View Poll Results: What are you doing with your Castle Grayskull preorder?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm not at all happy with what we're getting and I cancelled.

9 12.86%
  • I'm a bit nervous about what we've seen, so I am considering canceling.

16 22.86%
  • MOTUC Castle Grayskull? Heck yeah I'm keeping my preorder!

45 64.29%

Thread: What have you done with YOUR Castle Grayskull preorder?

Heroic Warrior

What have you done with YOUR Castle Grayskull preorder?

After seeing some of the comments in the various Castle Grayskull threads, I'm curious to see hard numbers on what fans (who preordered) really think and how they are expressing their thoughts/concerns.

This poll is for those who preordered CG in either window. I want to know if you have already cancelled any preorder you may have, are you considering canceling your preorder, or are you (like me) pretty dang happy with the Castle Grayskull we're getting and have no intention of canceling your preorder.

Concerns?? Is it December yet?? I can't wait for it!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    keeping my pre-order. I still want it. on changing that.
    I wish the door way was taller & wider though.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    There are little tweaks I wouldn't mind, but nothing critical keeping me away.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm keeping my pre-order but I'm not as ecstatic as I was when it was first announced.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

If things drastically change when the final product is revealed at SDCC I'll cancel, but I doubt that's going to happen. Really looking forward to displaying all my figures with the Castle.

Snappy Threader
    I'm kepeing my pre-order, because if I cancel, I will regret it later.

Keeping! I do with the entrance had more headroom and that the dungeon window was higher.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Snappy Threader
    This poll is interesting. Five people already have cancelled (out of the pollers). Just curious.....what would happen now that they have offered cancellations, if the number of cancellations made the total number of remaining orders drop below the original goal mark needed back in November to make them? Highly unlikely for sure. Though it does surprise me I must admit that people are cancelling. Not that I care if any certain person cancells or not, it's obviously not my business and I don't really care, but it does surprise me.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    This poll is interesting. Five people already have cancelled (out of the pollers). Just curious.....what would happen now that they have offered cancellations, if the number of cancellations made the total number of remaining orders drop below the original goal mark needed back in November to make them? Highly unlikely for sure. Though it does surprise me I must admit that people are cancelling. Not that I care if any certain person cancells or not, it's obviously not my business and I don't really care, but it does surprise me.
    I wouldn't be surprised if day-of-sale stock is comprised mostly, if not entirely, of cancelled pre-order quantity, personally.

Heroic Warrior
    I am still super stoked! I would like a little angrier look of CG, but I'm 100% happy with it being as is!

I did cancel after the reveal, i do hope it gets better and perhaps may order again if it does.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if day-of-sale stock is comprised mostly, if not entirely, of cancelled pre-order quantity, personally.
    Good point, I guess cancellations now will help the day of sales buyers...and Matty because the price will be higher....that could explain why they don't seem to be too upset about people cancelling....they put them up day of sale for more money and make more cash......You are wise mjharwood.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    The size difference is offensive for the loyal customers? YES
    The size difference makes somethin' in the castle really laughable, like the prison and the entrance size? YES
    So I understand all the concerns about the castle especially the concerns of the loose collectors but there's no way that we'll have another castle so, as a MOC colllector, I understand all your concerns but I'll keep my Castle Grayskull... I'm dreamin' about it since the 1984....
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; March 5, 2013 at 06:16pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Keeping...

Just gonna be a hell of a mess to transport all those boxes from the PO, especially if we have a snowy season this year....
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Definite keeper. Looking forward to seeing a better version at SDCC.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

MOTUC Castle Grayskull? Heck yeah I'm keeping my preorder!

of course im keeping it it is exactly what weve been asking for. supprised and greatful it has happened.

If no inprovements are made like the diveborde jawbridge being fixed,come SDCC I will be cancelling.