish or being unreasonable for having believed, based upon these various sources, that the dimensions were what was coming. I acknowledge that tone and intent are difficult to get through internet posts, and I hope that I am mistaken.

At this point this is beating a dead Swiftwind, because the size is not going to change. The last and final thing I will say on this matter is that as long as the drawbridge is improved I'm all in, if not I will cancel. The drawbridge has become the make it or break it issue for me.
    Last edited by Barezz; March 6, 2013 at 05:04am.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    Honestly I REALLY feel like anyone who read and or listened to the details at the time could have inferred that the size and dimensions listed would be part of that "bare minimum". Is that really not a reasonable thing? If we all receive red castle Grayskulls...I mean the sheet shows a green castle but never said specifically that the color would be green but is it not reasonable to have expected green?

Now again, let me perfectly clear, I am not saying that there is some conspiracy or intent to "screw anyone over". However I do feel like there is the suggestion that people are foolish or being unreasonable for having believed, based upon these various sources, that the dimensions were what was coming. I acknowledge that tone and intent are difficult to get through internet posts, and I hope that I am mistaken.

At this point this is beating a dead Swiftwind, because the size is not going to change. The last and final thing I will say on this matter is that as long as the drawbridge is improved I'm all in, if not I will cancel. The drawbridge has become the make it or break it issue for me.
    A red allternate version of MOTUC Grayskull would be so cool.a Grayskull from another dimension. the posibillitys are endless!!Ram Man rules in this dimension with an iron skull cap. bullys on He man every day Ram Man, has gone mad from claustrophobia, and now rampages thro Grayskull day and night. the sorceress, power is useless on Ram Mans Mistic armor, Ram man now belives the sorceress is his mother. back from a long space mission Hordak returns from Despondos and strikes a deal with Ram man Ram Man and Hordak from a double whammy force that cripples all the masters just keep reading the bios no but seriously a red Grayskull would be so awesome MATTELL??? ill allso take that in lemon and blue thank you verry much thank you!