Thread: Images of MOTUC Packaging layout?

Widget

Images of MOTUC Packaging layout?

Anyone know where I can find pctures of the layout of the classics packaging ?

Would be great!

Thanks
    Last edited by The Evil Horde; April 6, 2015 at 02:14pm.

No new packaging has been revealed. There was a fake April Fool's joke but nothing official at this point.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by guardianmonkey View Post
    No new packaging has been revealed. There was a fake April Fool's joke but nothing official at this point.
    I mean for the current pakaging?

Widget

Packaging

Anyone got any good pictures of the packaging layout?

Packaging for what?

Also pictures of layout meaning what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Packaging for what?

Also pictures of layout meaning what exactly?
    Yeah pretty vague here, bro.
    Are you looking for dimensions of the packaging for customs or something? if so, just measure them with a ruler.
    Or if you are looking for scans, I say just do it yourself.
    "I feel the best when I can't remember anything."

Something wrong with the thread you started 2 days ago about this exact thing?

Could a mod merge these two threads and then ask the OP to finally explain their question???
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Heroic Warrior
    Hahahahahahahahaha.. This is great.

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha.. This is great.

LOL I am so utterly confused here...???

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I am assuming this is what is desired:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by depp76 View Post
    LOL I am so utterly confused here...???
    As I was when I first seen this thread. I was waiting for someone to ask what in the world he was talking about, lol.

I think he means the card without a blister. So just the artwork without damage.

I'm guessing that you're looking for a clean scan of the MOTUC card and cardback for a possible custom...?

If so, then I haven't seen one online but it's not too difficult to recreate it. The card on the front is just a copy of the larger background that you see with the oversized beasts/giants. You can see here that all the logos and text are on the inserts within the bubble:

You'll probably have an easier time scanning one of the larger backgrounds (Like the Griffin's below) than trying to scan a clean MOTUC card since they get messed up as soon as you open them.

The cardback, however, is easier to work with. You typically see 6 figures on the back, in the same standard pattern, with the regular figure bio. Benedict Judas Hel just posted an example of this.

Well, I hope this helps!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

I assume he's after images of just the bare packaging. Something clean that can be used in Photoshop. Possibly for making custom packaging.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfHeMan View Post
    I assume he's after images of just the bare packaging. Something clean that can be used in Photoshop. Possibly for making custom packaging.
    This is exactly what I mean!

The bigger packaging is the type of lay out I need as I don't own one my self.

The card backs are fine because it's easy to design one of those in Photoshop and illustrator it's just a rectangle with rounded corners.

Can you or anyone get me pictures of the layout of the bigger packages at all?

Would be big help to me

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spikor1982 View Post
    Yeah pretty vague here, bro.
    Are you looking for dimensions of the packaging for customs or something? if so, just measure them with a ruler.
    Or if you are looking for scans, I say just do it yourself.
    Yeah I would do if I had the packaging.

Card backs are no problem though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil Horde View Post
    This is exactly what I mean!

The bigger packaging is the type of lay out I need as I don't own one my self.

The card backs are fine because it's easy to design one of those in Photoshop and illustrator it's just a rectangle with rounded corners.

Can you or anyone get me pictures of the layout of the bigger packages at all?

Would be big help to me

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I would do if I had the packaging.

Card backs are no problem though.
    Go to the fan zone on mattycollector they have front and back shots of everything released in the line
    Most Wanted Crita, Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, and Negator.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Go to the fan zone on mattycollector they have front and back shots of everything released in the line
    Thanks I appreciate that!

But I just want to know if anyone has a spare packaging like the one for the 2 pack horde troopers, and lay that out so i can get an idea of how the layout is done?