Thread: MOTU Classics : Filmation Skeletor !

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

MOTU Classics : Filmation Skeletor !

Now that Mattel is having very little stocks of Skeletor (which could sell out very quickly & thus become "Gone For Good"), its certain that we aren’t going see his reissue anymore !

Mattel simply not interested in making a newer run on the older figures anymore. So there is only one possible way that the Evil Lord of Destruction can make his return in his well-known form…… Its Filmation Skeletor !

This is the Skeletor whom I grew up watching ! This is the Skeletor I was looking in figure form for years !! Getting Filmation accessories alone will NOT change the current MOTUC Skeletor into his Filmation counterpart. The cocky, arrogant looking Filmation bone face deserves his place in the MOTUC line !

And This Is What He Needs :-

New Parts : Filmation Baggy Hooded Head, Non Bracer Human Wrists (Can Be Reused On Oo-lar OR Vice-Versa), Semi Pointy "V" Shaped Boots (Similar To Bow/NA He-Man Boots, But Without Edge Design. Can Be Reused On Many Filmation Characters).

Shared Parts : Standard Male Buck, Skeletor Armour, Skeletor Loin-Cloth, Updated Skeletor (Fang Man) Shins. Skeletor Reissue Hands (With Black Nail Paint job).

Accessories (NEW) : Filmation Accurate Havoc Staff, Filmation Battle-Orb-Axe, Filmation Cross Bone Sword.

NOTE :- I do know this is not possible in 2013 OR 2014. I hope they do him after this "2014-2015 Wrap-Up Road Map" is over !

So, Let us support for his arrival in MOTUC !!
    Last edited by TUC138; March 2, 2013 at 08:36pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    + articulated jaw
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    + articulated jaw
    that would be awesome
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

I support this! I don't know if he justifies a whole variant figure, but at the very bare minimum they need to make his iconic Filmation head and those unique weapons, especially the crossbones sword!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I support this! I don't know if he justifies a whole variant figure, but at the very bare minimum they need to make his iconic Filmation head and those unique weapons, especially the crossbones sword!
    I agree with this completely!!!

the weapons would be cool, love to see them....but i think the tru skelly head is filmation enough...dont need a new figure for this... they could pop those weapons in a weapons pack or release them in the filmation sub with other guys...
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

all i need is that kevin kosse head and i'm good.