View Poll Results: Has YOUR figure been released yet?

Voters
211. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I got the figure I wanted most!

88 41.71%
  • No, Mattel hasn't gotten to my character yet.

123 58.29%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has YOUR figure been released yet?

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!

Has YOUR figure been released yet?

It does not matter who your favorite character/figure is, it could be anyone. The question is this: if the line ended today, and out of all the figures we've been given thus far, would you have gotten the one character you really, really wanted?
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

The one figure that I'd like to see made above all others has not been made yet and I know the chances of her being made are pretty non-existent.

Ever since reading the King of the Snake Men mini-comic, I've been in love with everything about that issue and it still stands as my favorite MOTU story to this day. It had everything in it, He-Man, Skeletor, a new enemy from Eternia's past, a great barbaric feel to it and one of the few times we've ever seen a woman associated with the Snake Men, plus the art was simply gorgeous for a mini-comic.

As the years went by, it always bothered me that the Snake Men never really had a woman in their ranks, but every time my mind would race back to that mini-comic and despite being nothing more than a background character to make King Hiss look that much more imposing, I've always wanted to see King Hiss' slave girl in action figure form.

So no, if the line ended today, I would not have the one figure that I want the most and I know the chances of her ever being made are pretty non-existent, but still I cross my fingers for a surprise, hoping that someone decides they could use a female member and have her be that member. And no, that cheap Snake Teela variant never counted as someone I wanted associated with them.

For now though, hopefully we get to a Spinnerella as King Hiss could always kidnap the pretty dancer to amuse him as he sits upon his throne, watching the lithe Rebel hypnotically entertain him with her graceful moves.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Finally got my Mechaneck last year and he could not have come soon enough. However, I really want Rioblast and Blade before all is said and done. Rio is the last original figure I ever bought and blade I can just imagine him looking completely B.A.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Yep SHADOW WEAVER although SCORPIA is still missing
    MOST WANTED MOTUC FIGURES : MELAKTHA MADAME RAZZ FILMATION HORDAK PEEKABLUE MERMISTA QUEEN ANGELLA LIZARD MAN PERFUMA EVILSEED DREE ELLE VULTAK
    HUNGA SWEETBEE RED KNIGHT GENERAL SUNDAR GWILDOR SAUROD LOO-KEE FLUTTERINA SPINERELLA CATRA CAT FORM FILMATION SKELETOR

For me it's the Masks of Power demons, but the chances of seeing those included are rather slim, so I'll be going with Gwildor.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Well, many of them. I got my Mekaneck, got Stinkor, and Mantenna's coming. Of course, theres still Stonedar and Rokkon. And Tung Lashor. And Peekablue.

And yes: Jungle Attack He-Man. God I love that variant.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    I'm still waiting on Blade. Hopefully he'll come out soon!

Oh man good and tough as hell question here.....

I am so undecided when it come to who is my absolute individual favorite and ever since the horsemen began sculpting these figure they have made me even that much more indecisive...

But am still waiting for Rio Blast and Dragstor!!!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Yes, but since he was released in 2009, I have 2 more still much wanted figures I'm still waiting for, since I've been here....Dragstor. I get him, I can almost consider my collection complete, if I so chose to, only then followed by Two-Bad, is a late favorite of mine, since I only just found a Vintage figure at a Thrift Shop about 6 months ago, and really like him. Other than that once 2013 is finished and I get Mantenna, Batros, Icer & Castaspella, and ....Seahawk.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Yes, I have the figure I wanted most. I really wanted the Sorceress and she got made. I'm still in it though in part to support MOTU and in part to support the 4H, plus many of the figure are just neat-o.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I'm still waiting on Blade. Hopefully he'll come out soon!
    Me too! I admit, I'm not really a fan of the movie as much, but I love the Blade character. And Ninjor...I will be very happy when Blade and Ninjor are released.

Yes and it was Catra.

I'm still waiting for my next most wanted though which are Glimmer, Scorpia and Flutterina.

Been waiting for a redo of Rokkon since 2001.

My favorite since I was a kid has been Mantenna and now that I have seen him I can't wait for the release. He really looks amazing and better than what I was expecting.
    The New King of Eternia
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

There are always new figures that become my most wanted after my current most wanted has been released. However, the main "must haves" have been released for me (Tri-Klops, Shadow Weaver, Queen Marlena, Ram Man, Castaspella). Scorpia is my main must have that is left, though Glimmer, Madame Razz, Tuskador, and the Rock Warriors are also still must haves for me....so it's a never ending quest.

No.

Peekablue hasnīt been made but i know she will be made. My second most wanted is the prototype version of NAīs Mara. Iīm not 100% sure if she will make it but i have high hopes!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

My favorites growing up and later in life. He-man, Orko, Teela, Tri-Klops, Evil-lyn (200x), Sorceress, Buzz-off, Skeletor. Have all been released, and I technically have all but two of those, Teela, Orko, and then there is the BG Evil-Lyn.

I do remember liking Hordak and playing a lot with Beastman for some reason. I remember being fond of Zodac at the time but this was more because it was forever before I got him.

I remember later in life while essentially babysitting playing a lot with Sy-clone. And later in life with 200x I liked Marzo and Carnivus.

When I looked at PoP, I liked Sweetbee, not sure if I will get Castaspella or not.

That listing isn't exactly in order. I love all the MOTUC I have gotten so far, and for the most part what I liked at various stages in life has been released.
    Last edited by wyldman11; March 2, 2013 at 01:40pm.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Heroic Warrior
    Yep, got mine. It was Filmation She-Ra, when She-Ra 1.0 was released. I also got the Sorceress, Granamyr, Adora, and He-Ro. I still want Filmation characters, but if the line ended today, I'd have the characters that I always wanted.
    Successful transactions with PaulJustice, bobshumway, ThunderPuncher, SonofKeldor, Eterniandreams, Xavion, darksword, dr phiz, Epizo1, Shankor, Shecky, He-Dad, Phil.Pastel, Baddwarff, sublimesting, richalot, He-Man54, anytimepally, Mysterio, Umbloo, Lich Leech, GFunny, greenstar1981, crimsondragon, Man-E-MoodZ, yakkotank, Jaakub, Is-rael, dzathamza, jesstertwo, yodafreakmaster, and stratosfear.

Yes and no. Stinkor and Saurod were my absolute favorites. I think Stinkor maybe edges out Saurod though so I feel okay saying yes to this poll. Plus MOTUC has changed my opinions on quite a few things in the masters mythos, in time I could easily see myself saying that Photog is my character. I love that guy.

Technically yes (Skelly) , but Two Bad and Battle Bones still don't have dates on them

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    There's no "one" figure for me. To feel alright with the line ending I'd need at the least Two-Bad and Extendar, two figures I had and loved as a kid. Then with the new Filmation rights access I feel like I need Montork and Dree elle, as I've wanted those since the 80's.

I'm still waiting on Extendar and am hoping we either see him by the end of this year or early next year. Maybe he will be used to sell the sub for 2014 kinda like Ram-Man was for 2013 --I mean, I CAN'T be the only one who wants him

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Have I gotten figures that I have wanted for a really long time? Yes. Filmation rights went a long way towards realizing a few of those. (Adora, Filmation She-Ra, Shadow Weaver)

Have I gotten my most wanted childhood favorite figure yet? Nope. That'd be MODULOK, obviously. I was more than a bit frustrated that he never had an update in 200X or even a Staction before those went away. He has to be on the way this year, hopefully; if not this year, the next.
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2016!!
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, Admiral Scurvy, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Not yet but Batros is and will be mine in a few months....so siked
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app