Thread: How long does it take for Subs to show up on Matty's Sub page?

How long does it take for Subs to show up on Matty's Sub page?

So yeah I don't see anything yet. Does it take a few days to show up on the site?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    So yeah I don't see anything yet. Does it take a few days to show up on the site?
    yeah i don't get it either, i ordered the filmation sub weeks ago and nothing still,

and for me my CC expires in June and the first release is in July

I won't even be able to update the CC info on the sub page, sometimes Matty amazes me..

I'm told but again this is a "could be" that the sub info will not show up on your subscription page until the first fig is shipped in July.. so for me looks like a cancelled sub it will be
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    When they attempt to bill your card, and the charge doesn't go thru because the number has changed, they will contact you. You'll have the ability to change your billing information at that time.

I don't expect the sub page to show our Filmation subs until they are active. There's always an e-mail that goes out at the beginning of the month that says "Your Subscriptions are renewing", during which time you can see the current month's offerings appear on your sub page. There's a week between then and when the order ships and you are formally billed.

So there'll be plenty of time in June/July to fix this.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    yeah i don't get it either, i ordered the filmation sub weeks ago and nothing still,

and for me my CC expires in June and the first release is in July

I won't even be able to update the CC info on the sub page, sometimes Matty amazes me..

I'm told but again this is a "could be" that the sub info will not show up on your subscription page until the first fig is shipped in July.. so for me looks like a cancelled sub it will be
    You should see it by the first of July I would think, and then all you'd have to do is fix it then, you should get the same notices that subscribers get now, around the 5th telling you a sub is renewing, or that it will begin to ship soon....by then it should be on the subs page, and be able to be edited. I had to update my card info for the Feb renewal, it went through just fine.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Snappy Threader
    My FIlmation sub that I ordered on day one of sales still isn't on there......I have email confirmation that it went through, and customer service said I should see it show up soon.....I am guessing they are waiting until they tally the sales to 1. see if it will even be enough to go through with the sub, and 2. update the my subs page all at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    My FIlmation sub that I ordered on day one of sales still isn't on there......I have email confirmation that it went through, and customer service said I should see it show up soon.....I am guessing they are waiting until they tally the sales to 1. see if it will even be enough to go through with the sub, and 2. update the my subs page all at one time.
    They are supposed to be going through with the sub regardless, last I heard.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They are supposed to be going through with the sub regardless, last I heard.
    Great news! Thanks for letting me know about that shadowfall....I missed that somewhere.

If it means anything. My Filmation sub showed up at the bottom of my order history page. Not the first time that has happened since my previous subs have been at the bottom of the page rather than at the top where there suppose to be. I can just say in my end Matty.com is weird at times.

LONG LIVE MOTU/MOTUC'S

I ordered my film sub on the 1st day and it is still not showing up in my sub list! What's the deal with this?

master of hiphop
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    You should see it by the first of July I would think, and then all you'd have to do is fix it then, you should get the same notices that subscribers get now, around the 5th telling you a sub is renewing, or that it will begin to ship soon....by then it should be on the subs page, and be able to be edited. I had to update my card info for the Feb renewal, it went through just fine.
    Thanks brother!!! Appreciate the info.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post

Man i hope this is the case.. then there is no issue updating before the CC expires.

Thanks !
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

I tell you when.

It will appear on the my sub page the first time it renews, which will be somwhere in early August.

You can find your filmation sub order at the bottom of the my order page and change all info there.

The first filmation sub figure (Icer) is the inital figure for the filmation sub. After this inital figure has shipped, the sub will renew for Shokoti and by early August appear out of a sudden on the my sub page.

These people at DR know how to drive somebody mad.

So do not worry, it'll be there in August.

Early acceess will be possible for filmation sub holders on Sunday, July 14th 8 a.m. PT till 15 th 8 a.m PT

Regards,

X

The main sub showed up on the sub page before the first figure shipped (Netossa). I expect the Filmation sub to appear on the my sub page in late June.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    I tell you when.

It will appear on the my sub page the first time it renews, which will be somwhere in early August.

You can find your filmation sub order at the bottom of the my order page and change all info there.

The first filmation sub figure (Icer) is the inital figure for the filmation sub. After this inital figure has shipped, the sub will renew for Shokoti and by early August appear out of a sudden on the my sub page.

These people at DR know how to drive somebody mad.

So do not worry, it'll be there in August.

Early acceess will be possible for filmation sub holders on Sunday, July 14th 8 a.m. PT till 15 th 8 a.m PT

Regards,

X
    Thanks for the info!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 9.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    Since the Early Access period for April is extended and since July 15th will be a Monday, it could be that Early Access might start the Friday before and not on the day before DOS since EAD would be a Sunday. So not sure if EA might start sooner but no later than what I wrote above.

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    The only reason I know my Filmation sub went through is because the order is there in my main account page. With it not showing up on the "My Subs" section, and I didn't get a confirmation e-mail either, I was beginning to wonder.
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)