Thread: Selling Huge Collection of Mattel Masters of the Universe from the 1980s

Widget

Selling Huge Collection of Mattel Masters of the Universe from the 1980s

As the title says I am selling off a huge collection of Master of the Universe from the 1980s

Please PM me your list w/ your email address & I will send you pix of what I currently have in stock.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I should add that all the figures & vehicles I have are all loose & not carded. I have gotten a lot of responses & thank you but unfortunately the collection I picked up is not carded. I will reply to your emails soon. Please feel free to send me your wish list of LOOSE figures or vehicles only. Thank you

Widget
    bumpity bump bump

Widget
    selling accessories?

Any Meteorbs?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Hey supernova -

Feel free to post your list and images in this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by supernova76 View Post
    As the title says I am selling off a huge collection of Master of the Universe from the 1980s

Please PM me your list w/ your email address & I will send you pix of what I currently have in stock.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I should add that all the figures & vehicles I have are all loose & not carded. I have gotten a lot of responses & thank you but unfortunately the collection I picked up is not carded. I will reply to your emails soon. Please feel free to send me your wish list of LOOSE figures or vehicles only. Thank you