Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/15 sale?

Heroic Warrior

3/15 sale?

Hey all,

Anyone find it strange that there hasn't been an announcement for the March sale on Mattycollecor?They have never taken this long.

Was wondering the same thing.
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Me too. It figures because I really need to know.

Same here, would like to know if I need to be glued to my computer in a week or not.

And even more important to me, will the first shipment of the triple-ship Collector's choice sub go out next week? Or will I have to wait until May as Catra's Wrath posted in an Ask Matty answer, pretty much making the triple-ship a twice-ship or something like that?

Here's hoping that we'll finally get some info today. Would be time to do so. Let us know, Mattel.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    The Triple ship option is per-sub, it is not meant to ship figures from both subscriptions, because not everyone will have both subs.

So there's two tripe-ship dates for the Club Grayskull figures (1 in May and 1 in November, three figures each) and 2 triple-ship dates for Collector's Choice (1 in June and 1 in December).
    Red Beast needs your support!

Please consider Red Beast, the MUST HAVE concept figure, when making your Wish Lists for Super 7!

It will probably be posted o the mattycollector site either today or tomorrow
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    The Triple ship option is per-sub, it is not meant to ship figures from both subscriptions, because not everyone will have both subs.

So there's two tripe-ship dates for the Club Grayskull figures (1 in May and 1 in November, three figures each) and 2 triple-ship dates for Collector's Choice (1 in June and 1 in December).
    Sure, it's not meant to combine the two subs, never thought it would. But are you sure on the shipping dates and there only being two?
    Yes you could read it as 'three figures per shipment' (meaning there'd be two shipments), but you could also read it as 'three shipments' (meaning two figures per shipment), which I thought it would, and more importantly, which is also stated in the description of the sub:

"When you chose this Triple Shipment option you'll get all the 2016 club releases but we'll hold them in our warehouse then ship and bill them in three shipments to save on shipping costs."

Anyway, hope we find out soon.

Heroic Warrior
    Long gone are the days of knowing sale details a month in advance. Not that I need more than a few days' notice.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Triple ship will starting shipping this month for Collector's Choice and in April for Club Grayskull. This info comes from Matty direct as I was told I had to wait for the triple ship sub He-Man's to go out first in April, before they could replace him for me
    At this point I just HOPE for Dylamug and Hunga the Harpy!

I feel like it's taking this long all the time now with the new team in place.
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks for the feedback.It was just an observation.I just was thinking it is taking them a long time to announce what will be made available.

Last month there was a news item on 02/02 regarding that month's sale. It's now the 7th and still nothing for March. We are unfortunately not going in the right direction .
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove, Kayo, ABC Giants

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Maybe it's delayed cause it mentions Serpentine King Hssss?
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Maybe it's delayed cause it mentions Serpentine King Hssss?
    You know I had a thought about that. Though maybe they are trying to find some stuff in the Warehouse to sell. I didn't catch did Matty give a monthly schedule. What figures will be available on which month? I am talking about the basic figures not Filmation although there are some that are very tempting.

Court Magician
    With Triple ship option I think (correct me if I'm wrong) we'll receive:

May Collector's Choice:
    Lord Masque + Vultak + Darius + Nightstalker

June Club Grayskull:
    He-Man 2.0 + Trap-Jaw 2.0 + Skeletor 2.0

November Collector's Choice:
    Despara + Crita + General Sunder + Tuskador + Horde Wraith

December Club Grayskull:
    Beast Man 2.0 + Evilseed + Evil-Lyn 2.0 + Clawful 2.0

It would be nice to have official word WHEN things will actually ship, and WHAT will be in each shipment. Since there doesn't seem to be agreement in this thread what months or if it is 3 figures each in 2 shipments or 2 figures(plus exclusive) each in 3 shipments.

Matty... Hello? Can you communicate important customer information at least? No, I should have assumed nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Since there doesn't seem to be agreement in this thread what months or if it is 3 figures each in 2 shipments or 2 figures(plus exclusive) each in 3 shipments.
    I don't know about Collector's Choice, but Club Grayskull clearly states with triple shipment, that it means three shipments (which translates three shipments of two figures + exclusive, when it's due).

- Joni -

Quote Originally Posted by Bug-Eye View Post
    With Triple ship option I think (correct me if I'm wrong) we'll receive:

May Collector's Choice:
    Lord Masque + Vultak + Darius + Nightstalker

June Club Grayskull:
    He-Man 2.0 + Trap-Jaw 2.0 + Skeletor 2.0

November Collector's Choice:
    Despara + Crita + General Sunder + Tuskador + Horde Wraith

December Club Grayskull:
    Beast Man 2.0 + Evilseed + Evil-Lyn 2.0 + Clawful 2.0
    Sorry to be that guy but I have to correct you, 'cause you're wrong. The subscription announcement of the Club Grayskull says:
    Bi-Monthly or Triple Shipment Options: If you want your Club Grayskull figures in three shipments to save money on shipping costs, you're in the right place! (Want them as soon as they're released? Click here to choose the Bi-Monthly Shipment Option.)
    That means: Triple Shipment = Three Shipments a year for every subscription
    January: NOTHING
    February: NOTHING
    March: Collectors Choice Triple Shipment I with January & March Figures
    April: Club Grayskull Triple Shipment I with February & April Figures
    May: NOTHING
    June: NOTHING
    July: Collectors Choice Triple Shipment II with May & July Figures
    August: Club Grayskull Triple Shipment II with June & August Figures
    September: NOTHING
    October: : NOTHING
    November: Collectors Choice Triple Shipment III with September & November Figures
    December: Club Grayskull Triple Shipment III with October & December Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Harbi View Post
    Sorry to be that guy but I have to correct you, 'cause you're wrong. The subscription announcement of the Club Grayskull says:

That means: Triple Shipment = Three Shipments a year for every subscription
    That's how I interpreted it as well when I signed up for that shipping option.

Heroic Warrior
    Nothing so far, maybe they aren't having one?

Got all excited when I seen the Post....Nope Sorry

Heroic Warrior
    Logged in to EA and going this. No details on the figures. Just dates.

Early Access

Early Access* is a subscriber-only benefit that gives you the chance to purchase select non-subscription figures before they're offered to the general public! If items sell out during Early Access, they won't be available during the regular sale at MattyCollector.com.
    Next Early Access Starts: Monday, 3/14/16 from 8 a.m. PT
    Next Early Access Ends: Tuesday, 3/15/16 at 8 a.m. PT

Court Magician
    maybe:

January: NOTHING
    February: NOTHING
    March: Lord Masque + Vultak
    April: He-Man 2.0 + Trap-Jaw 2.0
    May: NOTHING
    June: NOTHING
    July: Darius + Nightstalker + Despara + Crita
    August: Skeletor 2.0 + Beast Man 2.0 + Evilseed
    September: NOTHING
    October: : NOTHING
    November: General Sunder + Tuskador + Horde Wraith
    December: Evil-Lyn 2.0 + Clawful 2.0

King Hiss was announced for January, but that sale date rolled on by without Mattel ever telling us that things had changed until well afterward.

With that in mind, how reliable are their sale dates anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    King Hiss was announced for January, but that sale date rolled on by without Mattel ever telling us that things had changed until well afterward.

With that in mind, how reliable are their sale dates anyway?
    There ya go. I try not to pay too much attention until day of, because I don't trust that something isn't going to change. Seems like something is often added or fallen off by the time of the actual sale. I used to look forward to the announcements, but now I hardly even look at them.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, (comic)Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!