Thread: NO Castle Grayskull size complaints on this custom!

NO Castle Grayskull size complaints on this custom!

Allow me to bring us all to an agreement on CG.
    Probably what we all wanted....If only as one fan's passion for MOTU.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...819%26type%3D1

Courtesy of
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...logspot.com%2F
    Fantastical!

That would have cost over 1000 dollars.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonwood View Post
    Allow me to bring us all to an agreement on CG.
    Probably what we all wanted....If only as one fan's passion for MOTU.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...819%26type%3D1

Courtesy of
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...logspot.com%2F
    Now, this is what I call a real MotUC Castle Grayskull. The comparison with the Cottage Grayskull we're getting is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    That would have cost over 1000 dollars.
    So what? If that's what it takes to get a proper MotUC Grayskull, I'd gladly pay it.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

WOW!!
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Simply amazing. That's my dream CG
    Congrats to tha maker
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

This should be posted on mattys website. Id like to seen a Filmation Frightzone and the rest of the other playsets made by this guy too.He could probably build a MOTU/Filmation world if he wanted to which I would love to see!
    Ask me about my power. I bring new meaning to the phrase superhuman.

Truly a amazing piece. I especially love the photo of Gygor hanging out the window with Stratos flying up to him.

I've seen this a few days ago, and it is amazing! I'd love to have a big toy room with this thing in the middle.

I am not sure if you wanted to say that Mattel should have made it this big though? Because, no one would buy this, honestly. It would be too expensive, would cost even more to ship and no one would have space for it. They'd sell like 4 pieces.

This is one of those things that you can invest a lot of time and money into on your own, and as such it is awesome.

Well, this is the coolest thing I've ever seen in terms of MotU, but I totally wouldn't want one. No room for that beast! Also would have cost me and arm and a leg, and I'd have to pass on it for that fact as well.

Still: WOW. Would love to see this monster set in person! Just utterly amazing! How cool would that be in some sort of diorama with the surrounding foliage and the bridge to the castle? You'd have to set that up in a garden outside!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Nocturnal Warrior Sleeper's Avatar
    Having that in the '80s would have been the best thing that ever happened to me as a kid. Having that now would be the best thing that ever happened to me as an adult. lol
    *~*~PITTSBURGH STEELERS~*~*
    *6 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS*
    1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, 2005, 2008

When I was a kid I dreamt of building a 6ft tall grayskull for my room, it would house my bed etc. this is MUCH smaller than I planned but it's on the right track
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure