Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Is there a way to look up character appearances?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior nicholighkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    At the feet of Christ
    Posts
    2,151

    Is there a way to look up character appearances?

    Is there a way to look up character appearances in the cartoons? I'm going through watching the episodes that the current list of Filmation MOTUC figures are featured in, but I can't seem to find the Fang Man episode, and a search in the MOTUC forum yielded nothing. Can anyone tell me where he appears, and point me to a possible resource that allows you to search for appearances? Thank you.

  2. #2
    Heroic Warrior Monteeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    877
    Fang Man has his one and only appearance in the first season apisode "The Time Corridor"...



    The best way to discover everything about Filmation cartoon is buying the "Unofficial cartoon guide to MOTU" by James "Busta Toons" Eatock !
    I'm sure this book has everything you want to know about our beloved vintage cartoon...
    Take a look, please:

    http://www.bustatoons.com/heman_cartoon_guide/guide.htm

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior nicholighkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    At the feet of Christ
    Posts
    2,151
    Cool thanks for sharing!

  4. #4
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteeg View Post
    Fang Man has his one and only appearance in the first season apisode "The Time Corridor"...



    The best way to discover everything about Filmation cartoon is buying the "Unofficial cartoon guide to MOTU" by James "Busta Toons" Eatock !
    I'm sure this book has everything you want to know about our beloved vintage cartoon...
    Take a look, please:

    http://www.bustatoons.com/heman_cartoon_guide/guide.htm
    Monteeg does that book have apperance listings as in number of appearances too? Like an index?

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior Monteeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    877
    iron_pride

    The book has an index of episodes and characters...
    The best way to use that book is to watch the episode and then, read about it ! There are so many trivias !!!
    You will discover a lot of information about every episode (130), TV specials (3) and movie (1).
    You also know about abandoned episodes...

    It was made by a real MOTU fan...so, every word was written carefully to bring the best book for us !


    Regards

  6. #6
    Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,900
    He-Man.org Universe Guide.

  7. #7
    Completely Serious. Bri-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    right behind you...
    Posts
    803
    there's also the grayskull wiki- http://he-man.wikia.com/wiki/Fang_Man
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

  8. #8
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteeg View Post
    iron_pride

    The book has an index of episodes and characters...
    The best way to use that book is to watch the episode and then, read about it ! There are so many trivias !!!
    You will discover a lot of information about every episode (130), TV specials (3) and movie (1).
    You also know about abandoned episodes...

    It was made by a real MOTU fan...so, every word was written carefully to bring the best book for us !


    Regards
    Thanks Buddy! I'm going to have to order that book no doubt.

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Monteeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Thanks Buddy! I'm going to have to order that book no doubt.
    I am sure you will not repent !

    Good read !

  10. #10
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteeg View Post
    The best way to discover everything about Filmation cartoon is buying the "Unofficial cartoon guide to MOTU" by James "Busta Toons" Eatock !
    I'm sure this book has everything you want to know about our beloved vintage cartoon...
    Take a look, please:

    http://www.bustatoons.com/heman_cartoon_guide/guide.htm

    I own the book but never understood how he has permission to sell it.

  11. #11
    Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Penny Dreadful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Massachusetts, US
    Posts
    3,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
    I own the book but never understood how he has permission to sell it.
    The book contains no images of the actual characters. It's perfectly legal to write an unofficial guide which discusses episodes, etc.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England


    OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

  12. #12
    Heroic Warrior Monteeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    877
    Penny Dreadful is right !

  13. #13
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    The book contains no images of the actual characters. It's perfectly legal to write an unofficial guide which discusses episodes, etc.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I did not know that. But what about all the trademarked names and stuff?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •